[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I'm disappointed in some of you guys...instead of directing your anger at Heat fans who aren't even trying to start trouble, direct it towards Kobe, our lack of rebounding, and our wack #@# offense in the 4th quarter. 
Why be so bitter and angry over a regular season loss? We've been playing great basketball since the all star break, lets not act like this loss just eliminated us from the playoffs or something.

Just relax guys and stop making us all look like cry babies, on to the next one...

kinda knew it. how the heatl outrebounded us when their 2 big guys over 40 yrs old? lmao bynum went back to his true self. and bosh clearly %%@@ on both pau and odom. If we dont play inside out, keep taking jumpshot over jumpshot, dallas will kill us again

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

At the end of the day...It's just one game.

You'll all be slurrping Kobe sooner or later.

He's our best player but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.

Very perplexing what he did in the last 2 minutes tonight. 

Gotta bounce back quickly, Dallas on Sat. and Orlando on Mon. no time to have a losing streak.

Kookcle wrote:
What's Kobe's record against Lebron?

It seems like he always plays terrible against him. 

bad. just like our record against bobcats
laugh.gif

yeah the goal tending was a bad NO call but it shouldve never come down to that for us. we lost a regular season game. deal with it. on to the next!
laugh.gif

How is it very perplexing? It is not the first time Kobe decides to chuck 3s instead of driving to the basket like Wade did. It probably will not be the last time either.

I think he drove to the basket ONCE the whole game. Dude  know he will only shoot a jumper so they stay close to him and make him miss. There is no triple threat anymore
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I'm disappointed in some of you guys...instead of directing your anger at Heat fans who aren't even trying to start trouble, direct it towards Kobe, our lack of rebounding, and our wack #@# offense in the 4th quarter. 
Why be so bitter and angry over a regular season loss? We've been playing great basketball since the all star break, lets not act like this loss just eliminated us from the playoffs or something.

Just relax guys and stop making us all look like cry babies, on to the next one...
Yea but this game is the real test. We're still winless against a team of Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Kobe played like crap and is scared of Dwade guarding him. Thanks a lot Kobe . You are old and useless out there tonight

So it's out of the norm to show emotion over a game even if it's during the regular season? I thought it was already established that some of the Laker fans on here (including myself) don't brush off losses and enter an optimistic mode of hindsight as quick as others.

As much as watching the team lose is disappointing, the way in which they lose can add to the level of anger. 

He does have stupid plays, but this was 2:00 full minutes of it, just successive bad decisions. I don't have a problem with him shooting jumpers cause he was hitting them early and hit a few later it's just that the game situation didn't dictate him going into hero mode to try and close that game.

I mean he was taking 3s from damn near half court when we only needed a two pointer and shot a crazy 2 point shot when we needed 3 at the end.......mindboggled

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

He does have stupid plays, but this was 2:00 full minutes of it, just successive bad decisions. I don't have a problem with him shooting jumpers cause he was hitting them early and hit a few later it's just that the game situation didn't dictate him going into hero mode to try and close that game.

I mean he was taking 3s from damn near half court when we only needed a two pointer and shot a crazy 2 point shot when we needed 3 at the end.......mindboggled

Yep, very stupid shots. But he wins alot more games for us than he loses and he's clutch regardless. Can't win them all.

Just gotta live with it. One bad game, we're in a good spot at the end of the day. 

I was really pissed earlier, but this isn't an unexpected loss and will mean nothing for us going into the playoffs just like when we got swept by the Magic two seasons ago.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So it's out of the norm to show emotion over a game even if it's during the regular season? I thought it was already established that some of the Laker fans on here (including myself) don't brush off losses and enter an optimistic mode of hindsight as quick as others.

As much as watching the team lose is disappointing, the way in which they lose can add to the level of anger. 

It is ok dude. It means you care
laugh.gif
. Just don't insult other posters directly or the mods will snipe you.

Anybody know why steve blake stayed in LA on this road trip? family issues?

Gutta, my dude...show emotions, i show emotions...do you think i was happy we lost tonight? !#%@ no. I was pissed as hell, but i didnt take it out on other people. Its okay to care, be upset, of course it matters but i dont think other people who arent trying to start problems should feel the wrath of your emotions, thats all. None of us are happy to lose, im just trying to let you guys know its not the end of the world...no need to blow up, thats all bro.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Yea but this game is the real test. We're still winless against a team of Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Kobe played like crap and is scared of Dwade guarding him. Thanks a lot Kobe . You are old and useless out there tonight

Smh @ like 200 threads on here about the game

Yeah your going alil overboard dude

This wasnt a real test if you are a Laker fan you shouldve of know this was a game they were most likely gonna lose they always do this.

Lebron didnt do S**t
roll.gif

Yeah man big deal we lost on to the next one gotta keep it rolling the next game is one we needa win too the playoffs around the corner.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

real test? i didnt think this was an elimination game of the postseason or a 7th game 
laugh.gif

LTB
pimp.gif

Gutta, my dude...show emotions, i show emotions...do you think i was happy we lost tonight? !#%@ no. I was pissed as hell, but i didnt take it out on other people. Its okay to care, be upset, of course it matters but i dont think other people who arent trying to start problems should feel the wrath of your emotions, thats all. None of us are happy to lose, im just trying to let you guys know its not the end of the world...no need to blow up, thats all bro.

respect

Kobe is shooting jumpers after the game now? dude must be pissed by his terrible performance

too bad it is useless for him to practice if the defender already knows that he will only be putting up jumpers...maybe he should start playing off screens like ray allen

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe is shooting jumpers after the game now? dude must be pissed by his terrible performance

too bad it is useless for him to practice if the defender already knows that he will only be putting up jumpers...maybe he should start playing off screens like ray allen

where did you hear he was shooting after the game? 
and I completely agree. wade was crowding him all game long and hes just shooting jumpers over him instead of driving the ball when miami was over the limit.. kobes game has become kind of predictable for good defenders. hes just pulling up in there face or posting up and faking left or right and shooting the fade . 
eyes.gif

lol, some of you dudes are going overboard.
laugh.gif

His jumpers and fade away were never a problem when we're winning games.

Lebron & Wade drive to the hole and they shot as bad as Kobe tonight.....So.......ok then

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

where did you hear he was shooting after the game? 
and I completely agree. wade was crowding him all game long and hes just shooting jumpers over him instead of driving the ball when miami was over the limit.. kobes game has become kind of predictable for good defenders. hes just pulling up in there face or posting up and faking left or right and shooting the fade . 
eyes.gif
Brian Windhorts on twitter and he even put up a pic of kobe shooting

scaled.php

"Kobe's shirt now soaked with sweat. If he took a shower after the game, he's going to need another one & cleaning crew is in locker room."

RESPECT
pimp.gif

Ive always wanted him to come off screens and pop... but I dont think it will ever happen cus its just not in his arsenal... he doesnt have a quick catch a shoot like allen and doesnt like rushed shots... thats my observation anyways...

Back
Top Bottom