[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Yea. Kobe decided not to partake in any tests on his ankle today, and instead just told Phil he's gonna play game 5, period. Loll gangsta.

Obviously, we don't know, but I don't like Kobe refusing the tests.  Makes me think that he thinks it's bad enough that they'd tell him not to play.

Take it for what its worth

"Chris Broussard reported on ESPN’s official twitter account the following: "Kobe Bryant to miss remainder of playoffs with severe sprain." The tweet was then deleted by ESPN. (Phil has said Kobe will play, but speculation is that Kobe has refused an MRI because he may feel the injury may be serious)"

^ it was deleted for a reason.
what else would the speculation be about?
who are the people speculating? team doctors, or reporters?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

"Chris Broussard reported on ESPN’s official twitter account the following: "Kobe Bryant to miss remainder of playoffs with severe sprain." The tweet was then deleted by ESPN. (Phil has said Kobe will play, but speculation is that Kobe has refused an MRI because he may feel the injury may be serious)"
broussard couldnt wait but jump all over this being that hes the biggest bron stan
laugh.gif

kobe will be kobe. dude is as stubborn as ever, he will play regardless. but lets just hope its not serious.

If I planned on playing regardless, id still get the mri just so Id know what I'm dealing with and how to handle it. Going blindly is silly and very risky.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

broussard couldnt wait but jump all over this being that hes the biggest bron stan
laugh.gif

kobe will be kobe. dude is as stubborn as ever, he will play regardless. but lets just hope its not serious.

Yea of course he is gunna play, this is the playoffs, im sure stars on any team would play with a broken arm if they had too.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

Yea of course he is gunna play, this is the playoffs, im sure stars on any team would play with a broken arm if they had too.

kobe plays through injuries. its just how he is.

Random question:

What's the title of the music that is playing just before the tip off? They've been playing it for 2 games now and my Shazam can't catch it :/

Anyone?

Like I said, anybody will play in the playoffs no matter what injuries they have...Yes even Lebron

I dont think phil would stop him from playing even if he had a broken leg. its KOBE BRYANT! who are they gonna play instead? shannon brown?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe will be fine. I'm still trying to figure out is pau hurt or not because he's been playing like he hurt all series. And y is phil leaving fisher and blake on an island out there with cp? Switching defenders on cp worl great in the 2nd game so why stop???? The lakers are making this series wat more difficult than it needs to be smh

Originally Posted by Freeze

If I planned on playing regardless, id still get the mri just so Id know what I'm dealing with and how to handle it. Going blindly is silly and very risky.

Well at this point in his career I'm sure he's willing to risk it all for a chance at another title especially with the team they have. This is what you play for, I'm sure he doesn't see it as "Maybe next year" at this stage in his career.

And this is a guy with 5 championships already, acting like he hasn't gotten one.
pimp.gif

Like I said, anybody will play in the playoffs no matter what injuries they have...Yes even Lebron
Kobe plays through any injury even in the regular season. 

As far as Lebron, you don't know that. He faked his elbow injury last year and "played" through it, but that's another story.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

As far as Lebron, you don't know that. He faked his elbow injury last year and "played" through it, but that's another story.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laugh.gif

of course he faked it, he knew he was going to the heat. there is a lot of stuff that probably happened behind the scenes with him and cav management, that we will never know. but like u said thats another story.

kobe is just trying to make number 6 that much more epic and i love him for it....

kobe knows its serious,he is just going to play thru it,still win a ring,and after the season theyre going to diagnose it as sumn major that would keep any mortal out...

then of course sportscenter will rank everyone playing injured in any sport and put him number one...all while beating the celtics again in the finals.....EPIC

Hopin for a good game tomorrow.
Startin to have more faith in Ron, rather than Pau 
laugh.gif

I know him and Kobe will be fine though.

Anyone else read that post on NBA.com about Caracter 
roll.gif
 not a good look.

And whats up with that Trey Johnson guy? I liked what I saw the few minutes hes got.

Back
Top Bottom