laugh.gif
. if you're going to troll, at least troll right. king james
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Does it really matter if it's Pau or Paul ? He's still can't guard Carl Landry
laugh.gif
Some of yall are going to be calling for his head again if Lakers lose game 2. I see Lakers fans is in denial mode. Just be happy that Aaron Grey is injured because that's one less man Gasoft doesnt have to guard . Last year Lakers got lucky when Perking went down. This year though their luck is running low .

so im guessing that means the celtics got lucky and got a miracle when bynum was injured an entire series in 2008 and trevor ariza was nowhere near healthy. hmmmmmmm

until  lebron wins a ring,  chris bosh makes it past the 1st round (that should happen this week) and the heat win the title, anything coming from their fanbase is irrelevant. what's their to be in denial of, my team has won the last 2 titles and is the last team since the lakers in the early 2000's to even be consistent enough to repeat, so at the end of the day until miami wins and then proves their a legit champion by being able to defend their title and repeat or the lakers are dethroned anything heat fans say is irrelevant
Lol good old Lakers homers comeback. Just because yall are champion so anything other team fans say is irrelevant lol. Only on Niketalk
laugh.gif

Lakers blew a 24 points lead in 2008 playing at home. Kobe went ghost in game 6. Gasol was being Gasoft. That's the reason yall lost in 2008. It was a straight up fact. Celtic didn't need luck when they beat Lakers that year

Just keep denial but these Lakers are not that great this year. Their defense is lacking. Once the ball go up for the tip, any team with enough heart can beat them in this playoff.

when your boy and your team wins a title you can talk,  when they show they can defend a title you can talk some more.   until then you look foolish,  that's like a karl malone or a knick fan popping off about the bulls during the 90's.  win some titles then talk.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Perking and Paul.

Man,
laugh.gif
i'm saying though 
laugh.gif
. if you're going to troll, at least troll right. king james
laugh.gif

It was tough reading those posts, literally....ESL
pimp.gif

Props to LO.
smokin.gif

So as far as regular seasons go, we have a...
... 6th man of the yr (LO)
... ROTY (Gasol)
... scoring champ & MVP (Bryant)
... DPOY (Artest)

Just wondering, what's the most of those a team has had from it's core players and then went on to win a chamionship?

so im guessing that means the celtics got lucky and got a miracle when bynum was injured an entire series in 2008 and trevor ariza was nowhere near healthy. hmmmmmmm

until  lebron wins a ring,  chris bosh makes it past the 1st round (that should happen this week) and the heat win the title, anything coming from their fanbase is irrelevant. what's their to be in denial of, my team has won the last 2 titles and is the last team since the lakers in the early 2000's to even be consistent enough to repeat, so at the end of the day until miami wins and then proves their a legit champion by being able to defend their title and repeat or the lakers are dethroned anything heat fans say is irrelevant
Lol good old Lakers homers comeback. Just because yall are champion so anything other team fans say is irrelevant lol. Only on Niketalk
laugh.gif

Lakers blew a 24 points lead in 2008 playing at home. Kobe went ghost in game 6. Gasol was being Gasoft. That's the reason yall lost in 2008. It was a straight up fact. Celtic didn't need luck when they beat Lakers that year

Just keep denial but these Lakers are not that great this year. Their defense is lacking. Once the ball go up for the tip, any team with enough heart can beat them in this playoff.

when your boy and your team wins a title you can talk,  when they show they can defend a title you can talk some more.   until then you look foolish,  that's like a karl malone or a knick fan popping off about the bulls during the 90's.  win some titles then talk.

His boy got SWEPT in the Finals and got sent home having the best record in the league... his boy's MOTHER is to busy getting knocked up by his boy's teammates!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't even take KingjamesJP84 seriously. 
laugh.gif
He just wants attention and no one is probably even giving him the attention in whichever team thread he claims he's apart of.

Congrats to L.O for being the first Laker to win the 6th Man of the Year. Very glad to see him get the award.

Lakers should win by 15+ tomorrow. CP3 will get his stats tomorrow but the rest of the Hornets will be shut down.

I trust Phil with saying the morning start time threw them off a lil...the two games i went to this year they man handled the hornets in the paint...I see that happening tonight and for the rest of the series

now if staples can get a "black swan" chant going for Pau that might give em an extra boost

I can not wait for the game. I think they're going to manhandle the hornets tonight by 30+. They've received so much scrutiny about losing gm 1 that they're gonna come out with their A game
pimp.gif

Lakers 103
Hornets 71

Man i was thinking of taking the hornets by the spread which is 11 but i have a feeling the Lakers aer gonna go HAM!
Im not even gonna touch this one.

Back
Top Bottom