[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Gottips3

You're a joke kid!
laugh.gif
Fall back, you don't want it here.
haters have an unfair advantage... every year I hear: "this year they're not gonna get it done" then after the Lakers win the 'chip they say "OK but this year they're not gonna get it done" then you win the 'chip again until finally one day as is everything in life you lose.  Its bound to happen, It's the law of life "you can't win forever".  Then the haters say something like: "See, told you they weren't gonna get it done this year" 
indifferent.gif
 and post pics of KB walking out of that Dallas game with his head down or any other pic they can find of them losing.
sorry needed to vent

Lol Good God just shut up!

We dropped it already! Nobody cares about him or y'all in here. I only brought his *%@ up because somebody said he DESERVES a ring.

You don't deserve !%%# in life! You earn it.

EDIT:

kobepump2ev0.gif

kobe-popped-jersey.jpg

kobe-bryant.jpg

unstoppable.jpg

61462158.jpg
laugh.gif
Come on. The Heat retired Jordans number. That's a damn shame.
laugh.gif
Coming in here trying to start ++%.

Lol Good God just shut up!

We dropped it already! Nobody cares about him or y'all in here. I only brought his *%@ up because somebody said he DESERVES a ring.

You don't deserve !%%# in life! You earn it.

EDIT:

kobepump2ev0.gif

kobe-popped-jersey.jpg

kobe-bryant.jpg

unstoppable.jpg

61462158.jpg
laugh.gif
Come on. The Heat retired Jordans number. That's a damn shame.
laugh.gif
Coming in here trying to start ++%.

It's cool guys, just let him slide. Because until his Baby-Daddy can pose for a picture like this:

39206_1410044088787_1163010072_30901021_5593324_n.jpg

Then the lil' kid can't say anything worth reading. Goodluck to him though trying to google one.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, almost forgot....

HZJ0K.gif

It's cool guys, just let him slide. Because until his Baby-Daddy can pose for a picture like this:

39206_1410044088787_1163010072_30901021_5593324_n.jpg

Then the lil' kid can't say anything worth reading. Goodluck to him though trying to google one.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, almost forgot....

HZJ0K.gif

they should have a statue of kareem in that cowboy jacket, kobe crying during the rape press conference and shaq in a celtic jersey.

they should have a statue of kareem in that cowboy jacket, kobe crying during the rape press conference and shaq in a celtic jersey.

Originally Posted by Dragon

And people are always saying Laker fans like to start trouble, when you got people coming into Laker threads starting everything.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

And people are always saying Laker fans like to start trouble, when you got people coming into Laker threads starting everything.  
laugh.gif

man its still hard for me to kome back in here....
please dont post no celtic BS in here.

*$+* miami!!!!!!!!

man its still hard for me to kome back in here....
please dont post no celtic BS in here.

*$+* miami!!!!!!!!

real rap though, I've lost all enthusiasm for the playoffs after the lakeshow was taken out. My team in the east I like the last 3-4 yrs has been the bulls, so it's cool theyre in it still, but it's like, I dont get any real enjoyment out of watching games now. I guess because I dont have any emotional attachment to any of these teams, I dont really care who wins. It sucks because I love watching bball, it just doesnt feel the same w/o the purple & gold..

real rap though, I've lost all enthusiasm for the playoffs after the lakeshow was taken out. My team in the east I like the last 3-4 yrs has been the bulls, so it's cool theyre in it still, but it's like, I dont get any real enjoyment out of watching games now. I guess because I dont have any emotional attachment to any of these teams, I dont really care who wins. It sucks because I love watching bball, it just doesnt feel the same w/o the purple & gold..

Originally Posted by Freeze

laugh.gif
co-sign...........I haven't watched a full game since game 3 in Dallas when we gave up that lead
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

laugh.gif
co-sign...........I haven't watched a full game since game 3 in Dallas when we gave up that lead
30t6p3b.gif

Uh, Mike Brown for HC?

[h2]Lakers eye Mike Brown, sources say[/h2]

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The Los Angeles Lakers are taking a deliberate approach to their search for a successor to Phil Jackson, but NBA coaching sources told ESPN.com the team has added Mike Brown to its list of candidates.

The former Cleveland Cavaliers coach, now working as an analyst for ESPN, is expected to interview "soon" with the Lakers, sources say.

[+] Enlarge
David Liam Kyle/NBAE via Getty ImagesIn Cleveland, Mike Brown made one trip to the Finals in 2007 and won coach of the year honors in 2009 before his dismissal.

Brown would become the fourth known candidate for the job, along with former Houston Rockets coach Rick Adelman, ex-Los Angeles Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy and Lakers assistant coach Brian Shaw, who is regarded as the only serious in-house contender to replace Jackson.

Brown is widely regarded in coaching circles as the leading candidate in Golden State to replace Keith Smart. Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird also said this week that he intends to contact Brown -- as well as Adelman -- to gauge his interest in returning to Indiana, where Brown worked as an assistant before joining the Cavs.

In Cleveland, Brown made one trip to the NBA Finals in 2007 and won NBA Coach of the Year honors in 2009 before his dismissal following Cleveland's second-round exit to Boston in 2010 and LeBron James' subsequent departure to Miami via free agency.

ESPN.com reported last week that the Lakers are "very interested" in Adelman. Sources say that Dunleavy, who began his head coaching career with the Lakers in 1990-91 and went to the NBA Finals in his first of two seasons as Pat Riley's successor, has maintained a close relationship with Lakers owner Jerry Buss and executive vice president of player personnel Jim Buss and has also made it onto L.A.'s short list.

ESPN.com also reported in March that the Lakers have maintained a level of interest in former Rockets and New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy dating to last season, when Jackson also strongly considered retirement before deciding to come back for one more season.

[h4]More on the Lakers[/h4]
lal.gif

For more news, notes and analysis of the Lakers, check out the Land O' Lakers blog from the Kamenetzky Brothers. Blog

Brown is one of a handful of candidates already interviewed by Golden State, along with Dallas Mavericks assistant coach Dwane Casey, Boston Celtics assistant coach Lawrence Frank, TNT's Kevin McHale and Shaw and fellow Lakers assistant Chuck Person.

Casey, McHale and Frank are the three finalists for the Rockets' job vacated by Adelman at season's end.

In Indiana, Bird has publicly acknowledged that interim coach Frank Vogel is the favorite to land the job as Jim O'Brien's full-time successor after Vogel posted a 20-18 record and helped the Pacers secure a playoff berth. But Bird also made it clear that the Pacers intend to interview other candidates as well.

Uh, Mike Brown for HC?

[h2]Lakers eye Mike Brown, sources say[/h2]

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The Los Angeles Lakers are taking a deliberate approach to their search for a successor to Phil Jackson, but NBA coaching sources told ESPN.com the team has added Mike Brown to its list of candidates.

The former Cleveland Cavaliers coach, now working as an analyst for ESPN, is expected to interview "soon" with the Lakers, sources say.

[+] Enlarge
David Liam Kyle/NBAE via Getty ImagesIn Cleveland, Mike Brown made one trip to the Finals in 2007 and won coach of the year honors in 2009 before his dismissal.

Brown would become the fourth known candidate for the job, along with former Houston Rockets coach Rick Adelman, ex-Los Angeles Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy and Lakers assistant coach Brian Shaw, who is regarded as the only serious in-house contender to replace Jackson.

Brown is widely regarded in coaching circles as the leading candidate in Golden State to replace Keith Smart. Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird also said this week that he intends to contact Brown -- as well as Adelman -- to gauge his interest in returning to Indiana, where Brown worked as an assistant before joining the Cavs.

In Cleveland, Brown made one trip to the NBA Finals in 2007 and won NBA Coach of the Year honors in 2009 before his dismissal following Cleveland's second-round exit to Boston in 2010 and LeBron James' subsequent departure to Miami via free agency.

ESPN.com reported last week that the Lakers are "very interested" in Adelman. Sources say that Dunleavy, who began his head coaching career with the Lakers in 1990-91 and went to the NBA Finals in his first of two seasons as Pat Riley's successor, has maintained a close relationship with Lakers owner Jerry Buss and executive vice president of player personnel Jim Buss and has also made it onto L.A.'s short list.

ESPN.com also reported in March that the Lakers have maintained a level of interest in former Rockets and New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy dating to last season, when Jackson also strongly considered retirement before deciding to come back for one more season.

[h4]More on the Lakers[/h4]
lal.gif

For more news, notes and analysis of the Lakers, check out the Land O' Lakers blog from the Kamenetzky Brothers. Blog

Brown is one of a handful of candidates already interviewed by Golden State, along with Dallas Mavericks assistant coach Dwane Casey, Boston Celtics assistant coach Lawrence Frank, TNT's Kevin McHale and Shaw and fellow Lakers assistant Chuck Person.

Casey, McHale and Frank are the three finalists for the Rockets' job vacated by Adelman at season's end.

In Indiana, Bird has publicly acknowledged that interim coach Frank Vogel is the favorite to land the job as Jim O'Brien's full-time successor after Vogel posted a 20-18 record and helped the Pacers secure a playoff berth. But Bird also made it clear that the Pacers intend to interview other candidates as well.

Back
Top Bottom