[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by Nermindee

laugh.gif
Even if Heat don't win this year(which i think they are not ready yet) they still have plenty of years left while the Lakers best chance to win is this year because Kobe is 32 and this is Phil last year. If yall don't win this year best believe yall not going to go back to the Finals anytime soon after this try
laugh.gif
New Orlean and Portland is going to give yall a good smashing and then the Spurs or OKC is going to put the finishing touch on yall in the WCF
laugh.gif
hahaha

laugh.gif
didnt read! but I did read PAUL Gasol!!!
bwuhahahahahaha I love it when trolling backfires
roll.gif
Does it really matter if it's Pau or Paul ? He's still can't guard Carl Landry
laugh.gif
Some of yall are going to be calling for his head again if Lakers lose game 2. I see Lakers fans is in denial mode. Just be happy that Aaron Grey is injured because that's one less man Gasoft doesnt have to guard . Last year Lakers got lucky when Perking went down. This year though their luck is running low .

you do realize if u keep trolling in season threads you will get banned....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Some of yall are going to be calling for his head again if Lakers lose game 2. I see Lakers fans is in denial mode. Just be happy that Aaron Grey is injured because that's one less man Gasoft doesnt have to guard . Last year Lakers got lucky when Perking went down. This year though their luck is running low .

Who is this Perking guy? 

SOme of you making fun of Pau Gasol because he didnt do good in game one. Remember he got hit in the eye at the beginning of the game it obviously messed up  his vision and effected his ability to see and shoot. Give the Guy a break it's not his fault he had a bad performance. I mean Phil should have took him out and let someone else play for him you can't expect somone to play at their best with an messed up eye

Originally Posted by CAto312

laugh.gif

Who is this Perking guy? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Gasoft? Paul? Perking?

Lamar Odom expected to win Sixth Man Award

The Lakers are expected to make an announcement at 3:00 PM PST regarding Lamar Odom.

Odom is expected to be awarded with the Sixth Man of the Year Award, and was viewed as the heavy favorite before the ballots were submitted. LO has been brilliant this season, looking seamless in his transition between starter and reserve, producing no matter what his role has been. He'll need to come up big for the Lakers in the postseason if they hope for a three-peat.

Link:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.co...77/ns/sports-player_news

pimp.gif

Finally LO gets some much deserved love & recognition.

LO's award will mean absolutely nothing to me unless he steps up for us in this post-season. He needs to bring a lot more than he did game 1.
Regardless, i'm happy for him.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

SOme of you making fun of Pau Gasol because he didnt do good in game one. Remember he got hit in the eye at the beginning of the game it obviously messed up  his vision and effected his ability to see and shoot. Give the Guy a break it's not his fault he had a bad performance. I mean Phil should have took him out and let someone else play for him you can't expect somone to play at their best with an messed up eye

Are you kidding me?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Are you kidding me?
roll.gif

son gon pull a muscle reachin like that smh

We got this tomorrow.

This is good for us. I expect Pau to really wake up.

We barely lost and Hornets played terrific.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by CAto312

Who is this Perking guy? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Gasoft? Paul? Perking?
Perking
pimp.gif
..... must've been a str8 up BEAST.  Good thing for the Lakers he didn't play in game 7.  Word to spelling and grammar.

Stephen A's article on ESPN assessing Gasol was accurate until he showed his bias at the end there with the excessive praise of Artest. His racist tendencies aren't even low-key anymore. He's the black version of Colin Cowherd. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

so im guessing that means the celtics got lucky and got a miracle when bynum was injured an entire series in 2008 and trevor ariza was nowhere near healthy. hmmmmmmm

until  lebron wins a ring,  chris bosh makes it past the 1st round (that should happen this week) and the heat win the title, anything coming from their fanbase is irrelevant. what's their to be in denial of, my team has won the last 2 titles and is the last team since the lakers in the early 2000's to even be consistent enough to repeat, so at the end of the day until miami wins and then proves their a legit champion by being able to defend their title and repeat or the lakers are dethroned anything heat fans say is irrelevant
Lol good old Lakers homers comeback. Just because yall are champion so anything other team fans say is irrelevant lol. Only on Niketalk
laugh.gif

Lakers blew a 24 points lead in 2008 playing at home. Kobe went ghost in game 6. Gasol was being Gasoft. That's the reason yall lost in 2008. It was a straight up fact. Celtic didn't need luck when they beat Lakers that year

Just keep denial but these Lakers are not that great this year. Their defense is lacking. Once the ball go up for the tip, any team with enough heart can beat them in this playoff.

Congrats to LO....finally hopefully that Wakes Up Lakers for a boost for everyone to play well...and hope pau plays tougher!!! like kobe said he has to!!! GO LAKERS MAN CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Stephen A's article on ESPN assessing Gasol was accurate until he showed his bias at the end there with the excessive praise of Artest. His racist tendencies aren't even low-key anymore. He's the black version of Colin Cowherd. 

Excessive praise? What are you referring to exactly? You realize Artest LED us in rebounding right.

For all the **%% people talk about Artest the past two years, Artest has shown up in the playoffs. Last year, last second tips, outstanding defense, clutch baskets.

This year, after one game, he led us in rebounding....over Bynum, Gasol, and Odom. You can either praise Artest for that fact or put down the rest of the team.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Excessive praise? What are you referring to exactly? You realize Artest LED us in rebounding right.

For all the **%% people talk about Artest the past two years, Artest has shown up in the playoffs. Last year, last second tips, outstanding defense, clutch baskets.

This year, after one game, he led us in rebounding....over Bynum, Gasol, and Odom. You can either praise Artest for that fact or put down the rest of the team.
this!

Co sign.

Seriously people on here who are still butt hurt over Ariza not being  a Laker anymore need to get over it. It's Ariza & his dumb agent's fault why he's not in his hometown and not wearing the purple & gold anymore.

Listen I'm not the biggest Ron Artest fan and hated him when he wasn't playing for the Lakers. But I got to admit he's slowly made me respect him & his game in his 2 years so far with the Lakers. Ariza I don't hate him at all and loved what he did for the Lakers in his brief time here and when he got hot in the 2009 Finals run.

What has Ariza done these past 2 years in Houston & now in New Orleans? He sure as hell has not become a all star player like he envisioned himself while leaving the Lakers. People can come in here and make all the excuses for him (injuries, not being in the right situation to succeed, etc..) bottom line is Artest is the better overall player compared to Ariza, even if Ron's baskeball IQ and shot selection in the triangle or off the court antics drive you nuts.

People forget the Lakers, Phil, and Kobe brought him in to be a defensive stopper & enforcer for this current Laker team

Stephen A. Smith is far from being a racist.

Congrats to LO winnings 6th man of the year; a well deserved award. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now he just has to play like one in game 2.

Back
Top Bottom