[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

It's a shame that Matt Barnes never fully recovered from his injury, I'd like to see him back on the team if he can get fully healthy during the off-season. 

It's a shame that Matt Barnes never fully recovered from his injury, I'd like to see him back on the team if he can get fully healthy during the off-season. 

Nas, I had thought about Nick Young.  I'd rather have him over JR.  He may make some boneheaded plays but I feel like JR makes anyone look stable.

Nas, I had thought about Nick Young.  I'd rather have him over JR.  He may make some boneheaded plays but I feel like JR makes anyone look stable.

I want Barnes to come back to and feel like his injury stopped him from getting more minutes and he never got plays ran for him.

Nick would be dope, way better than Shannon

I want Barnes to come back to and feel like his injury stopped him from getting more minutes and he never got plays ran for him.

Nick would be dope, way better than Shannon

Of all our guys that can possibly walk away this year, I'd only want to retain Matt Barnes, Derrick caracter, and Trey Johnson........that leaves at least 3 spots that should filled with new faces

Of all our guys that can possibly walk away this year, I'd only want to retain Matt Barnes, Derrick caracter, and Trey Johnson........that leaves at least 3 spots that should filled with new faces

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Fish said it isn't even a thought of his when they brought up the possibility of him retiring
Even more missed layups next season
ohwell.gif

LOL! I HATE when Fish is on a fastbreak lol. Dude finishes 50% of the time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Fish said it isn't even a thought of his when they brought up the possibility of him retiring
Even more missed layups next season
ohwell.gif

LOL! I HATE when Fish is on a fastbreak lol. Dude finishes 50% of the time 
laugh.gif

BTW JR Smith is a guy we should definitely look at. An improvement over Brown. Young, athletic and is a shooter which we desperately need. Him under Kobe's wing and a more mature Laker team would make him a better player. I hope Brown decides to go for free agency. This plus a speedy starting PG makes us a better team.

BTW JR Smith is a guy we should definitely look at. An improvement over Brown. Young, athletic and is a shooter which we desperately need. Him under Kobe's wing and a more mature Laker team would make him a better player. I hope Brown decides to go for free agency. This plus a speedy starting PG makes us a better team.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn Fish is doing the team harm by not retiring
30t6p3b.gif

Nah honestly i don't even want him to retire, IMO it'd be best for him AND the team if he just gave up his starting spot. A Guy like fish can do wonders off the bench

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn Fish is doing the team harm by not retiring
30t6p3b.gif

Nah honestly i don't even want him to retire, IMO it'd be best for him AND the team if he just gave up his starting spot. A Guy like fish can do wonders off the bench

laugh.gif
 at this clown still clockin.  Move along little boy, you and your 28 favorite teams can rest easy now that we're out of your way, but since we always come back with a vengeance, you'll need to save some more of your hate for next year. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 at this clown still clockin.  Move along little boy, you and your 28 favorite teams can rest easy now that we're out of your way, but since we always come back with a vengeance, you'll need to save some more of your hate for next year. 
wink.gif

This year, you mean today. 
laugh.gif

Before game 4 he was a Celtics fan, after the game he was a Heat fan. 

Then he'll be rooting for whoever wins the West, then move back to the East between Chicago and Miami, and then whoever has the parade, that's the thread you'll find him cheering in. 

Frontrunner4 need to get this cat on the payroll. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

i LOVE this thread being so active this early in the playoffs.....

What team are you a fan of this year?
eyes.gif

....thats the GOLDEN part. im NOT. i dont have a favorite team.....or player. just want LA to lose as long as Kobe is on the roster
laugh.gif

what up CP.......clown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

i LOVE this thread being so active this early in the playoffs.....

What team are you a fan of this year?
eyes.gif

....thats the GOLDEN part. im NOT. i dont have a favorite team.....or player. just want LA to lose as long as Kobe is on the roster
laugh.gif

what up CP.......clown
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom