laugh.gif
Much less on a bad ankle.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Count me among the many people who did not think he could still jump that high
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

a double digit deciding win is what i wanted to see from this team. kobes dunks reminded me of the shannon brown dunk over birdman that changed that series towards our side again. lets see if this wakes us up for the rest of the postseason. i dont wanna see a repeat of the 2009 houston series. close this one up.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I notice when Kobe was hurt late in game 4. He was telling and demanding Lamar to drive the ball to the hole to create some fouls. Lamar took Kobe order like a biatch
laugh.gif
and drove to the rim like Lebron lol . Im surprise Kobe didn't do that more often to Pau and Lamar. Tell them to man up and take it to the hole and create foul trouble for the Hornets If they drive in like that more often i think Laker would have won game 4. Had the Lakers play with some anger in them this series would have been over by today. Smh now they have to fly back to NO for game 6 and possibly have to fly back again to LA for game 7 . Hopefully Kobe break out a pair of 2k4 tonight 

Well.. Nice thought but we do drive the ball and no calls are made. Then our guys piss and moan about it( Kobe,Pau,Lamar) the whole damn year thus making refs not calling fouls unless they really have to... Ive watched most of the games this season we drive get hammerd,pushed, hand checked you name it in the lane no call.. They do that on the defensive end its a quick foul on us. Since teams have figured how to play us.. By pushing our bigs out the paint causing our players to take stupid jumpers via not getting calls while going to the bucket. Since the playoffs have started ive noticed they are getting to the line more on the road than at home
roll.gif
kind of crap is that? We were  still getting owned on the freethrows in the 4th quarter all series

phil just said hes going to up kobes minutes in this game 6.

if anyone has been keeping track, kobe in this series, is avg 36 mpg and only played 1 40 minute game...
pimp.gif

actually you know what i just realized, looking at the box scores, all our starters are avg less than 40 mpg another
pimp.gif

Thursday game will be epic. Hopefully we can close it out in a beat down fashion. @#%@% these Hornets
laugh.gif

if we dominate the glass and play Help Defense... WE WIN tomorrow.

on another note... anyone else think belinelli looks like sly from the first rocky? lol... i just keep waiting for him to get socked up hahaha.

^its been said by warriors fans since belinelli was there. put ak47 in the picture and you have rocky 4 all over again...

^ lmaooooo

we close it out tonight. period. either we lock down cp3, or everybody else. whatever the case, the series is over tonight.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Kobe needs to ditch the lows an go back to Hyperflights or something.

Once again, it's not the shoes.......have you seen the drose sigs?, he's dealing with the same injury

like i said before those were the flimsy crazy lights which both rose and collison were wearing when they got injured. they arent wearing them anymore...

maybe its just me being a shoe fan but id love to see a modified kobe vi or the kobe vii which is rumored to be a mid top shoe.

Kobe likes his soccer style shoes. He said in an interview that if Ronaldo and Messi can juke and turn on a dime with soccer shoes he should be able to do it on the court too. The Kobe's are basically an indoor soccer shoe. 

CR7-Superfly-Safari-II.jpg
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-6-Teaser-Black-Gold.jpg

like thachosen123 said, it's not about the shoes. whether you wear a lowtop, mid or hightop. if you roll your ankle you roll it, doesnt make a difference... you honestly think that they one sprain kobe had, the really scary looking one, could have been prevented by wearing different shoes, then you are very wrong..

and arent the grizzlies next, assuming the lakers and grizzlies both go to the next round? imo, that is a very scary thought.. since pau has been playing like a bum, and going up against his brother....mmm, not a good look.. and where point gaurds have always brought problems, i think mike conley is gonna run circles around fish..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm still
eek.gif

IF we and dallas close tonight, will we play sunday night?  Just curious.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm still
eek.gif

IF we and dallas close tonight, will we play sunday night?  Just curious.

is it dallas or memphis?

--We get the winner of Dallas and Portland.
--1/8 plays 4/5...2/7 plays 3/6. Been like this for years and years.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Dallas on Monday. (I think)

Probably, if one or the other loses tonight. 
If both LA and Dallas close it out tonight, then Game 1 will most likely be Sunday at Noon.  

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Dallas on Monday. (I think)

Probably, if one or the other loses tonight. 
If both LA and Dallas close it out tonight, then Game 1 will most likely be Sunday at Noon.  

uh oh

Correction, I just saw that Miami is playing Boston on Sunday.  Oops. 

Anyone think Dwight will demand trade this offseason if they lose in first round?

Bynum/Artest/Brown for Dwight.....please please please

i think it's wishful thinking...

tbh i'm not even worried about potential trades right now. only thing in my mind is game 6. hopefully kobe lit the fire under everyones $$% last game...i expect a dominant performance tonight. if they don't show up again, i'll say the lakers are a wrap for the post-season.

Back
Top Bottom