[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

That Matt Barnes will kill you t-shirt is 
pimp.gif

But the fools who made it and are selling it want $30 bucks for it
30t6p3b.gif

Why do people feel that Shannon should be suspended?

Dude's "shove" was on par with what happens down at 24 hour fitness on the daily.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

That Matt Barnes will kill you t-shirt is 
pimp.gif

But the fools who made it and are selling it want $30 bucks for it
30t6p3b.gif

Ehh... it is what it is, give us the goods fam! I need a link!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by bright nikes

http://www.shopelusionclo...on-artest-kill-you-shirt

Came out to like $34 and some change shipped.

pimp.gif

Yo that site is FR3$H!!! Is that Matt Barnes sponsor or clothing line or something? I see him in like every picture! I love that "Cancer" shirt though, very inspiring!

He's the co-owner of the company.  
Some of these shirts are actually very creative.    

Originally Posted by MR J 858

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kobe: "have to take up for teammates. Can't let guys hit your brother, unacceptable. Can't let that slide"

pimp.gif

they showed this after the game highlights on sportscenter, i had a grin
grin.gif
. i like hearing these type of stuff.

23ska909red02 wrote:
Gangster? For walking around TALKING?!

I hate when dudes do that crap. DO SOMETHING... or SHUT UP.

Looking like a little itch out there. 'Let me go, b. Eff off me." Or what? Nothing. Exactly.

Dude's a chump.

Barnes is a chump, too... running up on Terry knowing DAMN well he was WAITING for the refs to come save him from having to stand there and run his mouth too much longer. If I was a ref I'd've stood there.

"You two done flirting? No? Cool, I'll wait. Breath mint?"

Few things bother me more than tough guy images; BE TOUGH... or BE QUIET. Put up or shut up. Do something or go away. However you want to word it.

i'm gonna have to agree with ska here. barnes isnt gangsta. a thug yes. this is all just a scuffle. none of these NBA players arent gonna try to scratch their million dollar faces
laugh.gif
. the only one really who i think will actually throw down are stephen jackson and artest. doesnt s.jax still rock red bandanas to the game? barnes is the type of guy you would want on a team though. he's an enforcer. he brings that toughness that every championship needs. but jason terry wasnt gonna do anything, dudes a chump. celebrates excessively when he makes a basket, he was running his mouth about us but yet he cant keep his composure on a big game for them. punk. i think barnes and terry should be suspended for sure.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Lakers' Barnes suspended one game after ejection[/h1]

By Official release
Posted Apr 1 2011 6:07PM

NEW YORK, April 1, 2011 -- Matt Barnes of the Los Angeles Lakers has been suspended one game without pay for escalating an on-court altercation and actions following his ejection, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 9:23 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Lakers' 110-82 victory over the Dallas Mavericks at Staples Center on March 31. Barnes will serve his suspension tonight when the Lakers visit the Utah Jazz at EnergySolutions Arena.

Link:

http://www.nba.com/2011/n...dex.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

Ehh oh well we won't need him tonight. Jazz are out of the playoffs and will be playing tonight without AK47, Raja Bell, Devin Harris, and Ronnie Price.
Sunday though against Denver will be a tough game and we will need him.

i'm more a fan of that california love t-shirt
pimp.gif

that barnes/artest is classic though
laugh.gif

no surprise there. that thug barnes deserved it. good to see blake or shannon didnt

Just as I thought. 
30t6p3b.gif
What a bunch of pansies! I actually blame Reggie for his big @@* mouth talking on live TV. Had he not say those things, the NBA wouldn't have result to it.

mad.gif
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

If Terry doesn't get an equal or greater punishment, I will have lost all faith in humanity and the point of living will be irrelevant.

One game sounds about right...although Wall was suspended for 1 game and he threw a punch.

laugh.gif
 @ not one post being made about this game yet, and its almost the 2nd quarter. No ones turning into this snoozer aye? 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom