[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

When I saw that in the email, I came in here to go ballistic.  Then I saw the part at the bottom. 
indifferent.gif

Don't do that @#$% again. 
laugh.gif

When I saw that in the email, I came in here to go ballistic.  Then I saw the part at the bottom. 
indifferent.gif

Don't do that @#$% again. 
laugh.gif

[h1]Sources: Brown, Lakers in serious talks[/h1]
By Marc J. Spears and Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo Sports 35 minutes ago

The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in serious discussions with Mike Brown about the ex-Cleveland Cavaliers coach becoming the franchise’s next coach, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Tuesday night.

The Lakers are focused on talks with Brown, who was fired in 2011 after five seasons in Cleveland, where he went 272-138.

Los Angeles had considered longtime assistant Brian Shaw, but the focus is now on Brown. There could be an agreement in place within the next 24-48 hours, sources say, but nothing has been finalized.

The two sides are working out issues that could be dealbreakers and cause the Lakers to go to another candidate, sources said, but there’s clearly momentum toward Brown becoming the next head coach.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in serious discussions with Mike Brown about the ex-Cleveland Cavaliers coach becoming the franchise’s next coach, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Tuesday night.

The Lakers are focused on talks with Brown, who was fired in 2011 after five seasons in Cleveland, where he went 272-138.

Los Angeles had considered longtime assistant Brian Shaw, but the focus is now on Brown. There could be an agreement in place within the next 24-48 hours, sources say, but nothing has been finalized.

The two sides are working out issues that could be dealbreakers and cause the Lakers to go to another candidate, sources said, but there’s clearly momentum toward Brown becoming the next head coach.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

westcoastsfinest:

westcoastsfinest:

The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in serious discussions with Mike Brown

westcoastsfinest:
the focus is now on Brown. There could be an agreement in place within the next 24-48 hours
westcoastsfinest:
there’s clearly momentum toward Brown becoming the next head coach.

westcoastsfinest:

westcoastsfinest:

The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in serious discussions with Mike Brown

westcoastsfinest:
the focus is now on Brown. There could be an agreement in place within the next 24-48 hours
westcoastsfinest:
there’s clearly momentum toward Brown becoming the next head coach.

i don't get why we would go after Mike Brown, when practically everyone on the team says they want Brian Shaw as the coach.

i don't get why we would go after Mike Brown, when practically everyone on the team says they want Brian Shaw as the coach.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

crying.gif

crying.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

29u8tt.jpg

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

29u8tt.jpg

enrique23:
... there are so many middle school coaches who are far more competent.

enrique23:
... there are so many middle school coaches who are far more competent.

Back
Top Bottom