[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Wait, i thought it was against Kareem's religion to get a statue. The same as Hakeem in Houston, which is why they made a statue of his jersey only?

Wait, i thought it was against Kareem's religion to get a statue. The same as Hakeem in Houston, which is why they made a statue of his jersey only?

sick.gif
at Mike Frown

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

laugh.gif
@ kareem's hypocrisy

not unlike most religious people though
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ kareem's hypocrisy

not unlike most religious people though
grin.gif

I think the true meaning, (correct me if I'm wrong) is that you can't idolize a statue.  You can't be an idol worshiper. 

I think the true meaning, (correct me if I'm wrong) is that you can't idolize a statue.  You can't be an idol worshiper. 

The statue situation is being blown out of proportion. From what I've heard, KAJ really wants to get into coaching and he doesn't feel like the Lakers have offered him any support.

The statue situation is being blown out of proportion. From what I've heard, KAJ really wants to get into coaching and he doesn't feel like the Lakers have offered him any support.

That's a good point about Hakeem. I forgot about that. I think it would have to be his number only and not his face

That's a good point about Hakeem. I forgot about that. I think it would have to be his number only and not his face

Back
Top Bottom