Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

c1525e74736bbc8c9b9cbbd2713fa8df5a3fa51.gif

Once again props to the blazers for playing a great game.

Bradon roy is a beast, Travis outlaw we need to steal from you guys and lemarcus is going to be great. When greg comes back I can see portland and the lakershaving some great battles again.

No need to trip laker fans. We had to lose one day soon. Lets just beat the mavs on sunday.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

are you serious come on Lakers how do you get beat by the Blazers?
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif
We ain't the Heat son...

I didn't see most of the game, but props as always to the Lakers. Ya'll will bounce back for sure after this and go on another streak. I'm reallysurprised by how well Portland played and shot tonight, and they didn't slump like normal.

Anyways, good game fellas.

VERY BAD GAME by the Lakers. They showed no intensity or will that they have. If they think they are just going to be given a Championship, then we don'tdeserve to win. I just had a flash-back to the last 2 years right now.

Edit: Good job Portland, you deserved this one. When Oden comes to play for you
smh.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
, WOW you guys will be good!

tupac003 wrote:
Originally Posted by EBAY 23

are you serious come on Lakers how do you get beat by the Blazers?
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

Yo

They always play us well up there.

We haven't won up there in 5 tries.

eh yeah i know but you know how we all feel
ohwell.gif

maybe we'llstart another winning streak on sunday
devil.gif

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Jack looked like a damn all star out there
mad.gif

Spot on. I was disappointed at how Jack was running circles around our guards. YES, even Kobe. His defense was below his average tonight. Fatigue maybefrom a back to back + arriving in Portland late.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

VERY BAD GAME by the Lakers. They showed no intensity or will that they have. If they think they are just going to be given a Championship, then we don't deserve to win. I just had a flash-back to the last 2 years right now.
Stop talking. We always play bad up there and portland is a damn good team. You talking about us not winning a chip because of one game?

Well I guess nobody is going to win a chip because everybody has lost one game this year.

portland has GREAT young talent.

i always enjoy watching them play...it's a shame they couldn't close out a couple of their other games. They will be a force to be reckoned with foryears to come...

as for the Lakers...it's not the end of the world. Sure, we need to get every win we can get but it was one heck of a run. The season isn't about thisone game, it's how they're gonna bounce back that seperates winners from losers.

great game tonight.

pimp.gif
Blazers!!

tongue.gif
forreal tho the Lakers were bound to drop one. Of course I hope they start a losing streak:lol:, but Portland is tough to beat at home; not just for theLakers.

We lost this game tonight because of our horrible pick & roll defense and shot way to many 3's tonight.

Seriously how did we forget about Pau Gasol tonight.

Also DFish man.I love the guy but his bad shooting the past couple games really have hurt us.

props to the blazers for getting the win. but please do something about your announcers i cannot stand them.

lakers lose hopefully this will motivate them to win sunday.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

VERY BAD GAME by the Lakers. They showed no intensity or will that they have. If they think they are just going to be given a Championship, then we don't deserve to win. I just had a flash-back to the last 2 years right now.
Stop talking. We always play bad up there and portland is a damn good team. You talking baout us not winning a chip because of one game?

Well I guess nobody is going to win a chip because everybody has lost one game this year.

Chill out BRO! Lakers have been getting away from what has been winning us games lately and if you can't see that, that is your problem not mine! Inever said we can't chip this year; I said the Lakers need to get a reality check and get back to what works. Again, CALM DOWN!

lol, not a laker or blazer fan but the blazer announcers sound a little amped about beating the lakers in a regular season game.

the blazers reporter can get the pizzy though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom