[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Uhh lamar is NOT one of the "killer B's" reggie....you %#*@+*@
30t6p3b.gif

Not likin the minutes these guys are puttin on tonight, and probably tomorrow, but we could have 5 days off for Barnes, Blake, Bynum, and if we face New Orleans, that's a good matchup for us anyways with them missing West. 

If we face Memphis, that could be tough. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man that kings game is going to be TOUGH to win.

they'll win tomorrow.   i feel bad for the kings moving but i'll say this anyways.

almost 9 years ago the lakers ripped the hearts out of the kings and sent them into a medically induced coma that they never fully recovered from.   tomorrow night almost 9 years later the lakers are going to pull the plug out on them.

Ugly win, but remember, it's hard to prepare for one team, and then face a completely different one.  Think about all those games we won last year with Kobe out, teams thought they would walk over us, and we caught em slippin. 

We thought we would walk all over the Spurs with out their top 3, they almost caught us slippin.  It happens. 

Pau with 41 minutes, but Kobe and Fish stayed at 37 and 36,that's not TOO bad.  Odom with 36, and Ron with 30.  Considering no Barnes, Blake, and most of the game without Bynum, that's not bad really.  About 4-5 more minutes then I would like on Pau, but he'll be playing 41 next week anyways, and he been plenty rested the last 5 games. 

We actually won 3 out of the 4 quarters, just didn't feel like it is all.  *shrugs* 

Let's hope Phil wasn't lyin......

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man that kings game is going to be TOUGH to win.

they'll win tomorrow.   i feel bad for the kings moving but i'll say this anyways.

almost 9 years ago the lakers ripped the hearts out of the kings and sent them into a medically induced coma that they never fully recovered from.   tomorrow night almost 9 years later the lakers are going to pull the plug out on them.

i dunno.... no bynum, no barnes, no blake(not that he didnt anything), and more shannon brown... a rested full strength kings team on an emotional last game ever in sacramento vs a limping disoreinted team... probably will be the worst feeling this season if the kings play the spoilers

remember what cousins did to the lakers last time.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Let's hope Phil wasn't lyin......

What'd he say?

4th Q interview, he said that Bynum told him he'd be alright at halftime.  Was that just him offering hope to the fans or giving nothing to the TV guys, I dunno, which is why I said, hope he wasn't lyin. 
laugh.gif

LO speaking truth. Unnecessarily tight game tonight. Only one win in the previous would have alleviated all need to have to put out much effort but that's the cards they've dealt for themselves.

Chuck just needs to shut the hell up. They flipped the switch just four weeks ago and one year ago. Minutes are down across the board for most everyone and until tonight were much healthier than last year.

And he just said Denver will easily beat the Spurs...I'm done.

Just get the win tomorrow in Cow Town and hopefully be as healthy as possible.

my thing is, how would bynum know if he'd be alright? he doesn't have some magical insight to hairline fracture and !!*%. he knows he's just as nervous as we are about that mri tomorrow.

I don't know what y'all are talking about but i'm pretty sure Bynum is okay. No reason for him to play tonight or tomorrow. Phil knows what he's talking about.

As for the play when he got hurt, hell yeah it looked bad, but what injury doesn't? (look at Kobe when he rolled his ankle
sick.gif
)

Compared to his other 'reactions' to his knee injuries, Bynum was much more calm. Looked like he just needed a breather, i'm sure he's all good though.

Back
Top Bottom