[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

A win is win.

But I was not happy at all how the Lakers played tonight.

Kobe I could see and understand why he was so pissed and frustrated tonight. He had another bad shooting game from the field, he wasn't getting calls from the refs when he got hacked the hell out or the whistles came hella late, he was pissed probably at Pau's effort, and Shannon's shot selection & lack of defense.

Whether Drew is seriously hurt or not doesn't matter to me. If they would have handled business the past 5 games and locked up a seed (atleast the 2 spot) the lakers wouldn't have had to play their starters and could rest for a couple of games and we wouldn't be in this situation of waiting for an MRI for the fate of our 3 peat. No matter what anyone on here says, we CANNOT 3 peat without Drew. If you think otherwise, your sadly mistaken and delusional.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Whether Drew is seriously hurt or not doesn't matter to me. If they would have handled business the past 5 games and locked up a seed (atleast the 2 spot) the lakers wouldn't have had to play their starters and could rest for a couple of games and we wouldn't be in this situation of waiting for an MRI for the fate of our 3 peat. No matter what anyone on here says, we CANNOT 3 peat without Drew. If you think otherwise, your sadly mistaken and delusional.
you clearly dont know what you're talking about and dont follow the lakers or know phil at all..

phil never rests his players at the end of the season, meaning in street clothes rest.. hes always played his players no matter what because of how he feels about fans paying to see the players play.

its not like bynum got hurt in the 4th quarter.

No matter what anyone on here says, we CANNOT 3 peat without Drew. If you think otherwise, your sadly mistaken and delusional.

This is why some NT Laker fans on here make me
eyes.gif
whenever the trade deadline is close each season and the usual Bynum trade rumors start poping up from ESPN & other media outlets and then you see those Laker fans on here begging for a trade to happen.

I'm not going to call anyone out on it here and put them on blast for it. Most of us know which NT members are those that time of the year.

And yeah I know all about his injury history and inconsistent play and stats he put's up each year.

Can't wait till next season if there is a season when all of the Bynum and throw in player for Dwight Howard trade rumors pop up and we see the NT Laker season thread littered with  10+ pages of the usual NT Laker fans begging for the trade to happen again.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

No matter what anyone on here says, we CANNOT 3 peat without Drew. If you think otherwise, your sadly mistaken and delusional.

eyes.gif
whenever the trade deadline is close each season and the usual Bynum trade rumors start poping up from ESPN & other media outlets and then you see those Laker fans on here begging for a trade to happen.

I'm not going to call anyone out on it here and put them on blast for it. Most of us know which NT members are those that time of the year.

And yeah I know all about his injury history and inconsistent play and stats he put's up each year.

Can't wait till next season if there is a season when all of the Bynum and throw in player for Dwight Howard trade rumors pop up and we see the NT Laker season thread littered with  10+ pages of the usual NT Laker fans begging for the trade to happen again.

I see what you're sayin, but I fully expect that chatter to heat up next season..........IF it were to ever happen, next year would be the prime time to do it, especially if we don't AT LEAST make it to the finals

--With Bynum's pending MRI, the Lakers will come out lethargic in Sactown tomorrow.
--Udrih, Evans and Caspi bout to light us up.

--Kings 97 Lakers 81 Final
--Lakers get the 3 seed and face Rip City in the first round.

^ looks like you came back too early

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--On my way to church. Peace out. I'll be back the weekend the playoffs start.
--Stay up.

it is not the weekend yet. thanks for indirectly causing what happened tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

^ looks like you came back too early

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--On my way to church. Peace out. I'll be back the weekend the playoffs start.
--Stay up.

it is not the weekend yet. thanks for indirectly causing what happened tonight
laugh.gif

--We were in a 5 game skid. I had to do somethin..
ohwell.gif

tomorrows game will be super tough...

we have key guys out
we arent playing well
probably the last game in arco so their players will play like its game 7 of the finals and their sorry fans will be out in force.

eyes.gif

Are you saying that you wouldn't trade Bynum and a filler for Dwight next year?

I haven't wanted to trade Bynum but if a swap for Dwight is actually on the table I don't know how you don't do it.

Originally Posted by Wings90

eyes.gif

I haven't wanted to trade Bynum but if a swap for Dwight is actually on the table I don't know how you don't do it.

I wanted to trade Bynum before he stepped up his play, but I'm not sure I trade him for D12.  While I have heard the rumors he wants to play with us and he has a great personality, he's going to demand way more shots than Bynum - I don't know how that will affect Kobe, Pau and LO.  I feel that there would be some locker room trouble.

If we can somehow play the Hornets
eek.gif
.  Sweep. 

That's a good sign that Bynum himself is at least saying he's ok, but I want to hear about that MRI. 

Regardless, this is a reminder that at any moment, he's one false step away from costing us.  So everyone keep their fingers crossed clear thru July, just to be safe. 
laugh.gif

......i couldnt be more pleased at how the western bracket fell this year. LA gets Portland first, Oklahoma second, and San Antonio last?
eek.gif
 #THANKYOUBASEDGOD!!
roll.gif

- however, the flipside of that is, i very well believe tht if LA makes it to the Finals they will 3 peat. NO ONE in the East is messing with LA........PERIOD. thats why im rooting for them to get put out by Oklahoma or San Anotonio.......

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......i couldnt be more pleased at how the western bracket fell this year. LA gets Portland first, Oklahoma second, and San Antonio last?
eek.gif
 #THANKYOUBASEDGOD!!
roll.gif

- however, the flipside of that is, i very well believe tht if LA makes it to the Finals they will 3 peat. NO ONE in the East is messing with LA........PERIOD. thats why im rooting for them to get put out by Oklahoma or San Anotonio.......

You must not be up on current events, because as of this second, we would face N.O., then Dallas/Port winner, then OKC/SA winner. 

So we could go N.O., Dallas, SA. 
wink.gif

All depends on how it shakes out tonight. 

And uh, there's pretty much ZERO chance we face OKC in the second round.  Only way we face them is WCF, and we would have HC for that series. 
wink.gif

Thanks for stopping by. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

eek.gif
 #THANKYOUBASEDGOD!!
roll.gif

You must not be up on current events, because as of this second, we would face N.O., then Dallas/Port winner, then OKC/SA winner. 

So we could go N.O., Dallas, SA. 
wink.gif

All depends on how it shakes out tonight. 

And uh, there's pretty much ZERO chance we face OKC in the second round.  Only way we face them is WCF, and we would have HC for that series. 
wink.gif

Thanks for stopping by. 

.....like you said, depends on tonight. slim chance but hopefully LA loses and Dallas wins
ohwell.gif

- shout out to Andrew Bynum for being 'him' though.

Well, we know that your kind will show up regardless if we lose, but I sure hope you show up to thank BASEDGOD if we get that New Orleans/Dallas/SA road to the finals.  I know you'll be just as happy for us with that route. 
laugh.gif

Man, Bynum for Dwight Howard next year is going to set people off 50X worse than Kwame/Pau did. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

[Bart] CAN'T WAIT!!! [Bart]

i hope we're able to get the new orleans dallas path. that'd be great. it'd be hell n high water otherwise lol. we gotta play like its game 7 tomorrow too. we can rest later

Eastern Playoff openers have been released. No surprise, but it looks like ABC opened up Sunday's 12:30 time slot for the Lakers game.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Wings90

eyes.gif

I wanted to trade Bynum before he stepped up his play, but I'm not sure I trade him for D12.  While I have heard the rumors he wants to play with us and he has a great personality, he's going to demand way more shots than Bynum - I don't know how that will affect Kobe, Pau and LO.  I feel that there would be some locker room trouble.

If we can somehow play the Hornets
eek.gif
.  Sweep. 

dude if orlando is stupid enough to be willing to deal howard for bynum you take it no matter how much you are skeptical. how many times has dwight howard been out with serious injury? then tell yourself how many times has bynum been out with injury?

its a no brainer no matter how much you like bynum.

and as far as shots go i dont see that as a make or break factor.

but i really dont see orlando taking bynum because he can never stay on the court for a whole season without getting seriously injured.

Back
Top Bottom