[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

+*%$%%% stupid lakers. if we have won couple games, we could rest the starters. bynum is hurting now.!+!++!% luke go kill urself

roll.gif
are ppl surprised by this? when has bynum been healthy for the playoffs? dude is pure glass

Glass Bynum strikes again...anything just hope it's not serious cause if so it's curtains.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

had we taken care of business before, there would be no need for bynum to play.

Had we played harder before, he could have hurt his knee a week ago too. 

Goes both ways.

Just pray it scared him is all and he's ok.  Someone go Miyagi his knee right quick. 
laugh.gif

Dude is just prone to injury just by the way he walks. He is useless if he is never healthy when it matters. 

Originally Posted by Fearless

+*%$%%% stupid lakers. if we have won couple games, we could rest the starters. bynum is hurting now.!+!++!% luke go kill urself

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

had we taken care of business before, there would be no need for bynum to play.

I never understood this if somebody is gonna get hurt there gonna get hurt...........it doesn't matter if it was tonight in the 2nd qtr or if it was the 2nd qtr in game 1 of the playoffs

MRI tomorrow, he won't play in Sac, so we're lookin at him having 5 days til a game Sunday.  Hopefully, he just got scared a little with the slide,and they don't want to risk it again. 

I'm curious if he would come back in to the game if it was a playoff game.  He seemed to be walking ok, but he looked DAMN scared sittin there. 
laugh.gif
  Kobe had a similar scare and he turned out alright.  Certainly, they aren't the same pain threshold wise, but he could be ok.  Just pray for good news on the MRI. 

It's hard to be optimistic considering after major knee injuries, your knee is NEVER the same and incredibly easier to reinjure.

Kobe's body isn't made of glass tho. And even if he comes back, he's probably going to be timid as hell and ineffective ala in the playoffs last year.

Weird seeing Bynum injured. Never seen that before. When I hear 'Laker' and 'injury', his name is literally the very last name I think of on the roster.

Originally Posted by CP1708

MRI tomorrow, he won't play in Sac, so we're lookin at him having 5 days til a game Sunday.  Hopefully, he just got scared a little with the slide,and they don't want to risk it again. 

I'm curious if he would come back in to the game if it was a playoff game.  He seemed to be walking ok, but he looked DAMN scared sittin there. 
laugh.gif
  Kobe had a similar scare and he turned out alright.  Certainly, they aren't the same pain threshold wise, but he could be ok.  Just pray for good news on the MRI. 
You could really feel his pain

Could be a good thing that Bynum is sitting out the next game. Get the guy some rest and maybe it'll wake up the other guys to start grabbing some damn rebounds.

Back
Top Bottom