[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I swear to #%*#*#+ god how can these lakers show up after DESTROYING Spurs what is up with this inconsistancy? yes i know we do this every year but CAN PLAY great for more than 8 games? *rage* i swear honestly we lost that game miami didn't beat us

Things can get horrible quick when Kobe tries to be a hero.
Artest 
indifferent.gif

Congrats LA fans,that was a GREAT game and you guys still have the best record in the league since the break so this loss isn't a big deal.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Congrats LA fans,that was a GREAT game and you guys still have the best record in the league since the break so this loss isn't a big deal.

%+@% you little scrub get the %+@% out the thread

Gotta give credit to the heat though for accepting the gift that LA wrapped for them

Punk *!% %#$@%!+

Don't care if this sounds like a salty comment but I feel the refs handed them the game - no goaltend and wade fouling Kobe.  Once again, the Heat couldn't hit a clutch shot to win the game.

Probably could have been prevented though had we rebounded the first half.

Edit: And the heat found their closer.  Kobe/Bigs needed to communicate better how to stop him.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Gotta give credit to the heat though for accepting the gift that LA wrapped for them

Punk *!% %#$@%!+
Did the refs hand us that xmas game too? Why would I try to save face when idgaf what you guys think? I just post good game and some encouraging words in each team thread after a win my dude,that's what I do. What exactly did I get called out on? my sports teams that I've been with for years? Oh I'm being called names because of it,big whoop.
"Yeah there is no need to be directing all your anger towards rolaholic even though dude is a herb. " 
laugh.gif
  thanks?

Kobes screw ups were as bad as the calls so it don't matter.

They decided not to stop the drive when it mattered so oh well. Just freakin win Saturday.

Chill Gutta, Laker fans crash Heat thread all the time. Tip your cap and we move on, don't get banned over a dude sayin good game.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Punk *!% %#$@%!+

indifferent.gif
,The hell? I'm being a good sport instead of coming in to brag.
30t6p3b.gif
whatever.

Good game anyway.You guys are still one of the top teams in the league.

Why you mad though?
Funny how you said LA isn't 3 peating and then they shut you up with the 8 games winning streak. You got called out by Noble and now you're here trying to save face by pretending to be good sport. Great game my @!%. The ref handed you the game with all the bad calls

Anybody who tries to use the refs as the sole reason we lost this game is foolish. It should have never came down to that. Besides getting beasted on the boards EARLY on in the game, I'm looking at that sequence when we had the 6 point lead as an integral part of our loss. Up 6 with the ball in our possession and the bounce pass bonanza began
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

They decided not to stop the drive when it mattered so oh well. Just freakin win Saturday.
Wrong. Shouldn't have even come down to those...tie game w/ 2 min left and Kobe had the worst sequence of plays and decisions I've seen all year. This loss is squarely on his shoulders. Yea he kept us in the game late, but he also gave it away, real talk.

Kobe pretty much lost the game for us at the end. Laker defense makes Wade lose the ball and he comes up and takes a 3 pointer from down town.

That's our guy though, we live and die off our best player. He always comes through when it matters so I'll take the L.

Artest...We know he sucks on offense so there's not much else we could say. That shot was definetly a goal tend, but w.e, too late now. As long as that doesn't happen in the playoffs.

Lebron and Wade were terrible today and we still lost.
laugh.gif

This is the Lakers though, that's what they do. Figures we'd be coming into Miami with an 8-game winning streak and Miami with a 5 game losing streak. So predictable.

Yeah there is no need to be directing all your anger towards rolaholic even though dude is a herb.

Heat were over the foul limit since like the middle of the 4th quarter. They swallowed their whistles all of a sudden in the last 5 minutes.
This just shows you just how trash the heat are and that they have no chance to win anything anytime soon. This was the worst game the lakers have played since the all star break.

HOW YOU GONNA GET OUTREBOUNDED BY 9 BY THE HEAT?
THE LAKERS DESERVE TO LOSE TO ANY TEAM IF THEY GIVE UP 18 @%!#%#@ OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

11 Turnovers as well.

The heat put up 6 more shots than the Lakers due to the rebounds. All those extra possessions hurt. THAT WAS THE GAME. How you gonna let Miller and Bosh destroy you on the boards?
These dudes were not focused and probably thought it was gonna be an easy win just like what happened to the Spurs. It would have been a blow out if it werent for the fact that the heat are trash.

Kobe
indifferent.gif
. Run The offense or drive the the damn basket especially with the heat in foul trouble.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, or at the very least HELP ON THE DAMN BOARDS.

I know kobe has to be blamed but what pissed me off the most was running play for Artests against Lebron.

ARE YOU @%!#%#@ SERIOUS?????????????????????????? @*@ WAS THAT ALL ABOUT? They even called plays out of time outs for him. Almost every one of those plays resulted in missed shots or turnovers
At least 7 wasted possessions right there.

WAS THAT THE IN THE DAMN GAME PLAN?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Wrong. Shouldn't have even come down to those...tie game w/ 2 min left and Kobe had the worst sequence of plays and decisions I've seen all year. This loss is squarely on his shoulders. Yea he kept us in the game late, but he also gave it away, real talk.
I agree but if the calls were right thats more possessions.  Kobe sucked.

tired.gif
 @ all you LAKER fans saying it was the refs fault, come on and man up. you lost because of poor decisions on Kobe and that half a basketball player you call Artest.  Own up to your loss. 

i'm not blaming the ref
but Kobe throwing up those bricks 
sick.gif
  Reminding me of game 7 again.  Artest does a good job playing physical defense, getting steals, etc....  but he's so uncoordinated in offense
sick.gif
.  I forgot if he was like this in Indy/Sac/Houston

We looked more like the Miami team who had lost 5 straight...  not much ball movement, and bad shot attempts, etc..  

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

tired.gif
 @ all you LAKER fans saying it was the refs fault, come on and man up. you lost because of poor decisions on Kobe and that half a basketball player you call Artest.  Own up to your loss. 
the main reason for the loss was the lakers getting outrebounded

but you have to be blind if you think the refs were not a factor at the end.

Back
Top Bottom