[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

If Kobe gets a statue outside of Staples, it should be this.....
kobe-bryant20.jpg
I agree.

laugh.gif
  Never noticed this before, but look at the Toronto bench. 
roll.gif
That don't look like a happy bunch. 

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

If Kobe gets a statue outside of Staples, it should be this.....
kobe-bryant20.jpg
I agree.

laugh.gif
  Never noticed this before, but look at the Toronto bench. 
roll.gif
That don't look like a happy bunch. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kareem on the radio this morning studdering and stammering his way complaining about the Lakers........oh, what's that?  Kareem has a movie to promote?  Ya don't say.......
30t6p3b.gif

Talkin about bein put in a seat that he wasn't comfortable in on the plane back from ORLD when their were better seats available. 
indifferent.gif

How's your relationship with Mitch?  Good
How's your relationship with Buss?  Ok

Then what the @#$% are you complaining about then damn it? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He jealous of Magic.  You can hear it in the way he talks.  He mad that Magic gets a ton of credit/part ownership treated well, even got to coach for a minute, and Kareem doesn't get any of that.  He danced around Magic's name bein brought up BIG time.  But said he gets along great with Worthy, and Nixon etc etc.  I see you KAJ. 
i doubt theres any type of jealousy towards magic. it was rumblings about them two not getting along ala kobe/shaq. but it was more of a generational gap between him and magic. he claims magic's family kind of adopted him. i do think kareem isnt much of a people's person and a bit introverted as opposed to a magic and west. as it does kinda makes me think he's being a baby about the whole thing but he shouldve had one by now. the most points in NBA history! but i think someone in the voice of the nation pointed that only players who were lakers all their careers should have statues. c'mon though, dont post on twitter!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Kareem on the radio this morning studdering and stammering his way complaining about the Lakers........oh, what's that?  Kareem has a movie to promote?  Ya don't say.......
30t6p3b.gif

Talkin about bein put in a seat that he wasn't comfortable in on the plane back from ORLD when their were better seats available. 
indifferent.gif

How's your relationship with Mitch?  Good
How's your relationship with Buss?  Ok

Then what the @#$% are you complaining about then damn it? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He jealous of Magic.  You can hear it in the way he talks.  He mad that Magic gets a ton of credit/part ownership treated well, even got to coach for a minute, and Kareem doesn't get any of that.  He danced around Magic's name bein brought up BIG time.  But said he gets along great with Worthy, and Nixon etc etc.  I see you KAJ. 
i doubt theres any type of jealousy towards magic. it was rumblings about them two not getting along ala kobe/shaq. but it was more of a generational gap between him and magic. he claims magic's family kind of adopted him. i do think kareem isnt much of a people's person and a bit introverted as opposed to a magic and west. as it does kinda makes me think he's being a baby about the whole thing but he shouldve had one by now. the most points in NBA history! but i think someone in the voice of the nation pointed that only players who were lakers all their careers should have statues. c'mon though, dont post on twitter!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Kareem is definitely a quiet "leave me alone" guy, but that doesn't make him a bad person.   I walked passed him at Dodger Stadium once, by the suite level, I said hi, and he acknowledged.  Made my day. 
laugh.gif

As far as having a statue only if you have been a Laker all your career makes sense, but he's a GIANT exception.   I guess that policy didn't work for the Kings, they put up Gretzky's statue. 

Anyway, are we really talking about statues?  Statues?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Kareem is definitely a quiet "leave me alone" guy, but that doesn't make him a bad person.   I walked passed him at Dodger Stadium once, by the suite level, I said hi, and he acknowledged.  Made my day. 
laugh.gif

As far as having a statue only if you have been a Laker all your career makes sense, but he's a GIANT exception.   I guess that policy didn't work for the Kings, they put up Gretzky's statue. 

Anyway, are we really talking about statues?  Statues?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

im i the only one that would love to have arenas on our bench? (for much less money)

It's.  Not.  Possible. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's owed like 60 million dollars bro.  I don't think he's accepting a buy out any time soon. 

And even if he was, he sucks.  Sasha is better than him.  Shannon might even be. 

im i the only one that would love to have arenas on our bench? (for much less money)

Yes.  And it won't happen, not with the new salary cap, Lakers are not gonna wanna take that big hit so soon. 

It's.  Not.  Possible. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's owed like 60 million dollars bro.  I don't think he's accepting a buy out any time soon. 

And even if he was, he sucks.  Sasha is better than him.  Shannon might even be. 

Yes.  And it won't happen, not with the new salary cap, Lakers are not gonna wanna take that big hit so soon. 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Freeze

I was just having this talk about statues with somebody today.

I think out side the center they should create a bench and throw all the legends on it talking and interacting with each, sort of like fraternity bonding type. you got magic in the passing pose showing somebody on the bench how to pass, KAJ talking about the skyhook, shaq's on the bench, kobe, worthy, fish is lowkey a laker great too, his clutch shooting saved us many times, you got phil on there, pat riley and at the end....jack. I think they would be illl.

as far as kobes individual stautue, him in a fadeaway poses would be fly. or the flexing his jersey too. or of course the gopher face is much in the clutch..
I remember I saw a photo of the Celtics bench photo shopped with Bird, KG, Pierce, and some other players. I can never find it, but imagine a Lakers bench with legends?
eek.gif

Edit: found the picture. Tell me this wouldn't be nice, if it was the Lakers bench full of legends.
29vi79s.jpg
how are pierce's and allen's legs longer than larry and kevin who are taller than they are?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Freeze

I was just having this talk about statues with somebody today.

I think out side the center they should create a bench and throw all the legends on it talking and interacting with each, sort of like fraternity bonding type. you got magic in the passing pose showing somebody on the bench how to pass, KAJ talking about the skyhook, shaq's on the bench, kobe, worthy, fish is lowkey a laker great too, his clutch shooting saved us many times, you got phil on there, pat riley and at the end....jack. I think they would be illl.

as far as kobes individual stautue, him in a fadeaway poses would be fly. or the flexing his jersey too. or of course the gopher face is much in the clutch..
I remember I saw a photo of the Celtics bench photo shopped with Bird, KG, Pierce, and some other players. I can never find it, but imagine a Lakers bench with legends?
eek.gif

Edit: found the picture. Tell me this wouldn't be nice, if it was the Lakers bench full of legends.
29vi79s.jpg
how are pierce's and allen's legs longer than larry and kevin who are taller than they are?
roll.gif

It's.  Not.  Possible. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shannon brown aint even better than smush parker or damon jones.....hell even mateen cleaves

It's.  Not.  Possible. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shannon brown aint even better than smush parker or damon jones.....hell even mateen cleaves

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Lol Good God just shut up!

We dropped it already! Nobody cares about him or y'all in here. I only brought his *%@ up because somebody said he DESERVES a ring.

You don't deserve !%%# in life! You earn it.

EDIT:

kobepump2ev0.gif

kobe-popped-jersey.jpg

kobe-bryant.jpg

unstoppable.jpg

61462158.jpg

Lol Good God just shut up!

We dropped it already! Nobody cares about him or y'all in here. I only brought his *%@ up because somebody said he DESERVES a ring.

You don't deserve !%%# in life! You earn it.

EDIT:

kobepump2ev0.gif

kobe-popped-jersey.jpg

kobe-bryant.jpg

unstoppable.jpg

61462158.jpg

Originally Posted by Gottips3

You're a joke kid!
laugh.gif
Fall back, you don't want it here.
haters have an unfair advantage... every year I hear: "this year they're not gonna get it done" then after the Lakers win the 'chip they say "OK but this year they're not gonna get it done" then you win the 'chip again until finally one day as is everything in life you lose.  Its bound to happen, It's the law of life "you can't win forever".  Then the haters say something like: "See, told you they weren't gonna get it done this year" 
indifferent.gif
 and post pics of KB walking out of that Dallas game with his head down or any other pic they can find of them losing.
sorry needed to vent

Back
Top Bottom