[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

How is he not overrated.

Ya'll forgetting he had Mj, Pip, Shaq, Kobe, Pau.

I mean his teams were stacked. His is a great coach, but overrated as well.

1. Which one of those teams won anything without Phil?
2. Name me a Phil Jackson coached team that underachieved.

Sorry but Lakers luck is running up real soon. Paul is too soft and yall play no defense. Fisher is useless if he's not flopping. Kobe will have to carry his team like 08. And yall know how that turn out lol
paudwan.jpg
ca8a5e33205c99d080423ad3b7eb4a7c.jpg

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Sorry but Lakers luck is running up real soon. Paul is too soft and yall play no defense. Fisher is useless if he's not flopping. Kobe will have to carry his team like 08. And yall know how that turn out lol
paudwan.jpg

laugh.gif
Dude get outta here, worry about your Heats getting spanked wayyyy worse by Derrick Rose than what CP3 did to us last game.

paudwan.jpg
Who the %#$ is PAUL? If anyone is softer than Pau it would be "King" James BFF Bosh.
282iy9t.jpg

Yeah we also remember the 66 and 61 games won by the Cavs in 2008 and 2009 that your "King" couldn't even bring that team to the promise land.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

If you guys had the decision to choose a coach for your team, who would it be?
Tex Winter.
wink.gif

Shaq and Kobe were getting swept out the playoffs before Phil. Mike couldn't beat Detroit to save his life. If Pop is so great, why he need to win the next 7 years straight just to TIE Phil????? That is the end of this discussion people, don't bring it up again no matter how bad we might play.

laugh.gif
Even if Heat don't win this year(which i think they are not ready yet) they still have plenty of years left while the Lakers best chance to win is this year because Kobe is 32 and this is Phil last year. If yall don't win this year best believe yall not going to go back to the Finals anytime soon after this try
laugh.gif
New Orlean and Portland is going to give yall a good smashing and then the Spurs or OKC is going to put the finishing touch on yall in the WCF
laugh.gif
hahaha

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I can't take someone serious who thinks there's a player on the Lakers named Paul.

i cant take someone serious who thinks this year is the best chance for us to win when we're the two time defending champs already.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I can't take someone serious who thinks there's a player on the Lakers named Paul.
i cant take someone serious who thinks this year is the best chance for us to win when we're the two time defending champs already.
laugh.gif
Are you trying to take a shot at me? Because I have no idea what you're referring to.

laugh.gif
Are you trying to take a shot at me? Because I have no idea what you're referring to.

laugh.gif
 no of course not JA!

i was referring to this...

while the Lakers best chance to win is this year because Kobe is 32 and this is Phil last year.

laugh.gif
 my bad JA

Mike took that series to 6 games in '
nerd.gif
and 7 in 90. What are you talking about. Dude was bound to knock them off
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Even if Heat don't win this year(which i think they are not ready yet) they still have plenty of years left while the Lakers best chance to win is this year because Kobe is 32 and this is Phil last year. If yall don't win this year best believe yall not going to go back to the Finals anytime soon after this try
laugh.gif
New Orlean and Portland is going to give yall a good smashing and then the Spurs or OKC is going to put the finishing touch on yall in the WCF
laugh.gif
hahaha

laugh.gif
didnt read! but I did read PAUL Gasol!!!
bwuhahahahahaha I love it when trolling backfires
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I can't take someone serious who posted a magazine picture that has the name spelled correctly of the player that he misspelled in the same post.

Phil Jackson has been in the NBA for 20 seasons and his team(s) have made it to the playoffs all 20 times in each season with him as coach. He's won 11 Titles and some of you have the nerve to call him overrated? You should be ashamed of yourselves!
Dont hate Just Appreciate!

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Are ya'll not worried about Lakers losing in the first round? Serious question
nerd.gif

(not a laker hater, I actually want them to win)

No were worried that we won't be back into true form before we face Dallas/Portland or Spurs/OKC

Originally Posted by Nermindee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Does it really matter if it's Pau or Paul ? He's still can't guard Carl Landry
laugh.gif
Some of yall are going to be calling for his head again if Lakers lose game 2. I see Lakers fans is in denial mode. Just be happy that Aaron Grey is injured because that's one less man Gasoft doesnt have to guard . Last year Lakers got lucky when Perking went down. This year though their luck is running low .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Some of yall are going to be calling for his head again if Lakers lose game 2. I see Lakers fans is in denial mode. Just be happy that Aaron Grey is injured because that's one less man Gasoft doesnt have to guard . Last year Lakers got lucky when Perking went down. This year though their luck is running low .

so im guessing that means the celtics got lucky and got a miracle when bynum was injured an entire series in 2008 and trevor ariza was nowhere near healthy. hmmmmmmm

until  lebron wins a ring,  chris bosh makes it past the 1st round (that should happen this week) and the heat win the title, anything coming from their fanbase is irrelevant. what's their to be in denial of, my team has won the last 2 titles and is the last team since the lakers in the early 2000's to even be consistent enough to repeat, so at the end of the day until miami wins and then proves their a legit champion by being able to defend their title and repeat or the lakers are dethroned anything heat fans say is irrelevant

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha you still talkin? didnt you see where it says that no one was taking you seriously?
roll.gif

This dude is just trollin. He was in here earlier this season talking crap on Kobe until KB went off in the fourth quarter and dude was GHOST. LOL

Lebron stans are always the same..."Perkins was injured you guys got lucky"

Yea, Lucky...Guess we got lucky in game 6 as well. That's like me saying the Celtics got lucky Kobe and Bynum were on one knee last season, smh.

Injuries are a part of the game, damn no one on the other teams gave a damn that Kobe was hobbled all playoffs long so why should we care about Perkins. He obviously didn't mean much if they traded him away that easily.

Back
Top Bottom