[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Great 3rd Q 
pimp.gif

Lamar 
pimp.gif

Blake's Perfect Alley-Oop pass to Pau 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now THATS the kind of play i wanna see consistently from Steve. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Love how Laker fans have been reppin on road games at other teams home arena's
pimp.gif

I mean in sports you always here about how well Steeler & Packer fans travel well and rep for those team.

There's games where you feel like even if the team is down big early, they'll eventually get it and make a run to tie.

This game felt exactly like that from the jump.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

There's games where you feel like even if the team is down big early, they'll eventually get it and make a run to tie.

This game felt exactly like that from the jump.

Honestly it's our team defense what kept us in the game when they started playing it towards the end of the 2nd quarter.

I'm just glad Kobe didn't have to take over and put up 30 to 35 shots to get the win tonight.

eek.gif

John Stockton the Jazz's greatest player to play for them can't even get a few court side seats for him and his family.

30t6p3b.gif

Luke Walton wouldn't get the ball in pickup games with his own fam. It is like dude NEVER practices anything basketball related other than that through the leg pass.

He should at least work out.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Hopefully we get that #1 spot.
I have no doubt we will.

It's only a matter of time before we catch and pass them.

Heck the way things are going for the Spurs I can see them losing their 7th straight this Sunday against the Suns.

17-1 since the All Star Break is just crazy when you think about it...
and that 1 loss to the Heat, we literally played like garbage. Miami gave it everything they had in the 4th quarter, they needed it a lot more...and they wanted it a lot more, and it showed...but its not like they really outplayed us for 48 minutes...but they squeezed out a win...

We could of easily been 18-0
eek.gif
...but thats not important.

What is important is many of us die-hard laker fans have always asked for one thing and one thing only from our team, consistency.

And we can actually say for the first time in a VERY VERY long time...we are playing consistent, focused, team-oriented basketball during the regular season. 
smile.gif

Very proud, we still have a long ways to go to get to the finals and 3Peat but im glad our guys are focused. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

17-1 since the All Star Break is just crazy when you think about it...
and that 1 loss to the Heat, we literally played like garbage. Miami gave it everything they had in the 4th quarter, they needed it a lot more...and they wanted it a lot more, and it showed...but its not like they really outplayed us for 48 minutes...but they squeezed out a win...

We could of easily been 18-0
eek.gif
...but thats not important.

What is important is many of us die-hard laker fans have always asked for one thing and one thing only from our team, consistency.

And we can actually say for the first time in a VERY VERY long time...we are playing consistent, focused, team-oriented basketball during the regular season. 
smile.gif

Very proud, we still have a long ways to go to get to the finals and 3Peat but im glad our guys are focused. 
pimp.gif
Yeah bro that loss @ Miami is not important.

Heck Orlando 2 seasons ago swept us in our regular season match up and we all know what happened in the Finals that year.

Miami's 3 divas aren't even good enough to get past Boston or Chicago this year.

This year I have no doubt we will all get what most Laker fans on here want, and that's round 3 and the rubber match against the C's in the Finals.

nerd.gif

Where has one of NT's true and loyal Laker fans DARTHDNZY been ?

Dude must have run out or given up on his reverse psychology doom & gloom approach since the Lakers have been hot and rollin after the all star break

Dude has seriously been M.I.A. since after that 7 game road trip before the all star game and we dropped the last 3 games.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Isnt do be doo banned or something?

I think he got banned for something he said in the Laker @ Spurs game thread when Lakers went in there and killed them by 30+

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom