[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Ryda421

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!

panic time in la la land. people asking for trades after one loss. i didn't see you demand a trade when we were winning. so why after one loss ?
laugh.gif
people crack me up. and it's best we lose as well, because then we come crashing down to reality and realize we should never feel invincible.

dudes like noblekane should be banned. can not believe that troll still posts after promising to not post if the lakers win the chip.

what startles me even more is the trolls who follow his foot paths and nick pick every single loss like it's game 7 of the finals.

also, one box out and we win the game so there is not much to feel bad about. even though kmart pushed LO in the back it does not justify the loss. we just have to move on and continue to strive forward
smile.gif

Shut up

Nobody's making a big deal out of anything. Nobody's asking for trades.

eyes.gif

wait what ?
laugh.gif

i think you are misreading what i said. i never once complained. even before the all-star break. i have always had faith in my lakers.
wink.gif

i was talking about all the noblekane and other wannabe's who complain and rant about a loss but when we win there is nothing bad to say like CP was stating.

roll.gif
you crack me up bro

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why so hostile in here?

Glad there's a game tomorrow so everyone can chill out.  And I most definitely want to see some damn criticism and nitpicking tomorrow if the Lakers win  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't just complain about losses. 
laugh.gif
 we should all be used to it by now. we lose everyone just flips out!

we're just spoiled.

Ya'll chill out. 

Jazz
Warriors

Next 2 days to get back on track, work some things out, stay healthy, get the wins, and finish out the final week strong.  We're not getting the 1, we're not falling back to 3.  So all we can do is keep the players healthy and stay in rhythm for the playoffs. 

We will lose more games this season, it will happen, so relax.  If we have 3 losses in a series, and are down in the 4th q by 25+ with under 8 seconds left in the game, then maybe we can worry a lil bit.  Til then, calm the @#$% down. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ya'll chill out. 

Jazz
Warriors

Next 2 days to get back on track, work some things out, stay healthy, get the wins, and finish out the final week strong.  We're not getting the 1, we're not falling back to 3.  So all we can do is keep the players healthy and stay in rhythm for the playoffs. 

We will lose more games this season, it will happen, so relax.  If we have 3 losses in a series, and are down in the 4th q by 25+ with under 8 seconds left in the game, then maybe we can worry a lil bit.  Til then, calm the @#$% down. 
no, we should only worry when we're down in an elimination playoff game. like last year against boston in game 6 and 7. i was sweating bullets
laugh.gif

anyways i'm going to the game against the warriors. nothing like shutting up my warrior friends quite like another victory at oracle. WE BETTER WIN DANGIT! anyone else going?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Ya'll chill out. 

Jazz
Warriors

no, we should only worry when we're down in an elimination playoff game. like last year against boston in game 6 and 7. i was sweating bullets
laugh.gif

anyways i'm going to the game against the warriors. nothing like shutting up my warrior friends quite like another victory at oracle. WE BETTER WIN DANGIT! anyone else going?

nerd.gif

wink.gif

Ya'll chill out. 

Jazz
Warriors

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif

HA!
laugh.gif
 totally missed that CP! 

good lookin' out fam
pimp.gif

Ya'll chill out. 

Jazz
Warriors

laugh.gif

Not going this time around
frown.gif
. I want to say careful over there this time around especially after what happened with that Giants fans when he was put into a coma after going to a Dodgers game with his kids.
tired.gif
It's a damn shame when a fan can't enjoy a game at the opposing teams home.

But the last time there was more Lakers fan at the Oracle then I ever seen in a while

I just remember the whole arena quiet when Kobe pulled this off
e8reap.jpg

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Ya'll chill out. 

Jazz
Warriors

laugh.gif

Not going this time around
frown.gif
. I want to say careful over there this time around especially after what happened with that Giants fans when he was put into a coma after going to a Dodgers game with his kids.
tired.gif
It's a damn shame when a fan can't enjoy a game at the opposing teams home.

But the last time there was more Lakers fan at the Oracle then I ever seen in a while

I just remember the whole arena quiet when Kobe pulled this off
e8reap.jpg

i was there too. the arena was far from quiet. laker fans just went crazy after this. theres always been a majority of laker fans that make it to oakland. this game was no different. but thanks for the heads up. i think it was worse after the we believe season everybody wanted to fight anything in laker colors. obviously, being here i'm usually wearing opposing colors so i've been through a lot of incidents where people have thrown fries at me in att park and etc. but at that point i'm not going to make it worse by talking back. let security handle that. its unfortunate what happened over there at dodger stadium. raider games it happens as well too.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Nice graphic. Maybe that will calm the Kobe critics a bit. Not exactly "10 jabs steps" and forcing shots.

Anyways, what's new in the Laker season thread....we lose, ya'll lose your !#*!.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure the gloom and doom guys will be back on board after Tuesday...God forbid we lose that one too.

Could you imagine? Noblekane might just kill himself.

seriously its just sports and this is a message board. if anyone spazzes out like cp did in the the game thread because of something i said thats their own fault. taking what people say on a message board so seriously? thats pathetic.

im not gonna say brown and blake aint a problem because they +*#$$%! SUCK. farmar and sasha sucked but not as bad as they do. cp wanna sugar coat these garbage +#$ players but get mad at me for calling um what they are is hillarious. his 10001 excuse for why they lost yesterday was +*#$$%! homer extrodinaire type +%$%.

and most of all if you guys are gonna say kobe is the best in the L you better mother +*#$$%! be prepared to call how bad hes been playing this year.

if you dont like what i have to say ignore me. i really dont give a ++@%. i can guarandamntee ive been a laker fan longer than ANY of you on here. even dudes claiming to be laker fans posted up in portland out of all places...

i aint gonna be sugar coating losses and making excuses for garbage +#$ players like some do on here.

dont be a fan of the names on the back only in the front

and kenji....sorry but i dont swing that way buddy......

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Nice graphic. Maybe that will calm the Kobe critics a bit. Not exactly "10 jabs steps" and forcing shots.

Anyways, what's new in the Laker season thread....we lose, ya'll lose your !#*!.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure the gloom and doom guys will be back on board after Tuesday...God forbid we lose that one too.

seriously its just sports and this is a message board. if anyone spazzes out like cp did in the the game thread because of something i said thats their own fault. taking what people say on a message board so seriously? thats pathetic.

im not gonna say brown and blake aint a problem because they +*#$$%! SUCK. farmar and sasha sucked but not as bad as they do. cp wanna sugar coat these garbage +#$ players but get mad at me for calling um what they are is hillarious. his 10001 excuse for why they lost yesterday was +*#$$%! homer extrodinaire type +%$%.

and most of all if you guys are gonna say kobe is the best in the L you better mother +*#$$%! be prepared to call how bad hes been playing this year.

if you dont like what i have to say ignore me. i really dont give a ++@%. i can guarandamntee ive been a laker fan longer than ANY of you on here. even dudes claiming to be laker fans posted up in portland out of all places...

i aint gonna be sugar coating losses and making excuses for garbage +#$ players like some do on here.

hs0tbd.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hs0tbd.gif

yes u did. which made u post the above gif cause my response made you highly upset. but carry on with the noblekane bashing
pimp.gif

NobleKane wrote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

NobleKane wrote:

hs0tbd.gif

yes u did. which made u post the above gif cause my response made you highly upset. but carry on with the noblekane bashing
pimp.gif

berneydidnotread.gif

One I did call out was Noble and his crying whining @#$%^&*(

Mr please bring me back Farmar and Sasha even thought when they were Lakers I complained about them after every game and called them trash. 
eyes.gif

And Mr Blake and Shannon are garbage, along with Barnes, and Odom is lazy, and Bynum sucks, and Pau is soft, and Fisher sucks and Kobe is stupid.....and and and and and and and and

That's pretty much every soul on the squad that he's pissin and moaning about, and yet when they do well, silence for his lame @#$. 
indifferent.gif

So everyone bid Noble happy trails as he takes on his new fav NBA team  (insert new team here__________) 
laugh.gif

Watch him come in here and start calling you a "Homer"
laugh.gif

Or I wouldn't be surprised if dude sends you a PM where he's all pissed and questions your manhood
laugh.gif

That's how he acts and responds when people call him out for his antics on here.

Noble is a JOKE who I long ago but his dumb %$% on ignore.

I still can't believe you crossed his name out too though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...like I would be salty if you crossed my name out

Zo I mean Noble don't even know what he's talkin about anymore.
laugh.gif
It's cool man, you and JBone can comfort each other after each Laker win (and loss) over how you used to belong. But not anymore. We put up with your lame crap long enough. So go join the Knicks or the Bulls, whoever, we don't need your worthless input in here, so be gone.

Zo I mean Noble don't even know what he's talkin about anymore.
laugh.gif
It's cool man, you and JBone can comfort each other after each Laker win (and loss) over how you used to belong. But not anymore. We put up with your lame crap long enough. So go join the Knicks or the Bulls, whoever, we don't need your worthless input in here, so be gone.

Bynum: He fully participated in practice and said he's fine, and that he has no pain. Phil Jackson said he looked "pretty good today," and that Bynum will start against Utah on Tuesday.

Gasol: He lifted weights and went through treatment but did not practice, as he'll have what the team is calling a "precautionary" MRI at 3 p.m.

"I feel actually a little better than I did last night, which is a good sign," said Gasol. "Obviously I'm not 100 percent sure, but we'll find out soon enough. Just soreness and discomfort. Not a whole lot of pain.

Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol, who suffered an injury to his right knee in yesterday’s game against the Denver Nuggets, was examined today by team physician Dr. Steve Lombardo. Results of an MRI revealed that Gasol has a bone bruise. His status is day-to-day.
The season almost ended yesterday
embarassed.gif

very scary moment

Noble don't even know what he's talkin about anymore.  
who are you to say anything about who can and cant post? like you created niketalk.

i will continue to post, support, AND criticize the lakers in this thread or wherever. you know criticize, what you do to every team not named the lakers. im not down with being a die hard homer and blame the lakers losing on jet lag or the 12th man.

dont like it. hit ignore. it will save you the time from spazzing out again and derailing a season thread with personal attacks.

or carry on and make yourself feel better. you can have the last word on the subject...

Back
Top Bottom