[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I dont even like Kobe but come on now, how they fine him $100,000 for saying a slur, when the camera was not even supposed to be ON HIM.....They always tryna bring somebody down....smh

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

did KG have to pay anthing for called Villanueva a cancer patient?

- did KG get caught on NATIONAL TELEVISION?

indifferent.gif

Yeah, everytime he's on.  Go cry elsewhere about it. 

- crying?
laugh.gif
 what a clown....

Move along little doggie.  Go defend KG's honor elsewhere. 

Dismissed. 

.....my man CP
pimp.gif

- LOL @ defending KG's honor. you really do think so huh? small minds are funny.

One of the cooler Celtic fans on this board just showed you the video you were putting that huge stoneface about, so as I said, you may go away now.  This a Laker thread, you ain't a Laker. 

One of the cooler Celtic fans on this board just showed you the video you were putting that huge stoneface about, so as I said, you may go away now.  This a Laker thread, you ain't a Laker.  

....thats just it though, IM NOT A CELTICS FAN genius.

I don't give a @#$% what you are.  You aren't a Laker fan, we don't give two @#$%^ about you crying about KG not getting caught on National TV, which he was, so that's it, you have no other reason to be in the Lakers thread unless you just stalkin as per usual.  If you wanna cry and defend KG more (fan or not) start your own thread, we don't need you up in here.  We have Laker things to discuss. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

that's crazy that so many people on the team haven't had chicken pox.

When I was younger, my teachers told me that having chicken pox as adults is wayyyyyyyyyyy worst than having chicken pox as kids.

I remember when my neighbor had the chicken pox... my parents made me and cousins play with her!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When I was younger, my teachers told me that having chicken pox as adults is wayyyyyyyyyyy worst than having chicken pox as kids.

I remember when my neighbor had the chicken pox... my parents made me and cousins play with her!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yeah thankfully i got the chicken pox at an early age, i heard it is BRUTAL to get it when you're older. 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif
laugh.gif
yeah thankfully i got the chicken pox at an early age, i heard it is BRUTAL to get it when you're older. 
It is. Does anybody remember the South Park episode when the adults made a chiken pox party so the kids can catch it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Kobe, Bynum, & Artest all haven't had the Chicken Pox yet

Seriously though... what happens if these dudes miss weeks at a time right in the middle of the playoffs.

Blake better not cost us a ring.
mad.gif

I joke around up here that Blake is a Portland torpedo, sent to us with the Chicken Pox to ruin our title quest. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully they caught it in time, and none of the others contracted it somehow.  Just cross your fingers I guess. 

Damn, SMFH @ the chicken pox.

Lmfao @ dude trying to defend KG of all people. KG? WE TALKING ABOUT KEVIN GARNETT? This dude says something that he could be fined for every damn game.

It's like trying to defend Rasheed Wallace and all his technical fouls.

I joke around up here that Blake is a Portland torpedo, sent to us with the Chicken Pox to ruin our title quest. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully they caught it in time, and none of the others contracted it somehow.  Just cross your fingers I guess. 
I heard the virus is contracted 7 - 9 days BEFORE the signs are evident.

They might already have it and we won't know for a week. It's a waiting game until then.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They might already have it and we won't know for a week. It's a waiting game until then.

I heard they can prevent it though. I'm sure the whole team was treatest with something as soon as they found out...

But did Blake already have it when he was around the whole team?
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

i didnt really panic when i saw drew fall since he walked on his own. but to have some type of injury entering the playoffs is nothing new
ohwell.gif

btw, $100,000 for the kobe slur though?
laugh.gif
 granted it was wrong what he said but honestly, thats a bit much. i think he got that much because of the fact that GLAAD was involved. IMO.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I heard they can prevent it though. I'm sure the whole team was treatest with something as soon as they found out...

But did Blake already have it when he was around the whole team?
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Yes, for the 7 days prior and he's been playing with it too.

Back
Top Bottom