[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

This year, you mean today. 
laugh.gif

Before game 4 he was a Celtics fan, after the game he was a Heat fan. 

Then he'll be rooting for whoever wins the West, then move back to the East between Chicago and Miami, and then whoever has the parade, that's the thread you'll find him cheering in. 

Frontrunner4 need to get this cat on the payroll. 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

i LOVE this thread being so active this early in the playoffs.....

What team are you a fan of this year?
eyes.gif

....thats the GOLDEN part. im NOT. i dont have a favorite team.....or player. just want LA to lose as long as Kobe is on the roster
laugh.gif

THAT'S IT!!!!!  You're Kate Faber. 
eek.gif

What up girl, how ya been since you got that money for bein a tramp?  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

....thats the GOLDEN part. im NOT. i dont have a favorite team.....or player. just want LA to lose as long as Kobe is on the roster
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn Fish is doing the team harm by not retiring
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah. The flopping, inconsistent scoring, turnovers, and lack of speed/quickness was a disaster.  

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn Fish is doing the team harm by not retiring
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah. The flopping, inconsistent scoring, turnovers, and lack of speed/quickness was a disaster.  

Originally Posted by CP1708

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

....aww man. thats it? you disappoint me CP
30t6p3b.gif

...you got me man, you got me.

...oh and:

- i hope they get swept, Phil leaves, and they dismantle the team.

....two down, one to go (thanks Bynum).
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

....aww man. thats it? you disappoint me CP
30t6p3b.gif

...you got me man, you got me.

...oh and:

- i hope they get swept, Phil leaves, and they dismantle the team.

....two down, one to go (thanks Bynum).
wink.gif

What a week for Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum. First, he unleashes the dirtiest play in recent memory to get himself ejected from his team's last game of the season, a disappointing loss to the Dallas Mavericks. Then, he apologizes for the hit but gets slapped with a five-game suspension that will cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

During his exit interview, SI.com reported that Bynum tried to look forward to next year with optimism, predicting that he will be a bigger part of the team's offense next season.
"Offensively for me, this series and throughout the playoffs I was just being more aggressive, just give us a solid option. I did a decent job at that, had a decent playoffs this year, but it wasn't enough. I just [want to] come back expecting that next year I'll be a bigger part of the team and I'll work to be a bigger part of the team."

"In order for this team, if it was to be the same, [playing a greater offensive role] would have to be the case," he reiterated.
On Wednesday, Lakers All-Star guard Kobe Bryant, the team's leading scorer, poo-pooed that idea according to NBA.com.
But Bryant made it clear that the food chain for the Lakers won’t be changing anytime soon, at least not on his watch.

“Well, it’s tough to do on this team,

What a week for Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum. First, he unleashes the dirtiest play in recent memory to get himself ejected from his team's last game of the season, a disappointing loss to the Dallas Mavericks. Then, he apologizes for the hit but gets slapped with a five-game suspension that will cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

During his exit interview, SI.com reported that Bynum tried to look forward to next year with optimism, predicting that he will be a bigger part of the team's offense next season.
"Offensively for me, this series and throughout the playoffs I was just being more aggressive, just give us a solid option. I did a decent job at that, had a decent playoffs this year, but it wasn't enough. I just [want to] come back expecting that next year I'll be a bigger part of the team and I'll work to be a bigger part of the team."

"In order for this team, if it was to be the same, [playing a greater offensive role] would have to be the case," he reiterated.
On Wednesday, Lakers All-Star guard Kobe Bryant, the team's leading scorer, poo-pooed that idea according to NBA.com.
But Bryant made it clear that the food chain for the Lakers won’t be changing anytime soon, at least not on his watch.

“Well, it’s tough to do on this team,

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

what up CP.......clown
laugh.gif

No offense but that's kinda lame. I can understand not having a favorite team but getting your kicks out of hoping another team/player loses is weak. It's one thing if it's a rival of your favorite team, but you don't get any enjoyment out of watching a certain team win, you just want to make sure a certain team LOSES? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at least you gettin a sense of humor about you finally. 

I got a similar plan, they get swept, Phil leaves, we trade for Dwight Howard.  (Thanks Bynum)
wink.gif

If they don't get Dwight, they aren't dismantling anything, you'd have to settle for 2 outta 3. 

laugh.gif
 at least you gettin a sense of humor about you finally. 

I got a similar plan, they get swept, Phil leaves, we trade for Dwight Howard.  (Thanks Bynum)
wink.gif

If they don't get Dwight, they aren't dismantling anything, you'd have to settle for 2 outta 3. 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

what up CP.......clown
laugh.gif

No offense but that's kinda lame. I can understand not having a favorite team but getting your kicks out of hoping another team/player loses is weak. It's one thing if it's a rival of your favorite team, but you don't get any enjoyment out of watching a certain team win, you just want to make sure a certain team LOSES? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

what up CP.......clown
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

....thats always lame to you 'sports types'.

- on the flip side i find the frat boy bylaws about who one can and cannot root for hilarious. as hilarious as grown adults watching rasslin' (which there is a 100+ page thread in general on
nerd.gif
).

- i root for who i choose...when i choose. i have NO LOYALTY to any city, county, state, or team. at this point i have no team, i just wanna see a good game. i may, in time adopt a team. but right now...this season? ill stick to rooting against LA.

Bynum absolutely should have more shots than Shannon and Ron.  NO QUESTION. 

Kobe, Pau and then either Bynum or Odom should be the shot chart.  The rest go from there. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

what up CP.......clown
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

....thats always lame to you 'sports types'.

- on the flip side i find the frat boy bylaws about who one can and cannot root for hilarious. as hilarious as grown adults watching rasslin' (which there is a 100+ page thread in general on
nerd.gif
).

- i root for who i choose...when i choose. i have NO LOYALTY to any city, county, state, or team. at this point i have no team, i just wanna see a good game. i may, in time adopt a team. but right now...this season? ill stick to rooting against LA.

Bynum absolutely should have more shots than Shannon and Ron.  NO QUESTION. 

Kobe, Pau and then either Bynum or Odom should be the shot chart.  The rest go from there. 

knightngale wrote:

Nick young is better than Brown by a hair and both players are dumb as rocks. Not a good look.

Nick Young is a MUCH better scorer than Brown is. I know he gets more minutes than Shannon does on a bad team, but his offensive game can be almost elite at times. I watched a game earlier this year where he started out on a ridiculous shooting tear and was scoring from all over the place with ease, using an impressive arsenal of moves. He looked like a young Kobe out there. He scored 43 on 14-22 shooting once this year, and had a couple other of 38 on 12-19 and 31 on 14-21. He's pretty immature and can disappear sometimes, but I think for the Lakers he could be a great scoring option off the bench especially when its the early 4th quarter and nobody ever wants to be assertive out there. I think if Kobe could mentor him Nick could help us out a ton; he's very talented offensively but mentally hasn't ever had the right mindset. 

knightngale wrote:

Nick young is better than Brown by a hair and both players are dumb as rocks. Not a good look.

Nick Young is a MUCH better scorer than Brown is. I know he gets more minutes than Shannon does on a bad team, but his offensive game can be almost elite at times. I watched a game earlier this year where he started out on a ridiculous shooting tear and was scoring from all over the place with ease, using an impressive arsenal of moves. He looked like a young Kobe out there. He scored 43 on 14-22 shooting once this year, and had a couple other of 38 on 12-19 and 31 on 14-21. He's pretty immature and can disappear sometimes, but I think for the Lakers he could be a great scoring option off the bench especially when its the early 4th quarter and nobody ever wants to be assertive out there. I think if Kobe could mentor him Nick could help us out a ton; he's very talented offensively but mentally hasn't ever had the right mindset. 

Artest, Brown, and Odom should not be getting more shots than Bynum

those dudes waste so m any offensive possessions by themselves bricking shots left and right

hopefully brown opts out

Artest, Brown, and Odom should not be getting more shots than Bynum

those dudes waste so m any offensive possessions by themselves bricking shots left and right

hopefully brown opts out

Back
Top Bottom