Official: Lakers @ Jazz 3/20 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Chuck is wylin out saying Denver would be great if they played have court and GS would be fun to watch in the Rucker league.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love Barkley

pimp.gif
great game.

Hopefully they followup with another W tomorrow againts the SONICS. No letdowns please lakeshow...not at this point in the season

38821a1b-be4b-4b05-adab-50b03780bb3f.jpg

That's the same face he had in Colorado. He gave the Jazz the same treatment too. We trade for Korver to make threes and he can't do that, his onepurpose in life.

^...so do I, when he threw it down, and yelled at the crowd, it took me back to the Sac game where he was yelling at the crowd, after the 360. If hedoesn't get MVP then I'll never watch bball again, well except for Lakers games...

eyes.gif
at calling the Jazz fans classless while Kobe is over there cursing atthe crowd and poppin his jersey. Notice Derek Fisher went over and shook the hands of the Jazz staff. That's class. Not what Kobe is doing.

^...Kobe was just sticking up for his teammate, what's wrong with that? Plus Kobe is already on Edge come game time, they just gave him another reason toKILL!!!! BLACK MAMBA WILL STRIKE!!! It's going to be great to be home tonight. Plus I love it when he gets like that, he just looks as if his mind goesblank, starts CURSING, dropping f-bombs on the crowd. f any body who doesn't like how KOBE gets when he goes into CRAZY/KILLU mode.

Great win last night. 12 coast to coast wins this year.
eek.gif

However, Kobe need to be in the gym like Shaq practicin free throws. Given away easy points with all his misses lately. I think that is the only part wherehis finger is affecting him. No adrenaline for the shot, fades it off a little I think. Also, stop throwin your jersey around, that's why people hate himand the Lakers for flaunting it in their face. I love shovin it down the home teams throat, but don't overdue it.

Odom, Vlad, and Sasha, all with great games. Vlad been doin work lately.

Fish, this one was for you. You the one that started it all with the 3 to open the game.
pimp.gif
I agree with what dude said earlier about how Fish went and shook hands withthe Utah coaches, that is class. What Kobe was doing was a bit much.

Originally Posted by BF Hoodrich

eyes.gif
at calling the Jazz fans classless while Kobe is over there cursing at the crowd and poppin his jersey. Notice Derek Fisher went over and shook the hands of the Jazz staff. That's class. Not what Kobe is doing.

Jazz Staff weren't the ones booing Fisher last time, it was those idiot fans. We all have respect for the Jazz players, staff and MAJORITY of theirfans. Kobe simply gave those select fans a piece of their own medicine.

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Originally Posted by BF Hoodrich

eyes.gif
at calling the Jazz fans classless while Kobe is over there cursing at the crowd and poppin his jersey. Notice Derek Fisher went over and shook the hands of the Jazz staff. That's class. Not what Kobe is doing.

Jazz Staff weren't the ones booing Fisher last time, it was those idiot fans. We all have respect for the Jazz players, staff and MAJORITY of their fans. Kobe simply gave those select fans a piece of their own medicine.
Exactly. I'm sure Fisher is still in good terms with the Jazz players and staff.

Also, I'm diggin Kobe's anger/fire/emotion at the game (nh). It's great seeing him taunt the crowd like that for booing Fisher last time.
Yes, this will make more people hate Kobe and the Lakers. If someone was doing that to my team, I'd hate him too, but with so many haters around already,what's a few more?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Also, stop throwin your jersey around, that's why people hate him and the Lakers for flaunting it in their face. I love shovin it down the home teams throat, but don't overdue it.
i agree.
a simple head nod or fist pump will do just fine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edd247

Also, stop throwin your jersey around, that's why people hate him and the Lakers for flaunting it in their face. I love shovin it down the home teams throat, but don't overdue it.
i agree.
pimp.gif

Usually I would agree with both of yall….

But eff that. Fans booed a man who wanted to take care of his daughter. They said the best doctors were in LA and NY. You knowhe wasn't going to NY so don't hate him because he went to the lakers. Don't boo a man who is taking care of his family. I am glad Kobe did what hedid. Let folks know that we are for real. After the fans threw the cup on to the court, they became fair game to get clowned on.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by edd247

i agree.
pimp.gif

Usually I would agree with both of yall….

But eff that. Fans booed a man who wanted to take care of his daughter. They said the best doctors were in LA and NY. You know he wasn't going to NY so don't hate him because he went to the lakers. Don't boo a man who is taking care of his family. I am glad Kobe did what he did. Let folks know that we are for real. After the fans threw the cup on to the court, they became fair game to get clowned on.

Yup. It was justified. Kobe is very close to his teammates, especially Derek, so I feel where he's coming from.
By the way, when he pops his jersey, he's directing it at Laker fans that are sitting in the arena.
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are looking in too much on the situation.
tongue.gif

He's only done that a couple of times this year, the other time was in Sacramento, cuz there were so many Laker fans.

Originally Posted by BrandonL32

^ exactly...thats why Utah will never see another NBA Final in a long time

Stop.

I know what they did to Fish was wrong, but nobody can guarantee me that Laker fans wouldn't do the same exact thing to someone if they felt they wereslighted. Utah fans feel like it was some elaborate plan of Fisher's to end up on the Lakers. That's their opinion, whatever. But we the same guysthat boo'ed Kobe for wanting a better team around him and simply saying it out loud. After all he has done for this team and franchise, there everyone wason opening night, booing him. Same guy we touting for MVP now. So yes, Utah fans were off for what they did last time, and last night. And yes, I love it,absolutely love it, that Kobe wanted to get this one for Fish and back up his boy. But........

When he runs around their court pulling on his jersey on national tv and shouting and yelling at the fans, every single other fan base sees that, and it addsfuel to the fire of why everyone hates the Lakers, Kobe, and the fans of the Lakers/Kobe. It just does. Win the game, give Fish a hug, tell him the game wasfor him, say some nice things about Fish on TV, smile at the fans smugly if you want, but be calm about everything. All I'm sayin.

Imagine how much worse it will be now if we fact Utah in the playoffs. Because of all that stuff he was pullin, it'll get worse before it gets better.

But eff that. Fans booed a man who wanted to take care of his daughter. They said the best doctors were in LA and NY. You know he wasn't going to NY so don't hate him because he went to the lakers. Don't boo a man who is taking care of his family. I am glad Kobe did what he did. Let folks know that we are for real. After the fans threw the cup on to the court, they became fair game to get clowned on.
I agree, Fish came in from being with his daughter midway through a game, gutted it out and put his heart and soulinto that Jazz team. Then they treat him like that. You have to stand up for your teammates, Kobe can take the criticizm and the hate, he doesn't care.Give Kobe his due, he has every right to be prideful for himself and his team. Him and the Lakeshow have been dogged on for forever and people love to see himfail. That's reason enough to act how he did even more was the way the Utah treated him and his teammates. The man is the MVP, they went in there withoutBynum, without Ariza, and without Pau and broke Utah's home winning streak. If that's not something to get hyped about then I don't know whatis.

Originally Posted by BrandonL32

^ exactly...thats why Utah will never see another NBA Final in a long time

Stop.

I know what they did to Fish was wrong, but nobody can guarantee me that Laker fans wouldn't do the same exact thing to someone if they felt they were slighted. Utah fans feel like it was some elaborate plan of Fisher's to end up on the Lakers. That's their opinion, whatever. But we the same guys that boo'ed Kobe for wanting a better team around him and simply saying it out loud. After all he has done for this team and franchise, there everyone was on opening night, booing him. Same guy we touting for MVP now. So yes, Utah fans were off for what they did last time, and last night. And yes, I love it, absolutely love it, that Kobe wanted to get this one for Fish and back up his boy. But........

When he runs around their court pulling on his jersey on national tv and shouting and yelling at the fans, every single other fan base sees that, and it adds fuel to the fire of why everyone hates the Lakers, Kobe, and the fans of the Lakers/Kobe. It just does. Win the game, give Fish a hug, tell him the game was for him, say some nice things about Fish on TV, smile at the fans smugly if you want, but be calm about everything. All I'm sayin.

Imagine how much worse it will be now if we fact Utah in the playoffs. Because of all that stuff he was pullin, it'll get worse before it gets better.

Good points...

But once again EFF that! Let them hate kobe. Most of them hated kobe before he did what he did what he did last night. People always hate the best and he isthe best. If the fans want to be stupid enough to boo fish becuase they think a "plan" went down then kobe can pop his jersey and curse at them allhe want to IMO. If it take kobe acting like a fool on the court for utah to get ready for a playoff game, they lets me know they aren't ready for theplayoffs.

Right now I feel that everybody is going to hate the laker no matter what because we are back on top again. Add kobe to the fire and we will always be hated.Like I said usually I would agree with you becuase you are one of the better laker fans on nt. But not on this one. The playoffs are coming and we are sendinga message to teams in the west. No matter what we are ready for you. We can be hurt and you can boo and hate, but we are ready. And we are coming for you.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!

I honestly don't mind the jersey poppin'.

I mean, KG does it. PP does it.

It's just representin' your team.

With all the cussin' at the fans and all that, classless to a certain extent.

But whatever. Let the haters hate. The Lakers are back on top.

Hell, I jersey pop in front of some of my homies who hate the Lakers. Only reason why I do it because I know they hate it and it makes me feel good that mysquad is doing things when all they can do is just hate.

Back
Top Bottom