[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

they'd hav to do something, thats our ace in the hole. dwight is free agent next year. either trade him, or possibly lose him.

dwight is one of the best defensive players in the game today, if not the best. he changes shots, blocks shots, cleans the board. he's fast. agile. and he can still drop 25 on you with 58%. i'd love to hav him on la

--Just because he is not a star doesnt mean Bynum is not an integral piece to the Lakers system and success.
--No Bynum. No 3Peat. Not because he is the reason we win, but because we need everyones contributions as a team.

--The ring ceremony will be in another city in late October this year.

--Gotta give that vid perfect execution. Made with he quickness too.
--Hopefully we come back with that crane kick though. Maybe...

Originally Posted by presequel

Don't post garbage like this in here.

And Bynum will be back, 100% or not. The dude played on one leg after the first round last year and one leg the year before that.

Lakers with Bynum on one leg > the league.

lol AG 47 you mad? its all in good fun. most other laker fans ive sent it to have laughed, not that serious.

lol AG 47 you mad? its all in good fun. most other laker fans ive sent it to have laughed, not that serious.

I am pretty upset. I've been arguing with folks all day about the Lakers. I kinda snapped on you. My apologies.

All things considered tho, it's still a wack %#% vid.

AndrewBynum Andrew Bynum
Thanks for all the love and support! I'm feeling better then expected, getting therapy now. I will check back in once I get the results!

I blame this injury on Phil arrogant @%| . Instead of resting the injury prone Bynum he decided to play him and look like Bynum will be out at least 4-6 weeks again . smh this is 08 all over again

Originally Posted by AG 47

I am pretty upset. I've been arguing with folks all day about the Lakers. I kinda snapped on you. My apologies.

All things considered tho, it's still a wack %#% vid.
Ive been in a pissed off mood as well
laugh.gif

Being a fan is a hard job....i remember during the finals when Lakers were down 3-2 i lost my appetite....i ate good after game 7 

Bynum: Bone Bruise, expected to play in the first playoff game.

via Max and Marcellus ESPN710

Bynum is clear, he should start Sunday, nothing more than a bone bruise. 
pimp.gif

Only 2 more months of praying for him to stay healthy. 
laugh.gif

Get Blake over his damn chicken pox, hope 5-6 days off for Barnes helps, Bynum back, and there ya go, fresh team with nothing more then bumps and bruises.  (which, over the course of 82 games, what do you expect?) 

Add all that up, and if we are playing New Orleans instead of Memphis or Portland, I mean, that has to be a little help from above doesn't it? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bynum is clear, he should start Sunday, nothing more than a bone bruise. 
pimp.gif

Only 2 more months of praying for him to stay healthy. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
  is coming from me and my fellow laker fan brethren upon hearing this news

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  is coming from fans of 15 other teams in the playoffs

seriously though  they shouldn't work him to hard in this first round series though, give him some time but don't overwork him.  injuries will happen one way or another regardless but i hope they limit his minutes in the first round.

pimp.gif
good to see we're okay

indifferent.gif
to all the people already thinking he would be out for the rest of the playoffs, you all know who you are

Back
Top Bottom