Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

lakers will punish the mavs at home on ABC.

I hope so; Lakers have been playing bad the last 3 games ( I know we won big, but they weren't pretty). I'll say it again; Lakers need to regroupand come up with some new schemes.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

lakers will punish the mavs at home on ABC.

i dont know about that, these last few games have shown that the lakers are pretty much on par with the top teams of the west, not out right better, i thinkthe addition of gasol (minus bynum) only made the lakers equally competitive with these teams, once they get bynum back is hopefully when theyll startpunishing teams - these last few blowouts have mainly been against ok teams

now that I've had some time, the Lakers will be fine. this loss sucks but maybe this will help keep them focused and come out with another nice streak.Lakers suffered a tough loss in ATL before going on the 10 game win streak.

this was a back to back on the road and they had to lose eventually. hopefully they pull out a win on sunday vs dallas. that's gonna be a big game.

and btw, fisher is what he is. he's always been kinda inconsistent. what I don't like is when he thinks he's a star pg and tries to create shotslike he's chris paul. we're in trouble when he does that. he's a great spot up shooter when he's open and pau/kobe/lamar are doubled. onlything I'm worried about is that he won't get out of his shooting slump any time soon. if/when that happens, Farmar is gonna have to step up.

oh well, on to the game on sunday
devil.gif

lakers just gotta shore up the D. i think they've been getting lackadaisacal b/c their O is so good now. dont turn into phoenix
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

lakers just gotta shore up the D. i think they've been getting lackadaisacal b/c their O is so good now. dont turn into phoenix
roll.gif

if the lakers do not win in the playoffs, it'll be because of their defense.
they've been getting by because their offense has been so highpowered and efficient.

good game by Portland. Yall kept the pressure on us and made sure to take advantage of the dribble penetration with Jack and Outlaws outside shot. Lakers stillgotta work on D. COngrats tho

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

...and someone said lakers were contenders...roffle.

Still have the best record. Try again. If you think anyone goes undefeated, email MJ because he has a bone to pick!

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

What is it with the rose garden??
This was the best game I have been to all season. There were a TON of lakers fans making plenty of noise. We as fans just get especially loud for thesegames. Plus the team brings their A game along with it giving them a huge advantage. Its homecourt. Seriously thought, that was an awesome game. I got offered300 cash for my seat befroe the game, 2 rows behind the lakers bench, and I passed it up w/o thinking. I am glad.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

What is it with the rose garden??
This was the best game I have been to all season. There were a TON of lakers fans making plenty of noise. We as fans just get especially loud for these games. Plus the team brings their A game along with it giving them a huge advantage. Its homecourt. Seriously thought, that was an awesome game. I got offered 300 cash for my seat befroe the game, 2 rows behind the lakers bench, and I passed it up w/o thinking. I am glad.

every team p lays their "A game" against the lakers

it's disgusting
sick.gif

Well, I can live with this loss, Blazers are a good home team and if it is true and we didn't get there until 2AM then that just plays into the Portlandside. We'll have to play through fatigue when it comes to the playoffs though.

I can't believe LaMarcus has such range on his shots
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

...and someone said lakers were contenders...roffle.
woah woah woah lil hatin cow.

the blazers play us real good. one loss and you hatin.

calm down little cow.

anyways, my prediction was on the money blazer win by 8. you just knew if roy was playing they were gonna take it by the way they played us last game

I missed the entire game except for the final 2 min. and they were
sick.gif
I'm not all that mad that we lost because we were due.

BEAT L.A.! BEAT L.A.! Awesome game tonight. Both teams fought hard. Loved when the Thrilla drilled Kobe on that legal screen.

It's ok it's only one loss out of 11 games... I've had a few drinks and a few hours to let the loss sink in a little...
tongue.gif

calm down people.. it's ONE loss. sorry to break it to you, but the Lakers weren't going to win 34 straight. Very disappointing but it's better welose some games now then during the playoffs. We have been a little lax on D, so hopefully this will make the team realize that they need to shore up in thisaspect. Hopefully the Lakers will come out hungry on Sunday.

you ay want to, but you will not win every game, teams lose sometimes... well be fine

Back
Top Bottom