[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Freeze

Got damn black mamba strikes again! Left handed dunk geezus!

He hit em with the right in the 1st half then countered and got em with the left in the 2nd half
pimp.gif

Kevin Harland doing the commentating and Kobe having 2 vicious dunks, appreciated.

Too bad Reggie was also announcing smh

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by CP1708

But to be honest, I get the feeling he's sandbagging as usual.  He'll come out and drop 30 and everyone will be with the "oh what a warrior" type press. 

Of course he is. Dude loves the drama and attention. I mean when he stayed after the Miami game and shot jumpers? joke.

laugh.gif
So much anger! Simmer down kid!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

But to be honest, I get the feeling he's sandbagging as usual.  He'll come out and drop 30 and everyone will be with the "oh what a warrior" type press.

Of course he is. Dude loves the drama and attention. I mean when he stayed after the Miami game and shot jumpers? joke.

laugh.gif
So much anger! Simmer down kid!

laugh.gif

Whenever Kobe is brought up in an subject here on NT. This NIKE commercial says it best:

The Miami shootaround was a joke? How do you figure.

Plenty of players do this after games.

Did Kobe hold a press conference announcing he would be shooting around after? Did he tell the media to make a big deal out of it like they did?

I don't see what the problem is. Kobe is a drama queen no doubt, but people need to find legit reasons to hate on him, which shouldn't be hard. But the ankle? The Miami thing? Nah. Did Kob tell the media to make a big deal out of the MRI refusal? Do you really think LA trainers would let him out of the arena without crutches after the injury? Did he tell the media to take photos of him on crutches?

The whole thing about Kobe putting in extra work after taking a tough L in Miami was just sensationalized & over blown by the media.

I mean they made it seem like & portray it like this something he's just started doing at this point in his career. And that's the main reason why we get trolls like HANNSUM who come in here trying to spin it like Kobe is just doing it for attention besides the fact that this troll is the biggest Kobe & Laker hater here on NT who's had like over 5 NT accounts banned already.

If you read the other articles and stories published by the media throughout the years plenty of coaches, assistant coaches, former & current player all have shared stories about his crazy & unbelievable work ethic he's had ever since Kobe was in high school and before he was in the league.

Do a google search and you find these stories by guys like: Tom Thibodeau, Johnny Dawkins, Byron Scott, Del Harris, John Lucas, Jerry West. The list goes on and on.

Yep, all these former teammates of Kobe say they've never seen anyone work harder off the court than he does. Same with when he was on team USA. Wade, Lebron, Melo admitted to being motivated by Kobe's work ethic.

Just because he hasn't practiced much this season people ignore the past 15 years.

It's not his fault his knees are done, dudes been a pro since 1996.

Think how long ago 1996 was......Exactly. Phil has even said plenty of times how much work Kobe has put in over the years. He's not one of those dudes like T-mac or Iverson who only practiced because it was mandatory.

GASOL NEEDS TO LAY OFF LANDRY!!!!

Landry drives left EVERT SINGLE time and Gasol keeps defending him the same way. Lay off cause dude is not that good of a shooter or move your feet and take a charge cause you know what dude is gonna do.
Gasol is soft and dumb now.

alright... I know shannon brown's elbow didnt connect... but with the way stern and friends has been hating on the lakers lately, you guys think that there is a remote chance shannon gets a 1 game suspension?

I might as well throw in kobes hit on okafor too

I just have this weird feeling the league cant wait to punish the lakers...

Originally Posted by jcbacall

maybe lebron should stay after games and shoot jumpers. it may help his late game problems.

This and finding a low post game that is efficient.. Only so many times the " running to hole and try to dunk" is going to be effective... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by jcbacall

maybe lebron should stay after games and shoot jumpers. it may help his late game problems.

This and finding a low post game that is efficient.. Only so many times the " running to hole and try to dunk" is going to be effective... 
ohwell.gif
What you did there I see it.
pimp.gif

i'm 100% sure we'll finish them off thursday. We've seen their best trick, and that's cp3. If he doesn't have a historical night against us, they can't win. and when we play correctly, our defense is smothering.

shannon may get a suspension. i doubt it. same with kobe. playoff basketball is more intense than regular season, they know that.

Yeah I'm confident we close the Hornets out tomorrow. As soon as I get into Vegas and after I check into my hotel I'm going to the sports book and putting money on the Lakers.

I'm confident because if you look at their history in the playoffs, last year we closed out the Thunder, Jazz, and Suns all on the road.

Oh and Kobe's knee's are not done like some people are saying
laugh.gif
They may not be what they use to be like during his #8 Frobe days but he even admitted in the press conference last night that he still has it and picks his spots when he wants dunk and posterize someone.

^ Gorgeous.. FSW has a X-Mo replay that's pretty dope.

This dunk was #7 on Sportscenters top 10 last night.. tuned in again this morning and it bumped up to #5
laugh.gif
... I know I'm not overrating this dunk. I havent seen him bash on someone that hard since Nash/Dwight

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

This dunk was #7 on Sportscenters top 10 last night.. tuned in again this morning and it bumped up to #5
laugh.gif
... I know I'm not overrating this dunk. I havent seen him bash on someone that hard since Nash/Dwight
He got Lebron in the all star game this year
roll.gif

Even though half of NT claims it was just a blow by dunk and Lebron didn't really get dunked on
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

laugh.gif
He got Lebron in the all star game this year
roll.gif

Even though half of NT claims it was just a blow by dunk and Lebron didn't really get dunked on
roll.gif
roll.gif
Noooo sir. He BARELY got Lebron IF he got him at all. Lebron was coming in for the chase-down block aaand it didn't really work out for him
laugh.gif

I wouldnt compare that anywhere nearr that dunk on Okafor last night. The All-Star game dunk on Lebron was nice, but in no way vicious.

Back
Top Bottom