Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

WOW...1st arena to boo Kobe this long so far this season. As odd as it sounds it seems like Portland finally filtered out a lot of the Laker fans cuz Kobe ainteven gettin that many cheers after FT's. Any Portland fans noticing what im noticing?

anyone have a link?
i haven't had the privilege to listen to the Portland announcers
laugh.gif

Man these stupid HOMER Blazer announcers are really annoying and are killing the enjoyment of the game.

A couple of their comments so far tonight:

"I dont know about that foul call, I knew something was suspicious when I saw the refs's getting Kobe's autograph before the game"

laugh.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the portland announcers

top 5 worst of all time

first these guys say the reason why the blazer play the lakers so tough at the rose garden is because the fans hate the lakers so much yet everytime the lakersscore, they cheer louder for the lakers than the blazers

then these idiots say they have a feeling the officiating is gonna go the way of the lakers because they saw kobe signing stuff for them before thegame
indifferent.gif

dudes are mad salty

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

WOW...1st arena to boo Kobe this long so far this season. As odd as it sounds it seems like Portland finally filtered out a lot of the Laker fans cuz Kobe aint even gettin that many cheers after FT's. Any Portland fans noticing what im noticing?
i dont know what telecast you are watching but the blazer telecast, crowd is real loud and pro lakers... even the luke calls are loud

Comparing Roy to the logo are you kidding me!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know how these guys have jobs!!! I think our playoff record in the Rose Garden is pretty good Blazer Fan's.

Seriously one of the Blazer annoucer got upset and offended when the other annoucer compared a Blazer players style to Jerry West, the annoucer had to changehis comparison to Clyde Drexler instead.

Is anyone's League Pass messed up? I'm with Time Warner and their not showing any games, just a black screen.
mad.gif

Edit: The other two late games are on, but still no Lakers.

Raptors Nation is down Kobe needs to get it going here, he's passing 2 much. I always enjoy watching him when he takes over the game.

^Thanks for the responses. I guess it must be a local problem. The other games have come on. I hope to see at least the 2nd half of the Lakers/Portlandgame.

raptorsnation not working for me either

and channelsurfing league pass feed was working but then stopped and now just blank screen

Originally Posted by NobleKane

indifferent.gif
@ the portland announcers

top 5 worst of all time

first these guys say the reason why the blazer play the lakers so tough at the rose garden is because the fans hate the lakers so much yet everytime the lakers score, they cheer louder for the lakers than the blazers

then these idiots say they have a feeling the officiating is gonna go the way of the lakers because they saw kobe signing stuff for them before the game
indifferent.gif

dudes are mad salty
Man I am glad I have KCAL. If I had to hear the portland announcers I would throw my TV.

I don't know if yall saw it but critt had 22 points tonight.
tired.gif
Iwill miss that kidd.

These announcers are making my ears bleed... He was saying how Roy is arguing with the ref why Kobe's shooting free throws, and the other guy corrects himsaying they're in the penalty, his response: "oh"

Back
Top Bottom