[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kobe: "have to take up for teammates. Can't let guys hit your brother, unacceptable. Can't let that slide"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo im just sayin, as a player I'd ***@%*@ hate to gaurd ron. This mofo ultra physical n #%$+

as long as ron in in the arena literally anyone in the building can get it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Gangster? For walking around TALKING?!

I hate when dudes do that crap. DO SOMETHING... or SHUT UP.

Looking like a little itch out there. 'Let me go, b. Eff off me." Or what? Nothing. Exactly.

Dude's a chump.

Barnes is a chump, too... running up on Terry knowing DAMN well he was WAITING for the refs to come save him from having to stand there and run his mouth too much longer. If I was a ref I'd've stood there.

"You two done flirting? No? Cool, I'll wait. Breath mint?"

Few things bother me more than tough guy images; BE TOUGH... or BE QUIET. Put up or shut up. Do something or go away. However you want to word it.
laugh.gif
Actually I think if the two of them were in the street then Barnes would probably have level Jason Terry but given how tough the league is when it come to penalty for physical altercation i think no player is stupid enough to do anything crazy. Beside Matt Barnes only make like 2 millions before tax on his contract. A 25 thousand dollars fine and a couple games suspension without pay would be too much to risk

if barnes gets suspended then terry should get suspended for 2 games. he blatantly pushed a player that was already falling and could have injured him severely...

imo shannon brown should get suspended for the rest of the season...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if barnes gets suspended then terry should get suspended for 2 games. he blatantly pushed a player that was already falling and could have injured him severely...

The Dirk push on Kobe was more dangerous than Terry's.

Any news on why that idiot ran towards the Mavs Bench?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by NobleKane

The Dirk push on Kobe was more dangerous than Terry's.

Any news on why that idiot ran towards the Mavs Bench?

The LA press is reporting some wild &crazy stuff on it:
Lakers-Fan-Crazy.jpg

laugh.gif

Also check OC register Laker beat writer Kevin Ding twitter account:

http://twitter.com/#!/kevinding

laugh.gif

fell asleep on the game but caught the highlights this am....the pushing and shoving was comedy. Barnes is a fool!

Good win for the squad.

If she was naked goin down to the bench, why'd they stop her? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Somebody GOTTA blow up that dude lurkin in the background, that's hysterical. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Barnes might get a game, but Shannon/Blake/Terry/Haywood should just be fined.  No punches, no elbows, no nothin, just gum flappin.  Give Barnes a couple extra days off to rest that knee, just like Bynum.  Nothin but fine money comes from all this. 

Originally Posted by SithLord22

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

34grll5.jpg

Copped.
I need this like right now. Where can I get it?

eek.gif
This. Link please! And like I said earlier:

With today's  era. I suspect Barnes and Blake to be suspended for the rest of the season AND playoffs.

And Shannon Brown? Oh geez, that guy is a goon! See all his tats? I also think he'll be suspended for the rest of the season and playoffs... .. AND the rest of next season!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by SithLord22

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

34grll5.jpg

Copped.
I need this like right now. Where can I get it?

eek.gif
This. Link please! And like I said earlier:

With today's  era. I suspect Barnes and Blake to be suspended for the rest of the season AND playoffs.

And Shannon Brown? Oh geez, that guy is a goon! See all his tats? I also think he'll be suspended for the rest of the season and playoffs... .. AND the rest of next season!

hahahaha this gave me my laugh for the day loll appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom