[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

am i the only one saddened that jerry west is going to the warriors and didnt come back to us?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

am i the only one saddened that jerry west is going to the warriors and didnt come back to us?
embarassed.gif
I'm sad to see it, too. New Warriors front office making sound decisions, it's almost impossible to believe.

embarassed.gif
I'm sad to see it, too. New Warriors front office making sound decisions, it's almost impossible to believe.

im a young mitch........bieng a laker fan in miami , -_______________- , would preffer deron

2eowbk3.png

im a young mitch........bieng a laker fan in miami , -_______________- , would preffer deron

2eowbk3.png

embarassed.gif

He doesn't want to step on Mitch's toes.  That was one of the reasons he didn't stay on as a consultant, he felt like they wouldn't give Mitch as much respect.  

embarassed.gif

He doesn't want to step on Mitch's toes.  That was one of the reasons he didn't stay on as a consultant, he felt like they wouldn't give Mitch as much respect.  

Am I the only one who hates the ESPN trade machine? I think its the dumbest thing ever invented. I have yet to see ONE SINGLE TRADE that an NT'er has come up with using that stupid machine become an actual real life trade. I know I sound jelly, but it gets on my nerves everytime i see it. 
Whats the point? How is it even remotely fun to come up with trades that have no realistic way of actually happening?

Ahh...I guess to each his own with free time...

Am I the only one who hates the ESPN trade machine? I think its the dumbest thing ever invented. I have yet to see ONE SINGLE TRADE that an NT'er has come up with using that stupid machine become an actual real life trade. I know I sound jelly, but it gets on my nerves everytime i see it. 
Whats the point? How is it even remotely fun to come up with trades that have no realistic way of actually happening?

Ahh...I guess to each his own with free time...

Originally Posted by thachosen123

The way i see it is........CP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adelman>Shaw>Dunleavy...............

Fixed

And I won't even enter the other name. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

The way i see it is........CP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adelman>Shaw>Dunleavy...............

Fixed

And I won't even enter the other name. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom