Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

--GO LAKERS!!
--Rose Garden is always tough on the Lakers though. And Murphy's Law says Lakers about due for an L.
--Hopefully I'm wrong and Kobe wins it at the buzzer again....

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

Brandon Roy is an All-Star and Baron Davis isn't.

Fixed
wink.gif
Well anyone is better than that fat @!* BDiddy....even Smush would give him a run for his money
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
I dunno, your Blazers possibly could have pulled an upset on us on Tuesday.

Lamarcus is a beast.
pimp.gif

That's the thing with LaMarcus though... two out of three games he'll be banging glass and playing the way a big man should, plus hitting sweet jumpers. But that third game... dude decides to turn into some sort of Dirk-Ricky Davis hybrid and grabs like 5 boards and jacks up 22 shots.

If he can bring consistancy to the game, then I expect it to be closer. But, I have a baaaaaad feeling going into it.
embarassed.gif

Me & Dennis were chatting on AIM after the Blazer vs. Laker game last tuesday and we both were saying how Aldridge reminded both of us of a young Sheedwhen he played for the Blazers and would just abuse A.C. Green, Samaki Walker, and Mark "Madog" Madsen.

All Aldridge needs to do is develop 3 point range like Sheed and lead the league in technical's for a couple seasons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]acidicality[/color]'s just messing around
laugh.gif

I dunno about [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]frontrunner[/color] though
nerd.gif

acidicality = Warriors Fan

frontrunner = Band Waggon fan IMO
grin.gif

But it's all good though.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

Brandon Roy is a bum...Kobe owns that foo. Kobe could beat that fool on Wade's wheelchair.

Lakers baby!!!! 11 Straight YEAHHH PWNZ0RZ LOLZ!!!!!

smh.gif

Please stop giving the rest of the Laker fans on here a bad rep with crazy comments like.
Put it this way Brandon Roy got selected over my 2nd favorite player in the league Baron Davis, but even I wont hate on DWade this bad.

Jonathon, acidicality is a Warriors fan.
tongue.gif

^
When he was still GM?
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if you were riding the Lakers during that 3 peat.

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

i've been a lakers fan since the jerry west days
No offense, but your gimmick isn't funny anymore.
Go back to your OG name

blazers by 8. they played the lakeshow tough last time and the home crowd will be enough to lift them over...

Useless predicting this one because we always struggle at the Rose Garden. Lakers need to play with a lot of energy and not allow LaMarcus or Jarret to go off.

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

I hope they saved some of that flair from last night for this game. I do not want to go into the weekend listening to Blazer fans around here as the streakstoppers or whatever dumb nickname they will come up with. On the radio yesterday they were talking to Channing Frye and they were saying that the game theother night got a little heated and there could be some carry over. So we need to keep our cool or otherwise I'll be the one losing it. Blazer announcersare great when their is a little drama, they always blame the other team, but encourage the Blazers to shove guys around and show em how tough they are. Inever got that.

I won't get to post after the game until Monday so if we get it handed to us tonight, I'll chime in then and take my lumps with the rest of my Lakerfans. Let the Blazer fans
laugh.gif
me to death.

I still wanna know though from last week, other then Jon and Chester, where all the rest of them Blazer "fans" from a couple months ago? Whereya'll at?
nerd.gif

I guess B. Roy is not expected to play tonight.

Brandon Roy, who leads the Blazers in scoring with 19.3 points, has missed the last two games with a sprained ankle. The reigning rookie of the year is day-to-day.

With Roy possibly out again, McMillan may lean on LaMarcus Aldridge. He shot 10-of-19 from the field and finished with a game-high 24 points in the loss to the Lakers this week, but followed with only nine points on 3-of-9 shooting versus the Clippers.

Portland hasn't won back-to-back games since a four-game streak from Jan. 2-9.

Back
Top Bottom