Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

Kobe slowly taking over this game.

Which can be scary for opposing teams. If the Lakers are down 10 or less going into the 4th quarter they will be within striking distance to pull this gameout.

The key is someone else on the Lakers needs to step up and contribute, and the Lakers need to step up and play defense which they havent so far tonight,

Kobe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Kaman is roasting Bynum

Bynum cannot play well against any true 7 footer. He got owned by old man Shaq, and can't do anything against the Caveman Kaman.

Bynum and fisher being exposed on both ends out there
it has to be the worse pick n roll defense of all time

bring in shannon already

Mamba MVP:
Kaman is roasting Bynum
A big reason for that is because he is better than Bynum.
Goldmember:
Poor EG.

laugh.gif

I've been thinking the same thing these last 5 minutes or so.He has that defeated look on his face, too. Like, we know his team is up, heknows his team is up, but we all see what Kobe's done in the 3rd, and we see who's been guarding him in every highlight.
laugh.gif
Poor dude.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

These other clowns better do something...Kobe still having to save us every single night
smh.gif

This.

laugh.gif
@ the people who say the Lakers would be a contender with everyone onthe team except Kobe.

These dudes would not get out of the first round without Kobe, even if everyone was healthy.

Gasol cannot do anything without KB, Bynum cannot do anything without KB, Lamar...Fish.....Well Fish still doesn't do anything as it is.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Mamba MVP:
Kaman is roasting Bynum
A big reason for that is because he is better than Bynum.
Goldmember:
Poor EG.

laugh.gif

I've been thinking the same thing these last 5 minutes or so.He has that defeated look on his face, too. Like, we know his team is up, he knows his team is up, but we all see what Kobe's done in the 3rd, and we see who's been guarding him in every highlight.
laugh.gif
Poor dude.

Dude has that " Everyone is having fun but me " look...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man Kobe serious you got hot this quarter but dude forced up 5 straight misses.

Clipper fans are nervous right now.

Wouldn't be a Laker game without the patented Odumb charge

Damn this is hilarious.

You can hear every cuss word from the players and the peoples at KCAL9 try to mute the audio after every word
laugh.gif

I clearly heard Kobe say the f-bomb earlier
laugh.gif

Man what a HORRIBLE call that was clearly a block and NOT a charge.

The replay showed Baron didn't not have his feet set and was outside of the restricted line in the key.

Bynum gets the ball with 3 seconds left and he turns his back to the basket and begins dribbling?!

roll.gif
... ... ... ...
ohwell.gif

Bynum has FANTASTIC offensive awareness. Way to keep eyes on the shot clock on that possesion.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

Like I said, if he is not within 2 feet he can not do anything. I don't think he can even dribble while facing up.

I would not be criticizing him if he actually played defense.

Back
Top Bottom