[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Watching his interview right now. All he needs to do is get Kobe to buy into his system/plans. We'll see throughout the season if that's the case. Of course, winning cures everything. And losing magnifies the issues.

Watching his interview right now. All he needs to do is get Kobe to buy into his system/plans. We'll see throughout the season if that's the case. Of course, winning cures everything. And losing magnifies the issues.

I just thought about it, so being that Matt Barnes is at the Presser, that means he's not gonna opt out
pimp.gif
......i expect him to be a little more effective next year

I just thought about it, so being that Matt Barnes is at the Presser, that means he's not gonna opt out
pimp.gif
......i expect him to be a little more effective next year

Outside of the obvious (cp3/dwill/westbrook,etc), what PG would you guys want taking over that starting spot next season?

Outside of the obvious (cp3/dwill/westbrook,etc), what PG would you guys want taking over that starting spot next season?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Realistically Arron Brooks or dragic

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Realistically Arron Brooks or dragic

First Mike Brown, now Mo Williams. 

You guys musta liked that second round exit huh? 
30t6p3b.gif

And Aaron Brooks plays D?  When did this begin?  He's fast, his D stops there, come on. 

First Mike Brown, now Mo Williams. 

You guys musta liked that second round exit huh? 
30t6p3b.gif

And Aaron Brooks plays D?  When did this begin?  He's fast, his D stops there, come on. 

I don't like the Mike Brown signing. I'm the only who mentioned Mo, since guy up there asked who would i want besides the guys mentioned.

This is a way different team than the Cavs
laugh.gif

Brooks>> Fisher at least he puts pressure on opposing players and not miss lay-ups

I don't like the Mike Brown signing. I'm the only who mentioned Mo, since guy up there asked who would i want besides the guys mentioned.

This is a way different team than the Cavs
laugh.gif

Brooks>> Fisher at least he puts pressure on opposing players and not miss lay-ups

Back
Top Bottom