Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

now that I've had some time, the Lakers will be fine. this loss sucks but maybe this will help keep them focused and come out with another nice streak. Lakers suffered a tough loss in ATL before going on the 10 game win streak.

this was a back to back on the road and they had to lose eventually. hopefully they pull out a win on sunday vs dallas. that's gonna be a big game.

and btw, fisher is what he is. he's always been kinda inconsistent. what I don't like is when he thinks he's a star pg and tries to create shots like he's chris paul. we're in trouble when he does that. he's a great spot up shooter when he's open and pau/kobe/lamar are doubled. only thing I'm worried about is that he won't get out of his shooting slump any time soon. if/when that happens, Farmar is gonna have to step up.

oh well, on to the game on sunday
devil.gif
Thomas you hit it right on the head. We weren't going to run the table. But we had a chance to win this game the whole time. Potland justcouldn't miss in the end. Kinda like how we couldn't miss at the end at home. It was a great game.

On top of that it was a back to back. The team didn't get in till about 3 or 4am. This kinda reminds me of the ATL loss. We were all down in the dumps andwe turn around and beat orlando. So lets just turn this around and beat the mavs.

My thing with fisher is he is playoff tested. If he hits his jays in the playoffs I could care less about these 4 games. Also I like when fish drives to thebasket...but he is just having problems finising right now. I kinda wish phil would play farmar a little more, but hey he has 9 titles and makes 10 mil.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

...and someone said lakers were contenders...roffle.
woah woah woah lil hatin cow.

the blazers play us real good. one loss and you hatin.

calm down little cow.

anyways, my prediction was on the money blazer win by 8. you just knew if roy was playing they were gonna take it by the way they played us last game

No hate, its expected for a powerhouse team like the lakers to kill the blazers. You think losing a game isn't crucial now? The way the west is.

I hope for only the best for Pau and the Lakers, you guys are suppose to steaming over this. What I didn't understand about the game

was that Kobe was sitting 5-6 minutes in to the fourth and Aldridge had so many open looks. Granted that Blazers are a great time

and you guys were playin in their arena. But oh well, just one lost though, lil cow only hopes for the best.

--I saw this L comin a mile away. The announcers were annoying. And that's an understatement.
--The Lakers are who we thought they were. JUST KIDDING. But championship contenders don't let games like this get away from them.
--Being in the Rose Garden is not an excuse. Being in the 2nd of a back to back is not an excuse.
--Lets just bounce back on Sunday, start a new streak and pound on the Mavs. GO LAKERS!
--Falling to seed # 2 behind the Spurs? Unappreciated.

So we lost two games in February and they were both the second of back to backs. We need to get over that.

Kobe did not play well enough. 5 assists in the 1st quarter, none after. And yet, he wasn't jacking up shots or anything, so where the hell was he? Heneeded to play better.
Odom played well, Gasol and Fish struggled a bit, but I think our big difference was the bench didn't do as much as they normally do. We are so spoilednow, we expect them to drill every shot, but when they miss, we're in trouble. Hopefully they'll bounce back on Sunday.

I am so happy that the rest of you got to listen to the Blazer announcers. Thankfully I'm no longer the only one. Now do you see how miserable they makeit up here? Ugh.
sick.gif

To top that off, after we won against the Blazers last week, no one Blazer fan came anywhere near me to mention the game. And I said nothing about the game tothem. I don't run my mouth AFTER a win, because that is just dumb. Well, I got called into work today and found my desk COVERED in Blazers logo's. Serious? Did they forget the game THREE DAYS AGO and here they come talkin trash? This is exactly why I dislike the Blazers, the fans, and the organization. JONFARR and Chester are like the only two decent Blazer fans I've ever encountered. They probably aren't from here originally.
roll.gif

Let's get the Mavs on Sunday and start a new streak.

Originally Posted by CP1708

To top that off, after we won against the Blazers last week, no one Blazer fan came anywhere near me to mention the game. And I said nothing about the game to them. I don't run my mouth AFTER a win, because that is just dumb. Well, I got called into work today and found my desk COVERED in Blazers logo's. Serious? Did they forget the game THREE DAYS AGO and here they come talkin trash? This is exactly why I dislike the Blazers, the fans, and the organization. JONFARR and Chester are like the only two decent Blazer fans I've ever encountered. They probably aren't from here originally.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Typical Oregon fans... when the going is tough, you won't see any sort of sports gear on display. But let them win something, and all of a suddenevery-freaking-person in state is a loyal and true fan. You know how many people I heard talking about the Blazers during the 13 game streak? You know how manyI hear now?

So sad.

To top that off, after we won against the Blazers last week, no one Blazer fan came anywhere near me to mention the game. And I said nothing about the game to them. I don't run my mouth AFTER a win, because that is just dumb. Well, I got called into work today and found my desk COVERED in Blazers logo's. Serious? Did they forget the game THREE DAYS AGO and here they come talkin trash? This is exactly why I dislike the Blazers, the fans, and the organization. JONFARR and Chester are like the only two decent Blazer fans I've ever encountered. They probably aren't from here originally
there he goes again

rain or shine im a true blazers fan... ive seen the bad and the good times so i never make to much of either. it is refreshing to beat the lakers, especiallywith how they have been playing..

good W

extremely happy w/ the return of roy and jones. jones is like the father figure of the team w/ his what 5 years? of experience haha

Back
Top Bottom