[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

round 2 starts Monday for Lakers, hopefully Por/Dal goes 7 so we get extra rest

Thanks.  With finals coming up, I wanted to make sure I would be able to see it.

Just read that SI article on Bynum, kid is a damn genius. 
eek.gif

Between him, Kobe, Gasol, Phil, Fish, that's alot of IQ runnin around out there. 

I'm confident the Lakers finish the series off tonight. I really do not want a game 7....

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just read that SI article on Bynum, kid is a damn genius. 
eek.gif

Between him, Kobe, Gasol, Phil, Fish, that's alot of IQ runnin around out there. 

I peeped that too.....it's kind of crazy though cuz every time he talks he sounds like an idiot.

What did the article say?
Lakers PLEASE close them out tonite. They've annoyed me enough already. N.O. seems kinda nervous out there, this is where playoff experience definitely matters.

Low scoring first quarter for both teams... let's step it up LA... Close it out to give Kobe & the team rest!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

What did the article say?
Lakers PLEASE close them out tonite. They've annoyed me enough already. N.O. seems kinda nervous out there, this is where playoff experience definitely matters.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1184609/1/index.htm
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1184609/1/index.htmMade me like him more... dude still lives with his mom though..I understand the reason behind it tho

Hilarious how the ref didn't call that foul on Ron again CP which lead to us scoring haha

I would like to say, I LOVE the way Ron just played this first round series. 

I've had my issues with him, but last year's playoffs (at times) he came thru for us, and so far right now, he is doing everything I could ask of him.  I like that. 
pimp.gif

So far.......
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Drew is the MVP of the playoffs so far. I want the Mavs so Pau can finally show what he's capable of and stop playing like a pansy.

12 more to go fellas, let's get it!

i'm pretty confident the lakers got this championship in their pocket

every night someone different is showing their worth. you don't have quite the same with other teams

Congratulations Laker fans, you guys won twice tonight.  First the Hornets, and then the Magic losing. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom