[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This team has zero desire. We are going to win this series but we aren't going to win it all this year. NO @*$$!$@ SENSE OF URGENCY NOTHING AT ALL. Spurs are playing bad and are injuried LAKERS on the other hand are just expecting teams to let them win, the only hope is we got back to staple center and DESTROY them by 30-40 and win. Panic Mode [ON]

face-slap-slow-mo.gif

calm down
laugh.gif
sorry it was that after game anger but still
mad.gif

I dont see how the lakers can win this series.

No bench if Lamar isn't playing top-notch.

Also, Kobe is done for (just too old) and Phil continues to get outcoached.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I dont see how the lakers can win this series.

No bench if Lamar isn't playing top-notch.

Also, Kobe is done for (just too old) and Phil continues to get outcoached.
quit Trollin'

I'm really confused about this can it be that their going through what the usually do in the playoffs or are they really just getting old.

Uuuuuugh.

Aside from Odom, did our bench do anything positive at all? More than 5 of any category? :/

And the P in Pau i definitely for pu... nevermind.

And last game, I thanked Kobe for just being cool and letting everyone stay hot, ultimately winning the game. This game I'd like to echo that same sentiment, even though we lost. I never got a feel that he was TRYING to take the game over in an attempt to win it. Even though we lost, I appreciate that. Actually, I love it. Yes, even though we lost, I love that I never got a sense that he was going to just go ham.

I swear, Tuesday night... *chews fingernails* Honestly, I think we kill 'em. Game 3 again... but better.

LEGGGOOO!!

surprised there wasn't any flopping between cp3 and fisher in game 4. game 5 kinda must win game because hornets could upset us in game 6

Oh, and I think 3 things lost the game for us tonight.

I already criticized our bench; that's one.

Pau's refusal to have testicles is two.

THAT LONG FREAKING STRETCH BY PHIL LEAVING ARTEST ON THE BENCH... UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Had me so heated.

The amount of offensive rebounds we gave to the Hornets was atrocious. I'm getting annoyed at how Artest doesn't jump out to grab rebounds, rather he just thinks he can reach by tippy-toeing.

Only positive thing from the bench was the hard fouls that Barnes was giving to the Hornets players and Blake hitting a 3
sick.gif

So are we all in agreement; we lost because we had no bench, no rebounding, and no male wearing Laker jersey #16?

Was I the only one bothered by the stretch of Artest on the bench?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So are we all in agreement; we lost because we had no bench, no rebounding, and no male wearing Laker jersey #16?

Was I the only one bothered by the stretch of Artest on the bench?
laugh.gif
 im sure we all agree with this.
i thought phil left artest and kobe way too long on bench when the hornets took their lead up to 9 in the 4th. 

On Twitter I was on Phil not bringing Fish, Pau or Ron in until less than 5 minutes left in the game. Still, we had our chances and failed. And Chris Paul should never out rebound all of our post players.
30t6p3b.gif

Phil has never been good with playing time. Anyone else shocked that he drew that play for gasol for a layup? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can blame the loss on rebounding and free throws  and all that but this series would be over if Gasol had shown up.

We still got this though.

you know damn well kobe was thinking he saw flashes of kwame brown when pau fumbled that pass..

thats when i knew we werent going to win this game..

Pau has been a ghost , prob said " man i got 2 rings, F it"

Originally Posted by heemsta

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by PMatic

Rebounding.
QFT.
we gave waaay too many chances
yup. whoever wins the rebounding contest usually wins so we better dominate on that end in game 5.

for the "bigger" team, we have no excuse not to win that battle every single time we step on the floor.

Rebounding is an all effort statistic...whoever wants it more.

Are you guys serious? The bench? Gasol? How about you guys lost that game because Kobe Bryant played like an absolute bum..?

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Are you guys serious? The bench? Gasol? How about you guys lost that game because Kobe Bryant played like an absolute bum..?
kobe gets a pass cause he at least tries

Back
Top Bottom