[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

They going to send bench goons at Bynum and Gasol .Our softness is going to show. Kobe pick up two technical foul and get ejected. Gasol going to get abused. Bynum is going to get injure again. Hornet by 7

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

They going to send bench goons at Bynum and Gasol .Our softness is going to show. Kobe pick up two technical foul and get ejected. Gasol going to get abused. Bynum is going to get injure again. Hornet by 7

Seriously though guys. Y'all and your reverse psychology crap!
laugh.gif
 Can we all just act like real fans and just support our team through thick and thin?

I'm tried of all this "Man we're due for a lost, we're gonna blown out in our homecourt and Phil gets ejected for looking like KFC General" or "New Orleans is going to run circles around us, they'll be up so high, they will give a fan a contract to play Center and Power Forward"

Why we always get set up with the worst announcers. Mike Bren & Mark Jackson smh......Where's Hubie Brown when you need him.

We gotta go to our bigs A LOT more often

In other news: shoutout to memphis for getting their 1st franchise playoff win
eek.gif

So we can't have LA play amazingly well for an entire game?

These guys continue to make things more difficult than they should be. Just keep it close enough so we can break their hearts

I may be alone on this, but I think these are BIG minutes for trey johnson, imagine the confidence he'll have beyond this year if he continues to get time

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So we can't have LA play amazingly well for an entire game?

These guys continue to make things more difficult than they should be. Just keep it close enough so we can break their hearts

Nope.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom