Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

Go blazers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

could end up being a very good game. Blazers always play tough at home against the lakers. Id say it was a lock if roy was playing but this will make thingsinteresting...

im obviously gonna have to go w/ the blazers..

i say 10 plus point lead into half, get beat in the third then it turns into a fourth quarter show down...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I hope they saved some of that flair from last night for this game. I do not want to go into the weekend listening to Blazer fans around here as the streak stoppers or whatever dumb nickname they will come up with. On the radio yesterday they were talking to Channing Frye and they were saying that the game the other night got a little heated and there could be some carry over. So we need to keep our cool or otherwise I'll be the one losing it. Blazer announcers are great when their is a little drama, they always blame the other team, but encourage the Blazers to shove guys around and show em how tough they are. I never got that.

I won't get to post after the game until Monday so if we get it handed to us tonight, I'll chime in then and take my lumps with the rest of my Laker fans. Let the Blazer fans
laugh.gif
me to death.

I still wanna know though from last week, other then Jon and Chester, where all the rest of them Blazer "fans" from a couple months ago? Where ya'll at?
nerd.gif
May, all those other fans are local frontrunners. After watching the last 5 years of this franchise and sticking with them this is a great treat forme. I am happy they are above .500 and TALKING playoffs haha. Your Lakers got what it takes to win it all this year. I will be happy as long as it's notthe Celtics.

We've got this game tonight easily, I know our past history playing in the Rose Garden as good as anybody. But it won't matter tonight, noCHALUPAS and the streak continues!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I guess B. Roy is not expected to play tonight.

Brandon Roy, who leads the Blazers in scoring with 19.3 points, has missed the last two games with a sprained ankle. The reigning rookie of the year is day-to-day.

With Roy possibly out again, McMillan may lean on LaMarcus Aldridge. He shot 10-of-19 from the field and finished with a game-high 24 points in the loss to the Lakers this week, but followed with only nine points on 3-of-9 shooting versus the Clippers.

Portland hasn't won back-to-back games since a four-game streak from Jan. 2-9.

Roy and James Jones are game-time decisions but are expected back tonight for the game according to this article.
Blazers expect Roy, Jones to play tonight

Friday, February 29, 2008
By BRIAN HENDRICKSON Columbian Staff Writer

For the first time in a month, the Portland Trail Blazers expect to have their complete roster back and healthy tonight against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Blazers coach Nate McMillan said after Friday's shootaround that both Brandon Roy and James Jones are being listed as game-time decisions, but each is expected to play against the Lakers. It was relieving news for the Blazers, who have dropped eight of their last 10 games, during which James missed every game with a sore left knee and Roy was out on bereavement leave for two games and battling a sprained ankle for two others.

If Roy does not play I see the Lakers winning by double digits. If he plays it could be a close one. But still the LakeShow should be able to pull out a W.

laugh.gif
The Lakers have lost 4 in a row at the Rose Garden, considering howwell Portland plays in there and especially how they always bring their a plus game vs the Lakers, i can see the Lakers winning streak ending tonight. With Royand Jones returning, the Blazers shouldn't struggle offensively like the last time when they were without both. The Lakers 10 game winning streak and 7str8 wins on the road ends tonight. Lakers 92 Blazers 104. Roy and Aldridge with 27 a piece, Jack with 22 and 12 assists..

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

. Roy and Aldridge with 27 a piece, Jack with 22 and 12 assists..

who the hell is jarret jack ? dude was a ghost the first game we played and your giving that good of a stat line ..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Forget Roy, if James Jones plays the blazers will win. btw I just drove by the Hotel the Lakers stayed at at some them boarding the bus to the garden. Theylooked like they are about to get beat.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers have lost 4 in a row at the Rose Garden, considering how well Portland plays in there and especially how they always bring their a plus game vs the Lakers, i can see the Lakers winning streak ending tonight. With Roy and Jones returning, the Blazers shouldn't struggle offensively like the last time when they were without both. The Lakers 10 game winning streak and 7 str8 wins on the road ends tonight. Lakers 92 Blazers 104. Roy and Aldridge with 27 a piece, Jack with 22 and 12 assists..

first off, thanks for predictions....its a W for lakeshow...

btw you don't sound so confident in your predictions anymore? 104 to 92? thought it be like 158-59
roll.gif

For tonight's game I had to bust this out from the vault:

Former Laker annoucer Paul Sunderland going nuts after each shot.
laugh.gif

Man I miss him and like him a lot better than current boring number Laker tv play by play man Joel Myers.

^ i still remember that whole game like it was yesterday, i remember yelling out PASS IT! when kobe tried to tie it then i said nevermind once it went in

Back
Top Bottom