[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Statis22

Simmons said Lowry, 2Pat and Bud for Bynum but that sorta kills you guys size and hurts us depth with, along with it not working money wise.

I don't know how i'd feel about that deal.

roll.gif
But I was hoping for a deal with houston that sent either Scola or hayes our way

Simmons said Lowry, 2Pat and Bud for Bynum but that sorta kills you guys size and hurts us depth with, along with it not working money wise.

That's the worst deal for Bynum I have read about so far. An above average center for an average to below average pg and fillers
laugh.gif

Might as well keep the team intact and try to get draft an athletic PG or sign  a free agent for the MLE.

Nick young is better than Brown by a hair and both players are dumb as rocks. Not a good look.

That's the worst deal for Bynum I have read about so far. An above average center for an average to below average pg and fillers
laugh.gif

Might as well keep the team intact and try to get draft an athletic PG or sign  a free agent for the MLE.

Nick young is better than Brown by a hair and both players are dumb as rocks. Not a good look.

Originally Posted by acidicality

As a Warrior fan, I would do the Curry for Pau or Bynum deal (especially for Pau). I think both teams win and address big needs: Lakers get a good PG (with tons of potential), and Warriors finally get a real big man down low. Of course, I have reservations about sending him to LA where he could torch us for years. But given that Warriors' management really wants to add another all-star (and they explicitly stated so), I feel like Gasol would be a big time target for them if he were available.

I really like this deal for the Lakers. I think Steph can be money for the Lakers. Trading Gasol for Lee+Curry feels right. Still have Odom and Bynum for a possible Dwight deal.
My only question is, can Lee actually guard 4s? Does he play defense?

Originally Posted by acidicality

As a Warrior fan, I would do the Curry for Pau or Bynum deal (especially for Pau). I think both teams win and address big needs: Lakers get a good PG (with tons of potential), and Warriors finally get a real big man down low. Of course, I have reservations about sending him to LA where he could torch us for years. But given that Warriors' management really wants to add another all-star (and they explicitly stated so), I feel like Gasol would be a big time target for them if he were available.

I really like this deal for the Lakers. I think Steph can be money for the Lakers. Trading Gasol for Lee+Curry feels right. Still have Odom and Bynum for a possible Dwight deal.
My only question is, can Lee actually guard 4s? Does he play defense?

Rick Adelman would not be a bad replacement, but you gotta get some young legs because he likes to run an uptempo offense.

Odom would benefit from such an offense, so don't go trading him just yet.

Dwight is a pipe dream via trade right now. Let's improve the bench, and get a legit quick guard who can stop the ball.

Rick Adelman would not be a bad replacement, but you gotta get some young legs because he likes to run an uptempo offense.

Odom would benefit from such an offense, so don't go trading him just yet.

Dwight is a pipe dream via trade right now. Let's improve the bench, and get a legit quick guard who can stop the ball.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think Steph can be money for the Lakers. Trading Gasol for Lee+Curry feels right. 

Yes it does, but I don't know if it feels like real life though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think Steph can be money for the Lakers. Trading Gasol for Lee+Curry feels right. 

Yes it does, but I don't know if it feels like real life though
tired.gif

Nick Young would be great for you guys.

The #1 need the Lakers have is a perimeter scorer to take pressure off Kobe. A guy who could drop 18-23+ a game.

Not saying Young would/can be that guy but if LA can find a player similiar that'll be great

Nick Young would be great for you guys.

The #1 need the Lakers have is a perimeter scorer to take pressure off Kobe. A guy who could drop 18-23+ a game.

Not saying Young would/can be that guy but if LA can find a player similiar that'll be great

yup kobe looked very determine to be back and strong!! ppl who are doubting kobe and saying he is old kobe will show you he is still the best...just watch
pimp.gif

yup kobe looked very determine to be back and strong!! ppl who are doubting kobe and saying he is old kobe will show you he is still the best...just watch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

pimp.gif

He also look determined after game 3 vs Dallas, whats your point?
laugh.gif

Its natural for someone to keep their competitive demeanor but you have to take into consideration what happened last time Phil Jackson left. The team was completely dismantled and they didnt make the playoffs.

It all depends on what kind of moves they make and the lock out of course....

I

Originally Posted by LA KB24

pimp.gif

He also look determined after game 3 vs Dallas, whats your point?
laugh.gif

Its natural for someone to keep their competitive demeanor but you have to take into consideration what happened last time Phil Jackson left. The team was completely dismantled and they didnt make the playoffs.

It all depends on what kind of moves they make and the lock out of course....

I

yea he is getting older but i think he can do it....

oh and kobe did play good in game 3 the game just got out of hand where he you cant do nothing about it and he just needed more team support...no man can beat an whole team by themself

lakers have a big offseasn to think things through

yea he is getting older but i think he can do it....

oh and kobe did play good in game 3 the game just got out of hand where he you cant do nothing about it and he just needed more team support...no man can beat an whole team by themself

lakers have a big offseasn to think things through

When Phil left... this poster was being sold at Carls Jr out here... 
laugh.gif

97964862_35e4428119.jpg

How many of you guys still have this?  I do and it was so refreshing to look at it the day after the Lakers won that chip in 09.  
pimp.gif

When Phil left... this poster was being sold at Carls Jr out here... 
laugh.gif

97964862_35e4428119.jpg

How many of you guys still have this?  I do and it was so refreshing to look at it the day after the Lakers won that chip in 09.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom