[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Disappointing. The same things that plauged us the last couple games killed us in the end down the stretch. Turnovers and rebounds. No sugar costing this one. Lakers wanted this game, just bad execution down the stretch. Guess they want the must difficult road as possible to the three peat.

I'm sorry brehs, but if you're not at least a little bit concerned at this point then I think you're a mother %%*%#!% fool

sorry but shannon brown is an idiot, nothing but a dribbling ******.

everyone knows what the lakers problems are... question is, will they get together and fix it in time.

kobe has been playing like !+*+ lately
making stupid $$! turnovers, i wonder if something is wrong with his hand because his free throws havent been great either

this is why we should have taken care of business when we had the chance, but of course, games 77, 78, 79 don't mean !+*+ because we like to put ourselves at disadvantages

Only two more meaningless games. Phil need to rest this old dude Kobe. Son was gasping for air in the 4th quarter

we wasted our energy for nothing. Phil please keep the starters out until playoffs.no point to play them and lose. +!%% +!%% +!%%

Don't trip guy's CP is going to come in with an essay on why we shouldn't be worried followed with
smile.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Only two more meaningless games. Phil need to rest this old dude Kobe. Son was gasping for air in the 4th quarter

What you mean meaningless fool! 
If we lose these 2 games we have the possibility to dropping to the fourth seed
30t6p3b.gif

What a time to start a 5 game losing streak. They need to win at least one game to secure that number 2 spot. !#+# "Green Week"

Turn on game, it's 106-104, Kobe is 10-15. Final score, 120-106, Kobe is 10-19.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm starting to get worried now, they need to get their heads outta their +!*%!. I don't think I've ever seen a team alternate between playing so well and playing such ******ED basketball. Not even effortwise (though that's embarrassingly bad as well), I'm talking about just playing stupid basketball. Then again they've done that for the past several years so I guess I should be used to it.
I'm annoyed with Pau lately; he's playing way too passive. 4 rebounds tonight? Come on. 

Now these clowns going to have to expend more energy just to keep the damn 2 seed. The non-chalantness is going to bite them in the +!#. They look tired and I just hope they'll find a way to flip the switch back on again.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

making stupid $$! turnovers, i wonder if something is wrong with his hand because his free throws havent been great either

this is why we should have taken care of business when we had the chance, but of course, games 77, 78, 79 don't mean !+*+ because we like to put ourselves at disadvantages

He was 10 for 11 in freethrows tonight and shot over 50% from the field tonight.... Not sure how he had a bad overall game, but yes, he had 2 costly turnovers along with Fisher, and Pau that lost us the game. It was a total team loss not one person played well that last 2 minutes. After Kobe's And 1 everything went down hill.
mad.gif

We had this game and had the worst meltdown in the last 2 minutes of the season.

Got Sefolosha hitting a 3 when dude didn't do *!#% all game. Westbrook shooting terrible and hits a 3, turnovers, wow.

ANOTHER wasted effort. Kobe and Pau just getting worn down for absolutely no reason.

We seriously could of taken OKC's confidence beating them again tonight, instead they're out there feeling like they're about to win the championship and it's all the Lakers fault smh.

Regular season game, but we're losing home court advantage SMH. I was good with the first two losses, even accepted the third, this is just too much though.

W.e, gotta live with the outcome now.
laugh.gif

The only good thing about tonight's loss is now the Spurs will tank vs the Lakers on Tuesday. They don't want the Lakers to drop down to 4 and meet in the second round.

Edit:

Also, I hope the coaching staff now realizes how much of a liability Shannon Brown is now.

It would take some serious fail for the Lakers to drop to fourth. I think OKC has that on lock, pretty much. And they'll have a tough time with Denver.

EDIT: Also, Laker fans should be calling for Blake to start. In the last five games he's (Fisher) averaging 34% shooting (31% from 3), 3 assists and 6.4 points a game. Something's got to give.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

He was 10 for 11 in freethrows tonight and shot over 50% from the field tonight.... Not sure how he had a bad overall game, but yes, he had 2 costly turnovers along with Fisher, and Pau that lost us the game. It was a total team loss not one person played well that last 2 minutes. After Kobe's And 1 everything went down hill.
mad.gif

yeah i know, i was just referring to the free throw misses in the prior games, i was just wondering if he was feeling something wrong with his hands since he is making unforced TOs

Phil says he is concerned about Dallas and OKC being so close, yet CP says everything is cool
grin.gif

1000th post- hoping for things to get back on track

Better effort today but too many stupid decisions and mental lapses. They were straight out giving away points again.

I wonder why this team does not try to kill teams with pick n rolls like they do with the lakers at the end of games. Kobe driving in SLOW MO to the basket at the end is not going to work.

I have to give this loss to Shannon Brown though. Every time he was on the floor someone was scoring on him or the defense broke down because of him.
Then on the offensive end he was reluctant to feed the post and ended up shooting a contested 3. I think he was torched for 10 points by harden in like 3 straight possessions.

This team is doing everything bad right now. I think they are acting too arrogant.

laugh.gif
  Aiight, no prob, you guys all gonna keep cryin each game, then I'll be celebrating in here alone in 2 months. 
laugh.gif
  Maybe we could hold a selection draft for you all to pick new teams to root for. 
roll.gif

Bynum, team high 39 minutes tonight.  Everyone else,  less than 34.........
wink.gif

But don't let me ruin your flow, ya'll keep worrying, have a good time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

the thing about these losses are that we're giving teams like OKC and portland confidence. 

Yes, exactly...And in this game where we all thought we had it, we could of taken alot of confidence from OKC as far as how they feel about playing us in the playoffs and the outcome.

This is what the Lakers do though.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I'm hoping Fisher can give us one more good post season, if that means clutch shots than so be it. Dude is awful in everything else and I love fisher smh

Back
Top Bottom