Official: Lakers @ Jazz 3/20 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by BrandonL32

^ exactly...thats why Utah will never see another NBA Final in a long time

Stop.

I know what they did to Fish was wrong, but nobody can guarantee me that Laker fans wouldn't do the same exact thing to someone if they felt they were slighted. Utah fans feel like it was some elaborate plan of Fisher's to end up on the Lakers. That's their opinion, whatever. But we the same guys that boo'ed Kobe for wanting a better team around him and simply saying it out loud. After all he has done for this team and franchise, there everyone was on opening night, booing him. Same guy we touting for MVP now. So yes, Utah fans were off for what they did last time, and last night. And yes, I love it, absolutely love it, that Kobe wanted to get this one for Fish and back up his boy. But........

When he runs around their court pulling on his jersey on national tv and shouting and yelling at the fans, every single other fan base sees that, and it adds fuel to the fire of why everyone hates the Lakers, Kobe, and the fans of the Lakers/Kobe. It just does. Win the game, give Fish a hug, tell him the game was for him, say some nice things about Fish on TV, smile at the fans smugly if you want, but be calm about everything. All I'm sayin.

Imagine how much worse it will be now if we fact Utah in the playoffs. Because of all that stuff he was pullin, it'll get worse before it gets better.

Good points...

But once again EFF that! Let them hate kobe. Most of them hated kobe before he did what he did what he did last night. People always hate the best and he is the best. If the fans want to be stupid enough to boo fish becuase they think a "plan" went down then kobe can pop his jersey and curse at them all he want to IMO. If it take kobe acting like a fool on the court for utah to get ready for a playoff game, they lets me know they aren't ready for the playoffs.

Right now I feel that everybody is going to hate the laker no matter what because we are back on top again. Add kobe to the fire and we will always be hated. Like I said usually I would agree with you becuase you are one of the better laker fans on nt. But not on this one. The playoffs are coming and we are sending a message to teams in the west. No matter what we are ready for you. We can be hurt and you can boo and hate, but we are ready. And we are coming for you.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!

Alright, alright, I give. I was just rying to be calm and all that. The other day when we lost to Houston, i was so heated and then when Sasha fouledAlston at the end, I was yellin for Sasha to PUNCH HIM, PUNCH HIM. I was so pissed, I wanted to do it for Sasha.
laugh.gif

SMH at me.
smh.gif

Alright, back to villian mode I guess, Laker fans here in Portland are used to it, we always the bad guys round here.
laugh.gif
So I'm with you man, EFFF everybody that stands in our way. F allya'll.

^ thanx for my new avy downtown. Those gifs are amazing...

And as for kobe poppin his collar and yellin at the fans, I love it. Sure I would hate if someone else came into the staples center and did that to us, butthis time it was warranted. People have hated Kobe for a long time, and most of it was for literally no good reason. he's kept his cool for a long time. heuse to never do stuff like this. Let the man go off on the fans every now and then if he wants. He deserves the right to do so. keep doin what you doin Kobe

Kobe just letting out steam. You can sit here and type but you dont know what the man goes through all these years. He put in so much to get where he is, andfor people to not even consider him the MVP is starting to get to Kobe. He does read the paper and listen to the media. He is human.

So it's ok to be classless and be a !#*% to the fans as long as your Kobe Bryant? That's the seems to be the consensus among Lakers fans. I'm notsaying the Jazz fans didn't deserve it for booing a class act like D-fish, but turning a blind eye to a person instigating a problem too seems stupid. Ifhe would have just went out there and played the game without the taunting and swearing it would have sent the message more that he or the Lakers organizationare not going to take the booing situation lightly. I would have a hell of a lot more respect for him if he would have done it in that manner.

People have hated Kobe for a long time, and most of it was for literally no good reason.
kobe_bryant.jpg

Word?

^^^^^
You crack me up.

Quick question, was Kobe ever convicted of that crime?
It's escaping my memory right now

^^^
seriously, kobe was basically sticking up for his HOMIE ! (d-fish)

I would've done the same thing kobe did !
happy.gif

^well to be fair, we don't know what exactly went down, but we do know that at the end of the day Kobe cheated on his wife, who had 2 or 3 children forhim. so that could be a valid reason to hate him.

i know 99% of NBA players cheated, but they weren't as publicized obviously... i'm just saying

colorado just gives them an easy 'justified' reason to hate him.

and to believe that kobe 'forced' shaq to demand a trade and breakup the dynasty.

its one thing to be apart of it, its another to put the entire blame on kobe like many do for things in the past.

Back
Top Bottom