[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by AG 47

Realistically? Derek Fisher will be starting next season.
i can see that happening as well

laugh.gif

Smfh. Dude needs to let his ego go and come off the bench. He only started 1 year for us before he left the Lakers.....He came off the bench in Utah & Warriors now he's like 40 and a starter for an elite team.

Makes no sense. I like Fisher, but he's old. What's wrong with coming off the bench at that age?

He's hurting the team honestly. This had to be his worst year statistically and he was the worst starting PG statisically in the NBA from what I remember.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by knightngale

The only positive this season is that the lakers were swept by the mavs and not the heat in the finals 
sick.gif

Lakers fan would hear it for days, if swept by the Heat.
laugh.gif

Thread would probably implode to 40+ pages within the sound of the final buzzer.

hahah son it'd be 150+ before game 1

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by knightngale

The only positive this season is that the lakers were swept by the mavs and not the heat in the finals 
sick.gif

Lakers fan would hear it for days, if swept by the Heat.
laugh.gif

Thread would probably implode to 40+ pages within the sound of the final buzzer.

hahah son it'd be 150+ before game 1

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Outside of the obvious (cp3/dwill/westbrook,etc), what PG would you guys want taking over that starting spot next season?
Raymond-Felton.png

Speedy PG in his prime (27 in a few weeks) that can make plays for himself and others. There's only one year left on his contract, so if things don't work out, there shouldn't be any long term repercussions.

Just got to convince the Nuggets Steve Blake + Shannon Brown + Derrick Caracter is a good package.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Outside of the obvious (cp3/dwill/westbrook,etc), what PG would you guys want taking over that starting spot next season?
Raymond-Felton.png

Speedy PG in his prime (27 in a few weeks) that can make plays for himself and others. There's only one year left on his contract, so if things don't work out, there shouldn't be any long term repercussions.

Just got to convince the Nuggets Steve Blake + Shannon Brown + Derrick Caracter is a good package.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

This is the final season I think we watch the Lakers on Fox and Kcal.

Yes it is, and what a sad ending it will be, more so with KCAL.  

What channel(s) will it be on going forward?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

This is the final season I think we watch the Lakers on Fox and Kcal.

Yes it is, and what a sad ending it will be, more so with KCAL.  

What channel(s) will it be on going forward?

I'd #@%% myself with excitement if we got Raymond Felton. And he's "available" with Denver having Ty Lawson. Knowing that Nigerian GM though, he'd want Kobe's Social Security # for Raymond

I'd #@%% myself with excitement if we got Raymond Felton. And he's "available" with Denver having Ty Lawson. Knowing that Nigerian GM though, he'd want Kobe's Social Security # for Raymond

you guys dont understand. the lakers need to sign barbosa. If the heat sign him it WILL be not 6....not 7...it will be over for the league

can you imagine speedy #$* barbosa on that heat team....getting open looks like bum #$* bibby bricks?

you guys dont understand. the lakers need to sign barbosa. If the heat sign him it WILL be not 6....not 7...it will be over for the league

can you imagine speedy #$* barbosa on that heat team....getting open looks like bum #$* bibby bricks?

Raymonnd Felton is garbage. Have you guys seen this dude play in the playoffs? Seriously?

The same guy Jameer Nelson destroyed?

Raymonnd Felton is garbage. Have you guys seen this dude play in the playoffs? Seriously?

The same guy Jameer Nelson destroyed?

Look we don't "need" an all star PG......what the position needs is an upgrade from where it at now, and that's not saying much

Look we don't "need" an all star PG......what the position needs is an upgrade from where it at now, and that's not saying much

Back
Top Bottom