Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

Lakers are useless without Gasol i swear and i can't say this enough get rid of Farmar, Sasha (even though hes one of my favorite lakers) They both arejust down right disgrace to the NBA.
sick.gif

knightngale:
Josh Powell and Fisher bring absolutely nothing to this team. Farmar
eyes.gif

Whoa, whoa, whoa... let's leave Fisher out of this 'worthless' talk, my dude. He's no Kobe, but he's noFarmar/Sasha/Powell/Bynum/Morrison.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:
Josh Powell and Fisher bring absolutely nothing to this team. Farmar
eyes.gif
Whoa, whoa, whoa... let's leave Fisher out of this 'worthless' talk, my dude. He's no Kobe, but he's no Farmar/Sasha/Powell/Bynum/Morrison.

he can't even bring the ball upcourt anymore and still takes his 1 on 4 shots
he is shooting 37% from the field on mostly OPEN SHOTS
his defense has regressed by 90% this season...only his charges remain

Bynum frustrated me. Overpaid, uninspired ,no heart bum. At least play with some intensity and heart dude F
mad.gif

I don't like how Bynum "Gives up" or atleast gives those girly facial expressions when things aren't going right.

Good game by the Clippers though.

I dont know what was worse...1) the fact that Kobe was shooting too much and got our offense out of rhythm, or 2) the fact that the rest of the team couldntmake a shot to save their lives, came out with no energy or enthusiasm, and basically forced Kobe to try to do it all by himself.
eyes.gif

smh.gif
All in all, no one played well tonight so they are all to blame imo.

Back
Top Bottom