[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Mike_Bresnahan Mike Bresnahan Twitter:

Bynum tweaked his knee, was kept out for precautionary reasons. Gasol will have an MRI tomorrow on his knee. Nothing major expected.
damn. well at least nothing major for both our bigs. we'll be fine. 
laugh.gif
 it was bound to happen that we were going to lose. we werent going to finish the season undefeated. we'll be fine guys. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by knightngale

wasnt Noble the one that did not want to be a laker fan anymore or something? or that he was gonna disappear if we made the finals?

Not sure... but I do *we all know it was JBone that created a thread to turn in his Laker card.
*Fixed 
tongue.gif

Sorry Laker fam!
laugh.gif
Anyway, has anybody even seen that dude post?
nerd.gif

too be honest, i like the kobe i saw today, kept attacking the basket,
even though most of them where missed layups. (some where he was fouled, not complaining tho)
he really dint have a horrible shot where i yelled at the tv saying "what the hell"..

id rather have a kobe missing from the paint then a kobe missing from the outside..

Nice graphic. Maybe that will calm the Kobe critics a bit. Not exactly "10 jabs steps" and forcing shots.

Anyways, what's new in the Laker season thread....we lose, ya'll lose your !#*!.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure the gloom and doom guys will be back on board after Tuesday...God forbid we lose that one too.

Could you imagine? Noblekane might just kill himself.

Nuggets wanted this game much more. Just only the second loss after the all-star break, cant win them all. This team will be fine.

Why did Jbone turn in his fan card? Anyone want to explain?
laugh.gif

He flipped out when we post a playoff game or somethin and he thought we were done. Lol. And he created some dumb thread sayin he was done.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Funny how "some" find holes and like to nitpick after losses, but when the W's are getting recorded in the standings, it's like, "Oh, we're catching up to Spurs", "Great game" 
Where's the criticism then?  
30t6p3b.gif
I'm always up for criticizing Shannon Brown.
laugh.gif

Yup! 

You and Noble are "Team We Hate Shannon Brown"  
laugh.gif

Sign me up for that team too. 
I don't mind us losing, but i will always criticize Shannon
laugh.gif
I love when he attacks and creates for others.

Originally Posted by CP1708

He flipped out when we post a playoff game or somethin and he thought we were done. Lol. And he created some dumb thread sayin he was done.

This. Playoff against the Rockets. Yao went down and would be out for the remainder of the playoffs. Everybody thought it was over! Nope, Rockets held their own and took it to Game 7.

JBone created a thread basically bashing the Lakers, saying how we just don't have it, we're choke artists... blah blah blah

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Noble is a strange individual
laugh.gif
I wonder how he look like in person
laugh.gif

i dont get him sometimes though. is he a laker fan or a warrior fan? 

again, a lot of us have been saying catching the spurs is highly unlikely but at least it looks like we have secured the two seed. if this team is really capable of a 3peat, then if we have to play on the road against the spurs then so be it. 

hurt me to my heart that we lost, but they all hurt lol.  after some kind words from some family members, i'm hopeful i'll be able to put this loss behind me and look forward to the next game. 

tough loss but no biggie. i hope phil starts playing some of our starters less minutes to get ready for the playoffs, those injury scares were heart stopping.

felt like an L from the gate denver was just hungrier n the lakes looked flat
they did have a chance tho all u gotta do is box out kmart n call timeout :smh

just another loss. fully expect the lakers to bounce back and finish the regular season strong.

the playoffs can't come soon enough...

After sleeping on that lost, I think it's better for the Los Angeles Lakers. The last thing we want to see is our team starting to take their successes for granted.
Not so much the guys who have been there before, but maybe the role players (Barnes, Blake, etc...). Maybe I'm optimistic, but I think this helps bring us down
to earth some.

Originally Posted by AG 47

After sleeping on that lost, I think it's better for the Los Angeles Lakers. The last thing we want to see is our team starting to take their successes for granted.
Not so much the guys who have been there before, but maybe the role players (Barnes, Blake, etc...). Maybe I'm optimistic, but I think this helps bring us down
to earth some.
QFT.

its better to get the losses now than the playoffs.

Reports saying bynum is fine and should play tomorrow,
while pau has an mri today at 3 and the swelling is
Already down, so thats a good sign.

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!

panic time in la la land. people asking for trades after one loss. i didn't see you demand a trade when we were winning. so why after one loss ?
laugh.gif
people crack me up. and it's best we lose as well, because then we come crashing down to reality and realize we should never feel invincible.

dudes like noblekane should be banned. can not believe that troll still posts after promising to not post if the lakers win the chip.

what startles me even more is the trolls who follow his foot paths and nick pick every single loss like it's game 7 of the finals.

also, one box out and we win the game so there is not much to feel bad about. even though kmart pushed LO in the back it does not justify the loss. we just have to move on and continue to strive forward
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!

panic time in la la land. people asking for trades after one loss. i didn't see you demand a trade when we were winning. so why after one loss ?
laugh.gif
people crack me up. and it's best we lose as well, because then we come crashing down to reality and realize we should never feel invincible.

dudes like noblekane should be banned. can not believe that troll still posts after promising to not post if the lakers win the chip.

what startles me even more is the trolls who follow his foot paths and nick pick every single loss like it's game 7 of the finals.

also, one box out and we win the game so there is not much to feel bad about. even though kmart pushed LO in the back it does not justify the loss. we just have to move on and continue to strive forward
smile.gif

Shut up

Nobody's making a big deal out of anything. Nobody's asking for trades.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Shut up

Nobody's making a big deal out of anything. Nobody's asking for trades.

eyes.gif

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

relax bro.
laugh.gif
 its just one loss. it was bound to happen.

Why so hostile in here?

Glad there's a game tomorrow so everyone can chill out.  And I most definitely want to see some damn criticism and nitpicking tomorrow if the Lakers win  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't just complain about losses. 

Back
Top Bottom