[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Funny how "some" find holes and like to nitpick after losses, but when the W's are getting recorded in the standings, it's like, "Oh, we're catching up to Spurs", "Great game" 
Where's the criticism then?  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Oh no, not the panic stuff again. 
30t6p3b.gif

Thought we were past all that.  Good Lord. 

Tell me about it bro...
30t6p3b.gif

I tried to calm people down before it got too bad after the game, but obviously it didn't do any good. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Odom ALWAYS gets punked with clutch rebounds. If another team wins off of a rebound it is usually his fault.

Everyone played terrible and no energy and they still had a chance to win. 18 turnovers though? You can't except to win with that many.

Gasol has been pathetic lately. Anyone notice how easily he gets stripped all the time these days or the ball slips out of his hands?

Why does phil jackson stick with ineffective players and lineups for so long? Blake played better than fisher yet fisher had 30+ minutes of ATROCIOUS play.
THEN HE FAILS TO BRING IN BYNUM FOR REBOUNDING AGAIN. Odom will probably cost the Lakers a couple games in the playoffs with his unclutch rebounds.
Gotta be glad this is Phil's last year.

Hmmm.... I wonder how different this post would be if Fisher made kind of clutch 3 to win the game.
eyes.gif

Glad that this is Phil's last year huh? I will gladly grave dig this post if Lakers 3 peat this year and not win a 'chip next year!
I wouldn't even be mad if you did that. Fisher playing 30+ min is never a good look. Dude was not even interested in playing today. Where was he during those inbound turnovers? Can't even ACT like areal PG.

True. But let's be honest... what laker actually looked like playing today? They all played like garbage! Except for the last few minutes, they started maximizing their intensity! I mean, it's crazy to think how our opponents are outplaying every aspect of the game against us, and they still end up losing or not winning by much, yaknow?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Funny how "some" find holes and like to nitpick after losses, but when the W's are getting recorded in the standings, it's like, "Oh, we're catching up to Spurs", "Great game" 
30t6p3b.gif
I'm always up for criticizing Shannon Brown.
laugh.gif

I don't think knightngale is all the way serious with his rant because I haven't seen him go to that extent before.

Maybe he's trying to show us something
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Oh no, not the panic stuff again. 
30t6p3b.gif

Thought we were past all that.  Good Lord. 

Tell me about it bro...
30t6p3b.gif

I tried to calm people down before it got too bad after the game, but obviously it didn't do any good. 
tired.gif

You know though, I think it's the fact that Spurs won today. Had Spurs lost, we would see more "Ahh... it's alright, Spurs lost too! Can't be perfect right?"

But now since Spurs won, they're back up 2 games.... it's "Stupid Lakers, Kobe sucks, I hate this organization!!!!"

Gotta love us right?

so criticizing how players play is panicking now? I am talking about how certain players played today not about losing a chance at the finals or anything. 
eyes.gif

This dude is like clockwork every single time someone starts criticizing players,"OH LAKERS FANS PANICKING AGAIN I DON'T CAUSE I GOT ICE IN MY VEINS."

^
We make tons of mistakes during wins, why you ain't say @#$% then? 

THAT'S  what I'm getting at.  Quit friggin flip floppin.  Take the L's the same as the W's, it's fine to criticize a player, but do it in wins and losses.  That's what most of the compaliners never seem to do.  It gets annoying. 

so criticizing how players play is panicking now? I am talking about how certain players played today not about losing a chance at the finals or anything. 
eyes.gif

This dude is like clockwork every single time someone starts criticizing players,"OH LAKERS FANS PANICKING AGAIN I DON'T CAUSE I GOT ICE IN MY VEINS."
You are freakin' clockwork on criticism after every loss.  

Originally Posted by PMatic

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Yup! 

You and Noble are "Team We Hate Shannon Brown"  
laugh.gif

^
We make tons of mistakes during wins, why you ain't say @#$% then? 

THAT'S  what I'm getting at.  Quit friggin flip floppin.  Take the L's the same as the W's, it's fine to criticize a player, but do it in wins and losses.  That's what most of the compaliners never seem to do.  It gets annoying. 
I criticize players even during wins. I do this ALL the time in real time during games. You must be confusing me with other Laker fans. I'm not flip flopping. I didn't even give props to fish for his game 2 performance cause of his fluke plays.
Same thing with Artest.

I'm talkin about everyone that goes nuts after a loss, not anyone specifically.  We all know who does what and when.  Been goin on for years. 
laugh.gif

I know what you mean. It is like all the people that wanted Carmelo are now acting like they did not want to let go off Bynum all of a sudden

BTW, is dude injured AGAIN?

Originally Posted by PMatic

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Yup! 

You and Noble are "Team We Hate Shannon Brown"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He wouldn't be so bad if he knew his limitations. I thought he turned the corner this season but he fooled me.
30t6p3b.gif

One I did call out was Noble and his crying whining @#$%^&*(

Mr please bring me back Farmar and Sasha even thought when they were Lakers I complained about them after every game and called them trash. 
eyes.gif

And Mr Blake and Shannon are garbage, along with Barnes, and Odom is lazy, and Bynum sucks, and Pau is soft, and Fisher sucks and Kobe is stupid.....and and and and and and and and

That's pretty much every soul on the squad that he's pissin and moaning about, and yet when they do well, silence for his lame @#$. 
indifferent.gif

So everyone bid Noble happy trails as he takes on his new fav NBA team  (insert new team here__________) 

I'll just say one more thing about this topic, and i dont want to sound like im preaching.
In life, we lose...and we win. Things happen. We're defeated. We defeat. We have good days. We have bad days.

In sports, its the same thing. We go on winning streaks...we go on losing streaks. Some days we look like champs, some days we look like chumps.

We've won two championships in a row. Does that mean we should be okay with losing games? No...but does that mean we should expect a perfect record, and consistent PERFECT play? Also, no.

It's okay to criticize players for justified reasons, its okay to analyze games in both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE ways. Its okay to do a breakdown of what you think happened, and what you think needs to improve for the playoffs. Its okay to give your opinions about the game, we all have that freedom and right...

No one is trying to take away anyones rights or freedom of speech, its a message board.

But some of us like CP and I, are just trying to convey theres no reason to spread so much anger and frustration around because of ONE loss. Theres no good reason to act like one loss on the standings is going to make that big of a difference for us in the long run.

So what, we lost out on a chance to close in on the spurs...yeah, its disappointing, sure you can express your disappointment...but why act so angry about it? Why act like we don't have a chance in the playoffs without that seed? Why act like Kobe is now a liability instead of an asset because of one loss? 

Theres just no reason to make 'panic' type of comments...i know some of you think its not panicking, but unfortunately it comes off that way. 

And thats all we're saying...

much love to all my laker fans, all of you. we'll be fine homies. 
smile.gif
pimp.gif

It just boggles my mind how many times people have questioned, criticized, and nitpicked all the problems this team has/had, yet they have shut everyone up so far.

The only reason I hardly ever question them or criticize them, is because it's all about adjustments. What we are feeling, I'm sure they are 2 steps ahead and thinking about it as well.

F what you heard, because most Laker fans are great fans, look how we are getting into this issue 
laugh.gif

wasnt Noble the one that did not want to be a laker fan anymore or something? or that he was gonna disappear if we made the finals?

Naw, that was JBone that turned in his fan card.  We're all just hoping Noble does the same. 
laugh.gif

wasnt Noble the one that did not want to be a laker fan anymore or something? or that he was gonna disappear if we made the finals?

Not sure... but I do know it was JBone that created a thread to turn in his Laker card.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Not sure... but I do *we all know it was JBone that created a thread to turn in his Laker card.
*Fixed 
tongue.gif

Mike_Bresnahan Mike Bresnahan Twitter:

Bynum tweaked his knee, was kept out for precautionary reasons. Gasol will have an MRI tomorrow on his knee. Nothing major expected.

Back
Top Bottom