Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

���

runrb9.jpg

i was too happy the clippers won. they showed they have the talent to beat really good teams. They beat the last 2 world champs this season. Our bench needsbig improvement hope that happens later this year. We can make playoffs this year.

Great game last night for the Clips.

If they can continue to play with that same effort every night and get Blake Griffin back, I really think they can make a push for the playoffs.

Go Clips!

Sometimes the Clips dissapoint me and performances like last night are the primary reason why they dissapoint me.

They didn't just catch a W against the lakers, they SOUNDLY BEAT THEM. Yeah Boom was playing well, but it wasn't like he was blazing hot or anything,and neither were the rest of the Clips for that matter. They didn't have a out of this world performance imo, they had a performance that can be repeatedjust about every single night.

They have all the tools to not only make the playoffs, but to cause some trouble if they were to really get in there. Baron davis can potentially be thebiggest match up problem in all of basketball, no pg can really defend him. Eg, Chris playing like an All star, Rasual's shooting, Thorton off the bench,Camby's presence.....oh yea and that rookie that hasn't even touched the floor this season.

Hopefully, the win against boston, and last night can start the clippers in the right direction towards making the playoffs and ultimately, reach thatpotential that I know they can reach.

Back
Top Bottom