Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

I'm not worried about Bynum, hell Lakers made it to the finals, then won the title WITHOUT him. He juts needs to learn how to play with Gasol.

If he can get 20 and 10 from taking 2 foot shots, so be it.

The problem with Bynum is when he's not playing he might as well not even be in the building.

He also has the habit of scoring, but having a lackluster rebounding game.

It's too bad Gasol had to go and play for Spain, So they won in the summer, they still couldn't win the Gold in the Olympics.

mjshoefanatic:
23ska909red02:
The Clippers want to beat the Lakers more than the Lakers want to avoid losing to the Clippers.
2qmke10.gif

Why the stoneface? I'm saying, y'all want to win more than we want to avoid losing. The Clippers are playing solid; the Lakers aren't.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yea Notorious, as a Knick fan I've watched the Knicks use that for at least the last 10 yrs to give it that 'stage performance' feel.
pimp.gif
Unfortunately, the Knicks aren't very good at playing the role of an NBA team.
unwarranted and lame, relax.

kobe needs to get to the hoop if hes off. this will be a more embarassing loss than the one against the cavs. we are getting beat by our own %#@!% of %+%!@ugly slutty little step sister
frown.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Bigger black hole at times: Kobe or Bynum?
dont compare one of the greatest scorers to complete trash

bynum has these types of "off" games all the time
especially on defense

where is this "touch" people speak of? If dude is not 2 feet from the rim he is not going to score.
Come on man Bynum is not complete TRASH like Jerome James or Eddy Curry.

Bynum the past 2 years has gone through spurts where he puts up 20+ points & 10+ rebounds while doing this against west all lstars like Amarie and TimDuncan. Bynum also has more post up moves and a better foot work in the post than D12 & Greg Oden right now who both look like robots in the post.

Honestly Bynum gets hated on by everyone and tons of Laker fans because he got his HUGE contract extension last season which pays him $12 to $14 million ayear. Like I said before on here if Bynum dosen;t go down with his 1st freak knee injury 2 seasons ago Pau Gasol probably wouldn't be a Laker right now.

This is gonna turn into a blowout. The lakers couldnt be playing worse, and they arent even down double digits. once they wake up, it'll be over.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Yea Notorious, as a Knick fan I've watched the Knicks use that for at least the last 10 yrs to give it that 'stage performance' feel.
pimp.gif
Unfortunately, the Knicks aren't very good at playing the role of an NBA team.
unwarranted and lame, relax.
laugh.gif
I can't really argue with the unwarranted and lame part, but where in my post am I unrelaxed?

this is why you cant let kobe get easy buckets. he just heats up and then the next thing you know, he has 11 straight.

kobes scoring but he wont score for long...everyone else aint doing crap beside him....when they get the touches they gonna mess up

These other clowns better do something...Kobe still having to save us every single night
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom