[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

24 hours later, I'm still
roll.gif
at JR Smith. 
laugh.gif

Dwight will be here fellas, don't worry, let tha t play out after we get this 17. 

Every time I watch games at other arenas, I shake my head at the music they play at Staples during games 
laugh.gif

maybe im the only one that feels this way, but if the lakers were to win the title this year, i want there to be a lockout next season and have the 2011-12 season get cancelled.

the lakers could use the rest

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

maybe im the only one that feels this way, but if the lakers were to win the title this year, i want there to be a lockout next season and have the 2011-12 season get cancelled.

I mentioned this a few pages back. Not the whole season cancelled though, something like only 50 games would sound nice....haters would have to put up with the 3-Peat for longer and guys like Kobe, Bynum etc can't get rid of nagging injuries and come back healthier than they've been in YEARS. Atleast in Kobe's case..

SOMETHING has to be done on some of his fingers. With or without surgery, treatment for a few months would definetly do something.

To good to be true though.
laugh.gif

I sort of agree.

Kobe might finally decide to get surgery on his fingers. But at the same dude is such a basketball junkie that he might go play in Italy or somewhere in Europe while the lockout is happening. You knows he's thinking about making himself even more popular in Europe leading up to the 2012 summer Olympics where he has already said he will play in.

Ready to wake up and watch the Lakers dominate. So is Ariza going to guard Kobe and Landry on Pau? If so I'd like to see Kobe look to facilitate more in the first half and let Pau go to work on Landry. Whoever on NO guarding Ron is going to get handled bad.

Originally Posted by CP1708

LTB, check your draft position......
nerd.gif

eek.gif
 the pressure of the 2nd pick. damn, i gotta restrategize for this draft cuz the way i was picking movies obviously didn't please the NT judges 
laugh.gif

Looks like i cant pick my favorites...i gotta pick NT's favs.

lakers would be champions for 2 years
laugh.gif

It will be a win win situation even if the lakers lose because that will guarantee shipping bynums @#% out for howard.

did dude just say crawford won the 6th man award during the atl-orl highlights? Lo stay gettin robbed...

oh well get that third ring baby thats what really matters

Don't wanna hop on the emotional roller coaster early like last year so please do work and leave the anxious feeling during games for the later rounds. 

--Lower seeds usually play harder and more freely...no pressure on them.
--Hornets due for a W against the Lakers. Today is that day.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Feel the same way. The lower seeds have been BALLING these first games. Granted, they all lost...I could see us being the ONE favorite that does not win.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Feel the same way. The lower seeds have been BALLING these first games. Granted, they all lost...I could see us being the ONE favorite that does not win.

--Well the Hawks won but they're a 5 seed against the 4 seed Magic. Still a lower seed though.
--Grizzlies makin the Spurs sweat right now. No Manu but no Rudy Gay either.

True on both accounts. We're in for a fight. I hope we're not taking the Hornets lightly...

Back
Top Bottom