Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Expect the crowd at Staples to be booing the Lakers & Kobe until the 3rd quarter then watch all of sudden when the Lakers take over the game the crowd will start chanting Kobe! Kobe! Kobe! Trust me I've been to these Laker road games before at Staples and it never fails
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree however I doubt there will be many Clipper fans there tonight. Attendance has been dismal this season. I remember a couple years back for a Clip home game vs the Lakers, they showed Clipper Darrel up on the scoreboard and was booed. They showed Clipper cheer leaders they got booed. They showed lil kids with Clipper gear and got booed. I am betting it will be the same tonight. Watch!
laugh.gif

I used to support the Clips but ever since Blake went down, I am done going to Clipper games. Spend a good chunk of change to get floor seats for that 1st Clipper game just to see B Griffin and as usual, the Clipper disease took over and Blake got injured the last preseason game.
smh.gif
Felt like burning that B Griffin t-shirt they gave us and as always Clips lost to the Suns that game. Pathetic.

I am now strictly rooting for the Lakers until the Clips make the playoffs. The only other Clip game I am going to will be on the 16th vs Cavs only to see Lebron. I am seriously tired of going to Clips game and leaving Staples disappointed and going.. same ol stupid Clippers losing in the 4th period.
eyes.gif
After Laker games this season, it's like a big party out at LA live especially last Friday's W vs the Kings!
pimp.gif

I am going tonight so hopefully Clips bring it so it can at least be a good game till the 4th. Lakers by 15. Kobe goes nuts and scores 50. Too bad we don't get tacos tonight because really this is a LAKERS' home game!
This is why some people on here call LA fans fair weather fans or band wagon fans.

On another note I remember going to the Lakers @ Clipper game back during the 03-04 season, the year when Kobe would opt out of his contract in the summer of 04. At the game I seriously must have saw 20 custom made Kobe # 8 Clipper home jerseys being worn by Clipper fans
laugh.gif

Clipper fans seriously thought they had a chance at signing Kobe that next summer in 04
laugh.gif
Which is probably why so many of the Clipper die hards will always hate Kobe even more. During the 2004 to 2006 seasons when the Clippers made it to the playoffs and into the 2nd round while the Lakers were losing in the 1st round each year, Clipper fans in LA were saying "Kobe should have signed with the Clippers" heck even some NT Laker fans were even saying it on here.
Funny thing is, if Kobe did sign with the Clippers, you'd probably be a hardcore Clipper fan also.
laugh.gif

Please
laugh.gif

We all know once Lebron signs with the Clipper next summer you'll be the first to turn in your Laker fan card .

laugh.gif

Expect the crowd at Staples to be booing the Lakers & Kobe until the 3rd quarter then watch all of sudden when the Lakers take over the game the crowd will start chanting Kobe! Kobe! Kobe! Trust me I've been to these Laker road games before at Staples and it never fails
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree however I doubt there will be many Clipper fans there tonight. Attendance has been dismal this season. I remember a couple years back for a Clip home game vs the Lakers, they showed Clipper Darrel up on the scoreboard and was booed. They showed Clipper cheer leaders they got booed. They showed lil kids with Clipper gear and got booed. I am betting it will be the same tonight. Watch!
laugh.gif

I used to support the Clips but ever since Blake went down, I am done going to Clipper games. Spend a good chunk of change to get floor seats for that 1st Clipper game just to see B Griffin and as usual, the Clipper disease took over and Blake got injured the last preseason game.
smh.gif
Felt like burning that B Griffin t-shirt they gave us and as always Clips lost to the Suns that game. Pathetic.

I am now strictly rooting for the Lakers until the Clips make the playoffs. The only other Clip game I am going to will be on the 16th vs Cavs only to see Lebron. I am seriously tired of going to Clips game and leaving Staples disappointed and going.. same ol stupid Clippers losing in the 4th period.
eyes.gif
After Laker games this season, it's like a big party out at LA live especially last Friday's W vs the Kings!
pimp.gif

I am going tonight so hopefully Clips bring it so it can at least be a good game till the 4th. Lakers by 15. Kobe goes nuts and scores 50. Too bad we don't get tacos tonight because really this is a LAKERS' home game!
This is why some people on here call LA fans fair weather fans or band wagon fans.

On another note I remember going to the Lakers @ Clipper game back during the 03-04 season, the year when Kobe would opt out of his contract in the summer of 04. At the game I seriously must have saw 20 custom made Kobe # 8 Clipper home jerseys being worn by Clipper fans
laugh.gif

Clipper fans seriously thought they had a chance at signing Kobe that next summer in 04
laugh.gif
Which is probably why so many of the Clipper die hards will always hate Kobe even more. During the 2004 to 2006 seasons when the Clippers made it to the playoffs and into the 2nd round while the Lakers were losing in the 1st round each year, Clipper fans in LA were saying "Kobe should have signed with the Clippers" heck even some NT Laker fans were even saying it on here.
Funny thing is, if Kobe did sign with the Clippers, you'd probably be a hardcore Clipper fan also.
laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

We all know once Lebron signs with the Clipper next summer you'll be the first to turn in your Laker fan card .

laugh.gif

I've never turned my Laker fan card in, ever. Hell, if anything, if I turned in my KB8SD screen name on here and started full time withFlowsomuch, you'd probably petition to take it up since you've ran sacked the whole entire internet posing as me with it except for this board.

BTW, I'd appreciate it if you'd get your own avy for Lakersground since you stole that too from me on here.

No originality with your thievin' !@#.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

:smh:so you'll only be a clipper fan if they make the playoffs? Im guessing you were the biggest clipper fan in '05 and didn't like the lakers, right?
Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I bet Drew is going to do better than Kaman tonight.

I bet Kaman gets double-teamed (pause) while Bynum gets easy dunks thanks to Kobe penetrating. It's easy to be efficient when you're the last personthe opposition is concerned about.
roll.gif
at the inter-laker beef. I thought everybody loved this guy for making game threads .00001 seconds after theprevious game has finished.

laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've never turned my Laker fan card in, ever. Hell, if anything, if I turned in my KB8SD screen name on here and started full time with Flowsomuch, you'd probably petition to take it up since you've ran sacked the whole entire internet posing as me with it except for this board.

BTW, I'd appreciate it if you'd get your own avy for Lakersground since you stole that too form me on here.

Sucka.

roll.gif

2910svo.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've never turned my Laker fan card in, ever. Hell, if anything, if I turned in my KB8SD screen name on here and started full time with Flowsomuch, you'd probably petition to take it up since you've ran sacked the whole entire internet posing as me with it except for this board.

BTW, I'd appreciate it if you'd get your own avy for Lakersground since you stole that too form me on here.

Sucka.

roll.gif

2910svo.gif

Like the Lakers really need to send a double team to Chris Kaman, he aint Yao Ming. Bynum usually outplays Cris whenever they match up, they usually guard eachother 1 on 1 too. I can see them both having huge games tonight, but in the end, Kobe will be the difference as always. Plus, the Lakers own the Clippers.
laugh.gif

I've always wanted to attend a Lakers vs Clippers game, with Clippers being the home team.

LA heads, does the home crowd actually cheer on the Clippers at all?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I've always wanted to attend a Lakers vs Clippers game, with Clippers being the home team.

LA heads, does the home crowd actually cheer on the Clippers at all?
nerd.gif

Yes they do, there's a small portion that cheers. You can hear them clear as day.

There are tons of Laker fans who wait until a Clipper Home game to grab tickets, because they are ridiculously cheaper than a Laker home game.

If you watch Clipper games you'll hear the Clipper Darrell guy shouting in the background
laugh.gif

Should be a good game...still waiting to see Blake Griffin play

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BTW, I'd appreciate it if you'd get your own avy for Lakersground since you stole that too from me on here.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah ok.

This coming from a person who admits to being a fan of the Clippers earlier this decade when Miles, Odom, Brand, Q. Richardrson, and Dooling were playing forthe Clips. And yet he's the first to say I would have become a Clipper fan if Kobe signed with the Clippers back in the summer of 04
roll.gif

Also for someone on here who is a die hard Laker fan and a lot people here on NT here think he's the biggest Laker fan in SD, It's funny how you wereat the Lakers vs. Wizards game when Kobe went off and dropped 55 on Jordan and the Wizards you were being heckled by Laker fans at the game because of yourlove for Jordan at that game.

Or better yet let's not forget who was going off on here on the Laker off season thread the summer of 07 when Kobe was demanding to be traded. You were oneof the biggest Laker fans on here begging him to be traded to the Bulls or whoever that summer.

So yeah I find it funny how a person on here with the NT ID "KB8SD" calls me out and says I'd be turning in my Laker fan card and become aClipper fan if Kobe signed with the Clippers.
roll.gif

Hmm....this is getting good

*grabs Orville popcorn*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah ok.

This coming from a person who admits to being a fan of the Clipper earlier this decade when Miles, Odom, Brand, Q Richardrson, and dooling were playing for the Clips. And yet he's the first to say I would have become a Clipper fan if Kobe signed with the Clippers back in the summer of 04
roll.gif

Also for someone on here who is a die hard Laker fan and a lot people here on NT here think he's the biggest Laker fan in SD, It's funny how you were at the Lakers vs. Wizards game when Kobe went off and dropped 55 on Jordan and the Wizards you were being heckled by Laker fans at the game because of your love for Jordan at that game.

Or better yet let's not forget who was going off on here on the Laker off season thread the summer of 07 when Kobe was demanding to be traded. You were one of the biggest Laker fans on here begging him to be traded to the Bulls or whoever that summer.

So yeah I find it funny how a person on here with the NT ID "KB8SD" calls me out and says I'd be turning in my Laker fan card and become a Clipper fan if Kobe signed with the Clippers.
roll.gif

So the hell what if I liked the Clippers during those days. Yeah, I have a Clippers Odom and Miles jersey. They were exciting to watch. Just goesto show I'm a fan of basketball while you stay being a homer giving my sn a bad rep on here with your foolish posts on other boards as KB8SD.

Who wouldn't have wanted to see Kobe on the Bulls? Except you probably. Least you forget, he wanted to be traded.

I was all about, if he didn't want to be here, then let him go. Works out both ways. Lakers get pieces, basketball fans can enjoy Kobe out in Chicago. Inever said I would trade in my card to be a Bulls fan if Kobe left.

Biggest Laker fan in SD? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. PUH-LEEZE!!!! Show me when I've ever said that. I dare you to show me bruh. You want the titleof biggest Laker fan in SD, you can have it. I never had it. As far as I know, the only two dudes from SD that truly represent the Lakers well and with classis Image619 and Bolt55. Certainly not you, that's for damn sure.

I find it funny that you want my KB8SD sn so bad. Check the Laker season thread. I'll be roasting you there homie. Count on it.

i'll start a seperate thread

Re: Official: KB8sandiego vs. Notorious 858 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On S&T,KCAL9 & ESPN,CNN,TWITTER,FACEBOOK ETC. HD: Vol. Battle Of LA-ker fans

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah ok.

This coming from a person who admits to being a fan of the Clipper earlier this decade when Miles, Odom, Brand, Q Richardrson, and dooling were playing for the Clips. And yet he's the first to say I would have become a Clipper fan if Kobe signed with the Clippers back in the summer of 04
roll.gif

Also for someone on here who is a die hard Laker fan and a lot people here on NT here think he's the biggest Laker fan in SD, It's funny how you were at the Lakers vs. Wizards game when Kobe went off and dropped 55 on Jordan and the Wizards you were being heckled by Laker fans at the game because of your love for Jordan at that game.

Or better yet let's not forget who was going off on here on the Laker off season thread the summer of 07 when Kobe was demanding to be traded. You were one of the biggest Laker fans on here begging him to be traded to the Bulls or whoever that summer.

So yeah I find it funny how a person on here with the NT ID "KB8SD" calls me out and says I'd be turning in my Laker fan card and become a Clipper fan if Kobe signed with the Clippers.
roll.gif
So the hell what if I liked the Clippers during those days. Yeah, I have a Clippers Odom and Miles jersey. They were exciting to watch. Just goes to show I'm a fan of basketball while you stay being a homer giving my sn a bad rep on here with your foolish posts on other boards as KB8SD.

Who wouldn't have wanted to see Kobe on the Bulls? Except you probably. Least you forget, he wanted to be traded.

I was all about, if he didn't want to be here, then let him go. Works out both ways. Lakers get pieces, basketball fans can enjoy Kobe out in Chicago. I never said I would trade in my card to be a Bulls fan if Kobe left.

Biggest Laker fan in SD? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. PUH-LEEZE!!!! Show me when I've ever said that. I dare you to show me bruh. You want the title of biggest Laker fan in SD, you can have it. I never had it. As far as I know, the only two dudes from SD that truly represent the Lakers well and with class is Image619 and Bolt55. Certainly not you, that's for damn sure.

I find it funny that you want my KB8SD sn so bad. Check the Laker season thread. I'll be roasting you there homie. Count on it.

You a classy and loyal Laker fan ?
roll.gif

I'm not like you who is a Jordan slurper who supported the Bulls and jumped on the Wizard bandwagon when Jordan came back again. You probably were one fanswho stopped watching the NBA after Jordan retired in 98.

Don't get it twisted dog YOU and nobody else ruined your rep here on NT. I didn't damage your internet rep bycreating and using KB8SD on other Laker forums on the internet.

Unlike you I don't take NT and internet forums as seriously as you do and get all MAD and butt hurt.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah ok.

roll.gif

roll.gif
So the hell what if I liked the Clippers during those days. Yeah, I have a Clippers Odom and Miles jersey. They were exciting to watch. Just goes to show I'm a fan of basketball while you stay being a homer giving my sn a bad rep on here with your foolish posts on other boards as KB8SD.

I was all about, if he didn't want to be here, then let him go. Works out both ways. Lakers get pieces, basketball fans can enjoy Kobe out in Chicago. I never said I would trade in my card to be a Bulls fan if Kobe left.

Biggest Laker fan in SD? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. PUH-LEEZE!!!! Show me when I've ever said that. I dare you to show me bruh. You want the title of biggest Laker fan in SD, you can have it. I never had it. As far as I know, the only two dudes from SD that truly represent the Lakers well and with class is Image619 and Bolt55. Certainly not you, that's for damn sure.

15801fd.gif

I'll be there tonight to watch, hopefully, a good game. Another Kobe buzzer-beater would do it.

Back
Top Bottom