[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i couldn't be happier, My Spurs may have lost but i feel better now the Lakers have lost
eyes.gif
and a Knicks fan.

lol @ those of you who called sweep.

All I can say is, Kobe is the only one who showed up today. I find it hard to believe that Pau, Bynum, and Odom will be ghost again on Wednesday.

I hate to put a lose on one dude but Gasol... are you serious.
30t6p3b.gif

He should dominate this series. Kobe should guard Chris, Fisher I love him but he's to damn old.

You crazy as hell if you're just gonna place the blame on Gasol. Our entire cast of bigs were disappointing today. None of them were productive down there on the block and that HAS to change. If you're not gonna move your man by backing him down then try some different maneuvers.

Gray was torching us, I actually wanted to see Okafor out there more. Gray is hurt but Smith can still knock down open shots
30t6p3b.gif

We'll be alright, Pau just needs to get off his period and LO needs to smash Khloe and we're good.

But seriously CP3 IS going to kill us the entire series if we don't change principles (stop switching screens and for goodness sakes' keep Fish as far away from him as possible.

5 game sweep
grin.gif

Amazing game by Chris Paul today, nothing more need be said. 

Couple days off, watch the tape, work harder next game. 

We've lost games at home in series before, and then come right back and won game 3 on the road.  Boston, Houston, Denver off the top of my head. 

Only lost a Game 1 to Houston though, and that was in the 2nd round. This is our first time losing a Game 1 at home in the opening series.

Game 2 will be very telling, they've got a few days to formulate a better plan for Chris Paul and how to get our bigs some better looks down low.

We might as well have let Trey Johnson guard CP3 since Fish and Shannon couldn't do it.

What is up with all the switching on defense? How did we let Pau guard Chris Paul not once, but on back to back trips?!

There was also a play where Kobe didn't want to switch when Chris Paul came off the screen and just pointed to Pau to step up instead of him stopping Chris Paul's drive to the rim.

This year is weird for me. I hate the way they've been playing so them losing doesn't surprise me or upset me as much. It's more disappointing then anything.

The lakers struggles have been due to the #2 player on the team not showing up ALL SEASON. I would be shocked if Gasol shows up in the playoffs as well.
Dude disappears if he gets pushed out from the paint.

I can already hear dude complaining about touches. Phil got outcoached as well. Can't wait for dude to be out.

sick.gif
@ Pau on CP.  I'd rather not switch and let him have an open J.  It is a huge shame and surprise to me that our bigs didn't dominate.

It was a terrible defensive gameplan. Why not double CP and then clog the lane? NO is not that great at shooting 3s. Dudes were staying with their man as if they were raining jumpers all day and left the lane wide open.

NICE JOB PHIL

You're complaining about Phil Jackson right now? What should we do? Fire him before Wednesday?

Back
Top Bottom