Official: Lakers @ Jazz 3/20 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by slaman16

Kobe's poppin' his collar again
No. 24 makes a familiar over-the-back pass and proceeds to rep his team in front of the opposition.

Dude you are not human, you get the highlights before ESPN
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That play was too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--Jazz and Lakers in the playoffs? With Pau, Bynum and Ariza back, Lakers will take it in 5 games. 6 TOPS.

Chuck is wylin out saying Denver would be great if they played have court and GS would be fun to watch in the Rucker league.
roll.gif

Great win for the Lakers. Kobe was on some crack juice tonight. Dude was jersey poppin, cussin and yelling all over the place. A 2-2 road trip is not bad atall considering we started 0-2.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Jazz and Lakers in the playoffs? With Pau, Bynum and Ariza back, Lakers will take it in 5 games. 6 TOPS.

It could be a 2nd round match up if the Lakers end up winning the western conference.Since the #1 & #4 play each other in the second round.

awesome game by the LAKERS!!!...but stupid jazz fans man...wat idiots!...but thanks for firing up the team and d.fish

roll.gif
pimp.gif
@ AI "How the hell I'm gonna make my teammates better by practicing" GOAT line

very impressive win for the lakers to win in Utah.
I think a big key to the game was that they were able to limit the Utah bench from contributing especially Paul Milsap and Kyle Korver.

I really cant beleive our fans....why boo fisher, no reason, applaude him like we should...
smh.gif

but on too the game, i have never seen so many missed lay ups, it killed us, i couldn't even believe we cut it to 8.

good win for the lackers...without bynum AND pau....

jazz thouhgt it would be easy cause they were at home
ohwell.gif

Great win from the Lakeshow tonight!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keys to the victory:
-superior defense
-solid execution on offense in the first half
-Lamar played very well with 21 points and 12 rebounds
-Kobe hit big shots in the fourth and was definetely showing his fire and emotion
pimp.gif
27 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists

Nothing more you can possibly ask off, hope the Lakers can continue their hot streak with a victory tommorow

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

aiyo, anybody got the FULL practice speech? they said that in reality he had mad expletives.
I don't hear any cuss words, I think this is live.

@ AI "How the hell I'm gonna make my teammates better by practicing" GOAT line

That line has to be the funniest ever.

Also,
laugh.gif
at Chuck telling SouthWest he doesn't want any trickeration.

Well I missed the game but im glad 2 now we pulled it off... I thought this stretch wud possibly knock us down 2 3rd place by going 0-4 but 2-2 is more thangr8 without pau, bynum, and ariza

Tough watching this game flipping it back and forth between the UCLA game and Lost.

Great win for the Lakers in the hostile Utah environment.

SMH at the sour and salty fans throwing cups onto the court.

Payback is a mofo. Boo Fish, and Kobe and the Lakers make it personal.
pimp.gif

I'd also like to give a special shout out to 3PLEDOUBLE. Without his obnoxious good luck charm predicitons, this win could not be possible.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

3PLEDOUBLE wrote: image The Jazz have won like 20 games in a row at home, their crowd is the toughest is the entire NBA, it's gonna be too much for a depleted young Laker Team to handle. I wouldn't be surprised is this is a rout from the start by the Jazz. The Lakers have absolutely no body, and i mean NOBODY to stop Deron or Boozer. If either of them get a career high in any NBA category i wouldn't be shocked. Lakers 97 Jazz 129. Deron and Boozer with 36 a piece, AK47 with 11 blks.
Thanks
pimp.gif

Great win. And Kenny Smith was MIA tonight..... I saw him at my gym last night doing basketball drills with the young kids.

I've seen his pregnant wife there too once, and she's not bad
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom