Official: Lakers @ Jazz 3/20 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

what did i miss? why did kobe slam the ball and start cursing randomly? lol

anyone?
nerd.gif
I think he was mad because they called a foul on him which led to a 4 point play when it as semi close. And the fans booing Fisher.

Originally Posted by presequel

ayo, on the real

kobe needs to stop saying 'execute' in every interview
laugh.gif

lol me and my brother always laugh because we know, kobe says the same exact thing every freaking interview after games..
if its not executing, its
"were maturing as a team:

--Great win by the LAKERS!!
--That dunk by Kobe after Deron's 4 point play...WOW.
--Utah fans throwing drinks on the court = classless. Take your L and go home. Gee whiz.

lakers win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back to numero uno.
kobe is surfing on a wave of swagger right now..dunking, jersery poppin,spiking, cussing and then walking off.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe backin up for D-Fish
pimp.gif

Take that Jazz fans, classless fools who just had karma come back and bite them. Thank god the fans here have class. Loving the game by Lamar today aswell!

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Jazz have won like 20 games in a row at home, their crowd is the toughest is the entire NBA, it's gonna be too much for a depleted young Laker Team to handle. I wouldn't be surprised is this is a rout from the start by the Jazz. The Lakers have absolutely no body, and i mean NOBODY to stop Deron or Boozer. If either of them get a career high in any NBA category i wouldn't be shocked. Lakers 97 Jazz 129. Deron and Boozer with 36 a piece, AK47 with 11 blks.
Where is this guy? Everytime the lakers win he is MIA.

When they lost to houston he was all in the thread talking mess about kobe not being the MVP and he wasn't a leader. Saying the lakers were a fluketeam...its time to back up all this mess you are talking.

--Utah fans throwing drinks on the court = classless. Take your L and go home. Gee whiz.
what exactly was the reason for this though?

salty utah fans, mad when kobe stole it and threw it to lamar for a wide open dunk

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

what exactly was the reason for this though?

Look at your sig.

laugh.gif
i'd like to see these 2 teams in the playoffs. the utah crowd is great for a playoff scenario with all the hostility.

Back
Top Bottom